Sign in to follow this  
Sakebee

Rollback Patch Announcement

Hello everyone,

We have an update going to the Live servers for PC. This patch will be happening on Wednesday 3/25/2020. The Patch is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 4 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

OVERVIEW

Some of the back-end changes from our last patch have introduced extra latency for some of our players. We are rolling these changes back to the 1221 version patch so you guys can have a better play experience while we investigate potential solutions.

CHANGES/FIXES

• Roll back to version 1221

This post is cross-referenced under Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 8

1 minute ago, AlishaAzure said:

"some".. probably everyone.

Nope, not everyone. My ms has been perfectly fine, however someone I know has had 3x increased ms and packet loss almost every time playing last few days, so I hope this it for them.

Edited by Acornie

Just now, AlishaAzure said:

Then depends from country? Or from something else.

I get like.. from 90 up to 140/150 ms.

usually i had 12/14 ms.

We're both American, I have had peachy ms to both coasts (25-55ms) on Jericho, meanwhile his from America TO America:

unknown.png

3 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Im not american.

I presume he was talking about his friend, not you.

Will this fix the recent issue of the game freezing and then the server ms goes to 36/37? Happens now every two or so minutes, worse for some.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

"some".. probably everyone.

I had 33ms for those 5min I played today so I guess pretty standard latency

4 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

Will this fix the recent issue of the game freezing and then the server ms goes to 36/37? Happens now every two or so minutes, worse for some.

I'm pretty sure this is exactly what the patch is aimed at. Matt mentioned an issue in the recent patch that caused more hitches / stuttering for some players and that it'll be fixed in the next patch.

I've been having the stutters too, but I've also had some weird kinda of lag where everything except me moves normally, but it feels like my character is taken control of. Like my char would keep moving in the same direction or walk somewhere completely different.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i also felt something weird with the gameplay. I have an average of 115fps and when it went down to like 95fps i felt some kind of input lag that made me miss every shot.

Also, instead of 155ms i had like 180ms..

It worked for me, now i dont get Client spikes.Btw my ping was fine before and after update only spikes from server made my game freeze for some milliseconds now its fine 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, valdas001 said:

It worked for me, now i dont get Client spikes.Btw my ping was fine before and after update only spikes from server made my game freeze for some milliseconds now its fine 🙂

I had the same issue but not anymore 

Thanks LO

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 1:32 PM, VanilleKeks said:

I've been having the stutters too, but I've also had some weird kinda of lag where everything except me moves normally, but it feels like my character is taken control of. Like my char would keep moving in the same direction or walk somewhere completely different.

Sounds like packet losses fam.

On 3/24/2020 at 2:32 PM, VanilleKeks said:

Maybe it was bug with 145fps when character keep sliding when u stop running.

It was working fine for few missions until there was population increase...

Now I'm having micro lags again.

Whatever you rolled back it didn't really work for me..

last day before the patch felt better than what i had today

i thikn we having some doss attacks ?

57 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Deleting comments, having fun?

Warn me instead, poke, send a message, don't delete messagges without even advice the owner of them, Thanks.

You seems to not even know how to do your job, incredible.

BTW, YOU DIDN'T FIXED ANYTHING.

Just to let you know.

No ddos, just the servers sucks.

If they just delete it its because they are being nice and not putting a mark on your record.

Ive had many posts removed, many warnings, temp bans, etc

Im grateful when they just remove a post. I gotta be close to being perma banned.

Edited by CookiePuss

23 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Sure, i just commented with "^^^^^^^^^^^^^^" under a comment for saying that i agreed with that person

....and you don't see anything wrong with this?

not adding anything, essentially spamming pointless posts. there are reactions to support a post - quotes are for responses.

and apparently you do not get banned for that, since it was just removed without further comment. i believe they do give warnings. i don't think this removal needed further comments either - but they do put a reply when removing a lot of posts that do not add to the discussion. not as a warning though, i believe, but because people tend to whine when their ((partially) pointless (not making a blanket statement that only pointless posts get removed, i don't know about that)) posts are removed.

pardon the offtopic

Edited by neophobia

Guest Zilsux

What exactly was rolled back??? I am having weird lag spikes now compared to the day before the rollback. I thought it was me and even went so far to monitor my internet speed for 24h. It is fine in everything BUT Apb. I'll be testing it again soon with a brand new install and IP Reset. I've had about a half second delay to everything happening on game. Also packet loss mania.

4 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Sure, i just commented with "^^^^^^^^^^^^^^" under a comment for saying that i agreed with that person, and my comment vanished, if im being perma banned for that lil thing dang, what's wrong with these rules.

And for education, they should let you know, in anyway.

Or they don't have 2 secs to poke you? Probably, like haven't have the time to keep the game under control.

No no no, I didnt mean they'd perma ban you. In fact its super hard to get a perma ban on the forums.

And I do get what you mean, a message would be nice but often the reason something gets deleted is obvious once the rules are read.

Btw Im not defending the rules either... but we don't really have a say in what those are, so I've just learned to go with it.

The "back end changes" seem to negativly effect players connecting from the "oceania" region.

0E8FF06D70B52EB7278D30725D45DA5C6BF97D0A

3 hours i did not go under 400 ms.

My fellow Asia/australia players reported the same issue Massivly increased Latency compared to the American players.

Edited by Zolerox

Sign in to follow this