Sign in to follow this  
illgot

This is one reason I don't bother logging on for weeks at a time

fI8umrt.png

I'm gold threat.  I usually don't keep gold long because I hate being locked out of the one and only district available to me during prime time.  I also do not enjoy spamming the Join District button for 10 minutes to get in.

The NA population is not large enough to have threat segregation and or we need a queue system.

• Like 4

all i can suggest * is to invite friends and other people to come play apb

* not guaranteed to work since they would have to stay

38 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

all i can suggest * is to invite friends and other people to come play apb

* not guaranteed to work since they would have to stay

Yes. After a long day at work, I love to play ringleader and coerce a bunch of people to sit in an empty lobby and be patient for 30 minutes. LOL

NA is a graveyard for a reason; it's too hard to just hop on and play, and the game has almost no growth with new players for old reasons. A queue would be very nice, so I don't have to sit there desperately spamming the join button for 10 minutes manually to join the only district with players that's available to me.

>.>

• Like 2

welcome on board but unfortunately nothing will change.. apparently newbies voices were louder..

48 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

spamming the join button for 10 minutes

wow i cant imagine spamming that long. normally it takes a min or two for me

8 minutes ago, greenfield said:

welcome on board but unfortunately nothing will change.. apparently newbies voices were louder..

yes nevermind that the newbies were crushed and that golds were bored when segregation was broken chasing people off , which was by far worse than today's amount of people.

18 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

wow i cant imagine spamming that long. normally it takes a min or two for me

yes nevermind that the newbies were crushed and that golds were bored when segregation was broken chasing people off , which was by far worse than today's amount of people.

Bronze players couldn't tell the difference between real golds and faux golds (silvers that only fight in the bronze district).  The only players that could tell and complained were silvers who were now forced to fight against other silvers and real golds because there was no bronze district to run and hide in.

The lack of threat segregation probably had less impact on bronze players than the current silvers who camp in the bronze district only.  At least in a threatless district bronze players can have actual gold players on their team.

Edited by illgot
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, illgot said:

Bronze players couldn't tell the difference between real golds and faux golds (silvers that only fight in the bronze district).  The only players that could tell and complained were silvers who were now forced to fight against other silvers and real golds because there was no bronze district to run and hide in.

not true. a  thread on this was complaining by all threat levels and it was pretty popular at the time.

as for bronzes not knowing fake golds from real golds , either way they shouldn't be paired against bronzes no matter the gold level. your point is irrelevant.

5 minutes ago, illgot said:

The lack of threat segregation probably has less impact than the silvers who camp in the bronze district only.  At least in a threatless district bronze players can have actual gold players on their team.

no it was bronzes vs golds. the old thread from around December states this from multiple people even from golds commenting on it happening at the time.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

not true. a  thread on this was complaining by all threat levels and it was pretty popular at the time.

as for bronzes not knowing fake golds from real golds , either way they shouldn't be paired against bronzes no matter the gold level. your point is irrelevant.

no it was bronzes vs golds. the old thread from around December states this from multiple people even from golds commenting on it happening at the time.

There has been a popular thread about dethreating into the bronze district for years.

And I don't know of any real gold threat players that were complaining.  Mostly a bunch of silvers upset they can't farm low skilled players.

• Thanks 3

hey look a thread complaining about population even though the previous threads suggested remove the threat segregation to help offset it were shot down by angry people because they cant segregate themselves into special districts to keep the silvers farming bronze and the golds sitting at the lobby screen

amazing

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, illgot said:

There has been a popular thread about dethreating into the bronze district for years.

And I don't know of any real gold threat players that were complaining.  Mostly a bunch of silvers upset they can't farm low skilled players.

not the same thing and you know it and it also didn't change what i said which did in fact happen.

7 hours ago, illgot said:

fI8umrt.png

I'm gold threat.  I usually don't keep gold long because I hate being locked out of the one and only district available to me during prime time.  I also do not enjoy spamming the Join District button for 10 minutes to get in.

The NA population is not large enough to have threat segregation and or we need a queue system.

Don't worry, pop will soon be low enough you wont have to worry about being locked out.

Huzzah!

7 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

not the same thing and you know it and it also didn't change what i said which did in fact happen.

you can not bring up a thread about people complaining that the lack of threat segregation is forcing bronze and silvers to fight golds and discount older threads (multiple threads because it is a common complaint) which have those same issues.

If any threat segregation should exist it should keep all bronze and trainees in the trainee district and force silvers and golds into open districts without threat segregation.

Edited by illgot
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Alani said:

hey look a thread complaining about population even though the previous threads suggested remove the threat segregation to help offset it were shot down by angry people because they cant segregate themselves into special districts to keep the silvers farming bronze and the golds sitting at the lobby screen

amazing

Are you even surprised?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alani said:

amazing

It's almost like allowing silvers to farm new players literally killed the game. If only people have been posting about this for years so both G1 and LO could have done something. 

"HiGh RaTiNg DoEsNt MeAn YoUrE gOoD"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, illgot said:

you can not bring up a thread about people complaining that the lack of threat segregation is forcing bronze and silvers to fight golds and discount older threads (multiple threads because it is a common complaint) which have those same complaints.

If any threat segregation should exist it should keep all bronze and trainees in the trainee district and force silvers and golds into open districts without threat segregation.

never fails. every month you post the same thing even though its already been seen what happened in December.

you mention opinions as facts however i mentioned what results already happened.

you really do push to be able to farm people way too much.

this is why i hope the engine upgrade and phasing happens soon.  less whining from people about  matches that they arent getting because they should be allowed to farm bronzes easier smh

7 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

never fails. every month you post the same thing even though its already been seen what happened in December.

you mention opinions as facts however i mentioned what results already happened.

you really do push to be able to farm people way too much.

are you delusional?  Facts?  Are you completely ignoring the fact that "dethreating" into the bronze district has been an issue for years and not something that only happened when the segregation was disabled due to hardware issues?

So it was only an issue in December when you were forced to fight people who weren't the lowest skilled players?

Neither threat segregation or the lack of solved anything but with segregation we compound the issue so golds can not play the game during prime time and silvers are just camping new players in the bronze district.

Edited by illgot

16 hours ago, illgot said:

fI8umrt.png

Damn bro you got more than one lobby open? When was this????

Meanwhile, EU has 6 full districts right now LMAO

2 hours ago, PitterPatter said:

It's almost like allowing silvers to farm new players literally killed the game.

How nice would it be if that was the only reason the game is "dead".

Edited by CookiePuss

23 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

How nice would it be if that was the only reason the game is "dead".

One of the leading causes.

Just now, PitterPatter said:

One of the leading causes.

You forgot to add a qualifier.

One of the how many leading causes? 3? 30? 300?

Sorry, misuse of that phrase is a pet peeve of mine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, illgot said:

are you delusional?  Facts?  Are you completely ignoring the fact that "dethreating" into the bronze district has been an issue for years and not something that only happened when the segregation was disabled due to hardware issues?

So it was only an issue in December when you were forced to fight people who weren't the lowest skilled players?

Neither threat segregation or the lack of solved anything but with segregation we compound the issue so golds can not play the game during prime time and silvers are just camping new players in the bronze district.

illgot everything i said  already happened. and you still have nothing against that happening that denies that.

Instead you're saying it already happens by detheating so lets make it worse.

Little Oribt announced phasing to prevent this so e can have even better matchmaking yet you want it even more so only to satisfy yourself even though it would only get worse and kill APB.

There's a reason why we lost half our population in December but you conveniently ignore that out of selfishness.

I will never intentionally support anything that is unfair to players and/or makes APB worse and this one is already proven to do so by December's history.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

You forgot to add a qualifier.

One of the how many leading causes? 3? 30? 300?

Sorry, misuse of that phrase is a pet peeve of mine.

If I did my math correctly it ranked in the top 9.33%(repeating of course) percentile of reasons why the game is dead. My source wishes to remain anonymous.

Imagine wanting matchmaking to be even crappier, thus making people leave again, we did this "experiment" already; segregation is bad, but no segregation is even worse, for both high skilled and low skilled alike

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

yes nevermind that the newbies were crushed

The newbies will always be crushed. They were crushed then as they are crushed now. The only difference is that back then they could see the real threat of their opp while now most likely that they are facing a fake silver who had to dethreat to be able to play in lower hours. On top of that, back then matchmaking, whenever having enough players, had a better chance to create even matches since everyone had their real threat, now its not the case. Now there is always a chance that some team will have some Rambo silvers.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this