Sign in to follow this  
quixxius

which sniper is best in current meta?

On 3/22/2020 at 2:27 PM, Uhtdred said:

It's impossible to lose a mission (deliver items final stage) if you have agrotech, u can literally blow every car in 4/5 shots from 90m and your enemy will be never able to deliver items

by the time you got in a car, you're already dead because the agrotech user blew up your car.

Smaw, Volcano, or an alig can do much the same.

On 3/23/2020 at 3:50 AM, quixxius said:

Hey guys share your opinion on which sniper you think is the strongest in current meta 🙂

SBSR IRS

Heavy barrel 3

Reflex sight 3

Mag pull 3

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

bUt hE lOoK gOoD iN mOnTaGe!

Yep, he is but It's also true we don't see nothing of so drastic cuts/ just action or kill than switch to another one.. you can see also some gameplay time on the video of 3 min and over, he surely have taken not a little time for reach this level (then APb has its age... there are a lot player with over 10k game hrs....)

1 hour ago, PingOVER9000 said:

this level

Huntorax seems like a really nice guy, but I have no idea what you mean by "this level".

Edited by CookiePuss

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Huntorax seems like a really nice guy, but I have no idea what you mean by "this level".

ah my bad...Maybe if I explain like that it's more clear, for "this level" I mean something that is inversely proportional to my level of English, especially in early morning

I hope now, it's more clear 🙏

3 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

ah my bad...Maybe if I explain like that it's more clear, for "this level" I mean something that is inversely proportional to my level of English, especially in early morning

I hope now, it's more clear 🙏

I feel you, my English is barely passable... and Im American.

What even is meta?

HVR is and is always be the best sniper rifle. Any other sniper rifle is just you deciding to NOT tryhard.

(then again I am a big fan of the DMR with high mag scope)

• Like 1

On 3/23/2020 at 12:23 PM, Solamente said:

i don’t remember the issrb getting any changes aside from its rework which i would only consider a buff, the gun was absolute bottom tier before that as a 3stk

Drop-off range of ISSR-B is now 70 meters so from 4 shot sniper rifle turns into more at that range (last time I checked some shots didn't even hit at range so I dunno if even effective range didn't get dropped). Not even gonna talk that N-HVR and DMR can be used as peak and hide while ISSR-B semi-auto nature forces you to be peaked all the time during shooting.

At that point you are better off picking up DMR, the only downside is mobility debuff.

Edited by Mitne
Forum still bug out a lot

3 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Drop-off range of ISSR-B is now 70 meters so from 4 shot sniper rifle turns into more at that range (last time I checked some shots didn't even hit at range so I dunno if even effective range didn't get dropped). Not even gonna talk that N-HVR and DMR can be used as peak and hide while ISSR-B semi-auto nature forces you to be peaked all the time during shooting.

At that point you are better off picking up DMR, the only downside is mobility debuff.

the issrb still has an 83m (90m standard minus 7m from sniper silencer) dropoff range, and if you fire it in quick bursts of 2 (which you should be doing anyway due to bloom) its perfectly capable of easy corner peaking 

the dmr av is a decent alternative but it lacks the mobility and lower ttk that allow the issrb to remain viable at closer ranges

2 hours ago, Mitne said:

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

the issrb still has an 83m (90m standard minus 7m from sniper silencer) dropoff range, and if you fire it in quick bursts of 2 (which you should be doing anyway due to bloom) its perfectly capable of easy corner peaking 

the dmr av is a decent alternative but it lacks the mobility and lower ttk that allow the issrb to remain viable at closer ranges

Yeah I was gonna say, "when tf did that get changed???"

... it didnt

WXELAqP.png

is the TTK same on dog ear when i do 2 shot burst and 3 shot bursts?  (4 shots to kill)

2 minutes ago, quixxius said:

is the TTK same on dog ear when i do 2 shot burst and 3 shot bursts?  (4 shots to kill)

i find its usually slightly slower, altho that's probably just because whenever i do it im also abusing cover to corner pop

5 minutes ago, quixxius said:

It’s semi auto, so there is no bursting.

that being said, min ttk only happens in closer ranges, as bloom kind of explodes after the second shot.

So you go pew pew pause pew pew

17 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

It’s semi auto, so there is no bursting.

that being said, min ttk only happens in closer ranges, as bloom kind of explodes after the second shot.

So you go pew pew pause pew pew

I prefer Pew pause Pew pew pew and just hope the rng is in your favour.

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

I prefer Pew pause Pew pew pew and just hope the rng is in your favour.

Yep, I am using it too in the same way...

Then when the rng's god decide instead to let no my patootie bad, I remind the Obir (with IR3) I cry a let less XD

Sign in to follow this