KyoukiDotExe

What is the stance on changing the login animated screen?

What is the stance on login screen removal?

I basically involves renaming a file to another file to prevent the animated login screen to load, is that something that could trigger BE or a bannable offense if seen?

It basically has 0 impact on game play anyway but it does slightly break ToS as it modify the original file structure but it does not modify the file directly.

Edited by KyoukiDotExe

You might be better off contacting support and asking, 'cause we don't know.

9 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

You might be better off contacting support and asking, 'cause we don't know.

he might be better off waiting for a reply from the "Community Manager" or the game director that post on the forums regularly : )

he might be better off not wasting the time of support asking a question they wont know : )

he might be better off not waiting 20 days for a response : )

you might be better off not wasting your own time replying to threads with useless suggestions : )

Edited by sijws

1 minute ago, sijws said:

he might be better off waiting for a reply from the "Community Manager" or the game director that post on the forums regularly : )

he might be better off not wasting the time of support asking a question they wont know : )

you might be better off not wasting your own time replying to threads with useless suggestions : )

KkiaZg4.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sijws said:

you seem like you have high blood pressure

3 minutes ago, sijws said:

♿♿+1 post count boys comin thru♿♿

this isnt really a post count post since im legitimately replying to you tho?

its cool, amateurs make amateur mistakes

2 hours ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

What is the stance on login screen removal?

I basically involves renaming a file to another file to prevent the animated login screen to load, is that something that could trigger BE or a bannable offense if seen?

It basically has 0 impact on game play anyway but it does slightly break ToS as it modify the original file structure but it does not modify the file directly.

It doesn't trigger BE otherwise we would have heard complaints about it already, but the second part (about it being bannable) would still be nice to know

24 minutes ago, sijws said:

Sorry for trying to help? Did I do something to make you mad? I'm confused. . .

Also, why would support not know? It's kinda' literally their job to know, lol.

i'd assume so since it's one of the things the advanced apb launcher can do (citation needed?)

and the AL is cleared so... 2+2?

41 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

KkiaZg4.gif

40 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

you seem like you have high blood pressure

19 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Lol but he's right though XD

1 minute ago, Spudinskes said:

You get out of here with your logic and reason.

8 minutes ago, Spudinskes said:

causing a big enough stir on the forums to get a staff response was how the old team handled info, id rather not carry over that habit tbh

that aside, i personally doubt we'll be getting anything more than the advanced launcher officially approved for a while 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NopeTooFast said:

i'd assume so since it's one of the things the advanced apb launcher can do (citation needed?)

and the AL is cleared so... 2+2?

This isn't done with the advanced launcher, this basically just replaces the login scene (with all those cars and whatever) with a simple grey one

7CBfeUk.png

if you combine this with removing the first 2 loading videos your game launches a lot quicker

Edited by Kevkof
added more info

It's against the TOS, like everything else.

Is it a .ini file? no? Against TOS.

Will it get you banned? Most likely not.

Didn't matt say that he liked it and that it might come back?

13 hours ago, Kevkof said:

It doesn't trigger BE otherwise we would have heard complaints about it already, but the second part (about it being bannable) would still be nice to know

That is correct, but if BE takes a screenshot or they look for evidence in something weird, would they flag/ban you for this? Technically it doesn't modify anything but I'd assume it would fall into that category since it's not there by default.

13 hours ago, sijws said:

I still want to know an answer to this. Getting banned over something like this would be silly and I just really want to know where their thoughts are right now on this subject. It does not impact gameplay so I guess it would be fine.

13 hours ago, Kewlin said:

I've specifically posted it on the forums rather than creating MORE support tickets which are suppose to be for SUPPORT.

2 hours ago, Tobii said:

It's against the TOS, like everything else.

Is it a .ini file? no? Against TOS.

Will it get you banned? Most likely not.

That is correct, and that is exactly why I would like to know their stance on it. Not taking any risks here. Just want an upfront reaction. Like if it doesn't impact gameplay, would it matter for LO?

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

The old login screen, and audio which we all wanted yes.

This login screen g1 implemented is absolute garbage just like their priorities for content implementing a new green garbage truck skin cause we needed that so badly pure trash

Edited by Percocet

19 hours ago, GhosT said:

Scott basically said that they are bringing back an updated version of the old menu at some point, yes.

On 6/9/2018 at 6:27 PM, sijws said:

This isnt G1 anymore get off ur high horse and show some respect

6 hours ago, Nakatani said:

Give me this back and I'll be happy.

YASSS PLZZZZ