Sign in to follow this  
Helix Reloaded

Gun Game

Gun Game District  

37 members have voted

1. 1. I thought the Gun Game event was extremely fun and I think it should be a permanent addition. What do you guys think?

• Yes, make it a permanent mode.
    • No, don't.

Of course, if it's made permanent the JT prizes would have to be lower or it would be too OP. But still, it was so much fun that I'd play it regardless.

EDIT: In case people are getting confused, this event would be taking place in a separate district, not in the normal mission districts. I thought that was obvious.

Edited by Helix Reloaded

Like i said in other 2 topics yesterday, they should put up some 24/7 districts full of events in them, without any GM needed to start things.

Make it permanent and after a week no one will play it :kekw:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hansner said:

if the new engine upgrade allows event districts to be randomized easier then it would not be an issue.

This game doesn't have a healthy enough population to support this yet. So, no...

We had RIOT.

Nobody played it.

I think this shouldn't be permanent, but GM's need to make those kinda events more frequently, and doing that the game will have much more players.

On 3/22/2020 at 10:20 AM, AlishaAzure said:

Like i said in other 2 topics yesterday, they should put up some 24/7 districts full of events in them, without any GM needed to start things.

Low NA pop says no.

9 hours ago, Nickolai said:

Low NA pop says no.

16 hours ago, Mitne said:

We had RIOT.

Nobody played it.

On 3/22/2020 at 5:57 PM, EvaPooh said:

This game doesn't have a healthy enough population to support this yet. So, no...

On 3/22/2020 at 2:33 PM, Hansner said:

The district was full (80 players) for every round during the event.. but I do see where that argument is coming from. I just think that with a few tweaks, Gun Game and Riot are two modes that could be something that consistently has players. There just needs to be more incentive to play them, like rewards. Imo one of Riots main problems was the lack of rewards. 

Sign in to follow this