Anaiis

Clothing Kiosk - Tucking Bug

Hey there!

This issue has been bothering me for a very long time now and i'm not sure if it's already addressed but: for me tucking a shirt or top into pants is not possible!

On my criminal character it doesnt work on any of my 5 outfit slots, so creating any clothes e.g. a long sleeved shirt tucked into high waist shorts is impossible to make, which leaves me, as a clothing designer, really frustrated being so limited in designs.

On my Enforcer it works on 3 of the 7 outfit slots I have and it's kind of bothering me that I have to switch or remove one outfit to wear another.

I've been trying to fix this by re-buying the items or using the "arrow"-buttons to switch the layering. It doesn't work. Also repairing the game or installing it freshly had no impact.

I can't tell if i'm the only one having this issue.

Thank you for taking your time reading this.

You can move the items down/up more than once, sometimes you need to spam the button a bit to get it to the right order. 

Since you want to tuck a shirt in your pants, put the shirt all the way up, then put the pants all the way up and finally lower the pants by 1 or 2 positions. 

Hopefully that works out. 

I've already tried that multiple times, just gave it a go once more and it still doesn't work. No matter how much i spam the down/up buttons for each piece of clothing.

Also used things like a harness to maybe get around the weird layering, also no working.

Having encountered this problem several times as well, I find it is quite an irritating process to fix. In my experience, it seems to rear it's head on outfit slots that see a lot of clothing changes. Stuff like whole outfit redesigns or new/replacement clothes being added.

However, here are some ways I had "fixed" the issue on my end:

1. Spamming the "Put the selected clothing item over other clothing." button on each individual clothing piece roughly in this order: Shoes -> Socks -> Pants -> Jackets -> Shirts, then reordering anything from there
  2. Unequipping everything but the clothing you want to reorder
  3. Lastly deleting the outfit slot, equipping only the Shirt and Pants you want to reorder, then adding everything else from there

r1jW2Ul.png
("Put the selected clothing item over other clothing." Button)

EoPNw4c.png
(Delete Outfit Button)

Hopefully one of those work for you.

Edited by Roxl
spacing
  • Like 1

"3. Lastly deleting the outfit slot, equipping only the Shirt and Pants you want to reorder, then adding everything else from there"

Omg this actually fixed it! Thank you a million times, ily!

Edited by Anaiis

Hello,

As this issue has been fixed, I am locking and moving this topic to the Resolved Bugs section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii