WaIeed007

A Simple request.

Since we're stuck in our houses for weeks and maybe even months in some countries, can we have some kind of little event to play? I mean I Like playing normal missions aswell, but it gets a bit boring after some hours doing the same thing over and over we've been doing everyday for years. We all (probably everyone, right?) would love to have beacon back with the old gun games. That thing never gets boring. The GM Minigame was fun but too short + laggy. Can you please give us some sort of event or bring back beacon with gungame? If its not alot of work then WHY not? Feel free to decline this req if it will cause delay in the engine update though.Love yall cya.

you know there are events going on. I was just playing them. A big FFA

What about lets say..deathmatch mode.All vs all no teams.Option to see where are rest of the players like this:i8WzEYS.jpg

LO dont need much to make this.Time limit:15 min maybe?Wins the player with best score.All players start with whatever they want.Prizes..idk you suggest.So thats it.Simple,fun and fresh air on the big maps.Finally some people will show off with theyr score and how good they are 😏 Also we can make like monthly ranking like top 10 of players with most wins.The game have dysfunctional matchmaking right now so i think is good idea to make this solo mode.FC also offers single play but is boring after all this years(actually no theres also team vs team)

(p. s. yea i know is similar to my BR suggestion doesnt matter)

edit:cons some players may still try to play in teams so yea maybe not gonna work..

Edited by TheMessiah
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Artorius_ said:

38b1pMM.jpg

you werent ignored. GM Minigames! XD

People acting like they are stuck inside when they stay inside 24/7 anyway. Okay.

13 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

People acting like they are stuck inside when they stay inside 24/7 anyway. Okay.

We've got colleges, schools, universities here m8. But i still felt kind of exposed ;

14 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Working as intended.

sure i'ii act like i understood what this comment meant.

Edited by Artorius_