Sign in to follow this  
quixxius

which sniper is best in current meta?

Hey guys share your opinion on which sniper you think is the strongest in current meta 🙂

944 hours of playtime btw

20200322202504-1.jpg

HVR 762, all other ones are useless in comparison.

If you have agrotech (NON SD) along with carsurfer in a item hold mission or delivery final stage, you automatically win the mission.

So HVR 762 and agrotech are best snipers.

3 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

If you have agrotech (NON SD) along with carsurfer in a item hold mission or delivery final stage, you automatically win the mission.

So HVR 762 and agrotech are best snipers.

Car surfer means you're an easy target to anyone capable of aiming

• Like 1

N-HVR 762, N-HVR 243 and the DMRs are all very good.

The N-ISSR-B is the most versatile as it suits the most ranges and can be considered an AV gun.

The others have no reason to exist.

• Thanks 1

Just now, -Dan- said:

Car surfer means you're an easy target to anyone capable of aiming

Not if you're on a 4x4 vegas zig zaging around like many people do.

Also, you can always do this: shoot from 90m and blow everything up

Just now, Uhtdred said:

Most tricksters in Vegases end up flipping or hitting walls, so it's still okay

Just now, Uhtdred said:

Car surfing people are free kills, especially when you're a passenger with an N-TEC following them.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

SvqgssZ.gif

It's impossible to lose a mission (deliver items final stage) if you have agrotech, u can literally blow every car in 4/5 shots from 90m and your enemy will be never able to deliver items

1 minute ago, GhosT said:

Car surfing people are free kills, especially when you're a passenger with an N-TEC following them.

by the time you got in a car, you're already dead because the agrotech user blew up your car.

Always go irs. trust me nothing else matters.

HVR

DMR-AV if you want to kill vehicles.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Anubis or no balls.

hvr for people since it’s still an 850 damage cannon

dmr av for cars

honorable mention to issrb for versatility and the scout for (imo) the most fun gameplay

14 hours ago, GhosT said:

The N-ISSR-B is the most versatile as it suits the most ranges and can be considered an AV gun.

Ever since the nerf, gun is hardly competitive against other options and is more of rifle.

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Ever since the nerf, gun is hardly competitive against other options and is more of rifle.

i don’t remember the issrb getting any changes aside from its rework which i would only consider a buff, the gun was absolute bottom tier before that as a 3stk

As someone who has actually used both DMRs for several dozen (if not a couple hundred) hours.

Don't use the DMR-AV for cars, atleast not as a goto choice for AV. You are better off using an ALIG or a Dog Ear. The DMR-AV only really shines at 85m+ or if the enemy isn't running a pioneer/vegas.

Don't get me wrong, it has insane hard damage. BUT it is too slow to consistenly deal with the vegas/pioneer meta. Enemies will almost always manage to drive out of your line of sight or out of render distance. They will also manage to successfully drive up to you and attempt to kill you before the pioneer is even remotely close to critical damage.

The DMR-AV is however the best choice for squishy car missions, if you can play from 85m+ range. ALIG being the king here again.

Edited by VanilleKeks

DMR-SD > Everything

Fite me in the comments.

1 hour ago, Nickolai said:

DMR-SD > Everything

Fite me in the comments.

I bet this guy can teach you (and me ) something how much you are disappointing in your consideration 🤣

Mastering skill as sniper in Apb ask more than a little time, but surely it's rewarding, my apprection for skilled player as him and others

21 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

I bet this guy can teach you (and me ) something how much you are disappointing in your consideration 🤣

Mastering skill as sniper in Apb ask more than a little time, but surely it's rewarding, my apprection for skilled player as him and others

*mastering the art of 2011 tryhard scouting and annoying the living shit out of the enemy team and then people ask why this game is dead* 

fixed it for you.

Scout tryharding is not hard. Its relatively easy to get into it. I refuse to play like this because I don't want to be part of the problem.

17 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

*mastering the art of 2011 tryhard scouting and annoying the living shit out of the enemy team and then people ask why this game is dead* 

fixed it for you.

Scout tryharding is not hard. Its relatively easy to get into it. I refuse to play like this because I don't want to be part of the problem.

Sorry if I correct you, "it was easy", one of the reason there arent a lot of people using scout or jump shotting as him, it's because they nerfed the accuracy during jump shotting and the quick switching during several patches in these years.

The fact he is using (or abusing 🤣) so well this game mechanic also after the several nerfs, in my opinion doesnt mean he is a playhard, but a really good player that can be take as a example for mastering the sniper role in Apb

Bye

Sign in to follow this