Sakebee

GM Minigames

Hey everybody,

Right now it seems like every day brings something new, and it looks like we are going to be in this for the long-haul. So we put our heads together to see what we could do right now to come together as a community and help make being stuck at home a little less painful. We reached out to our GMs, and this weekend they have volunteered to run extra mini-games for you all to enjoy.

On Saturday the 21st and Sunday the 22nd they will be randomly putting up instances of Gun Game on Jericho and Citadel in either the Bronze or Gold districts.

If you haven't played Gun Game before, this is a minigame where meeting a specific condition (number of kills, a high enough kill-steak, etc) will unlock the next weapon for you to use. There are various flavors, from Pistols to Explosives, and we will be cycling through them as we run these minigames. We are hoping this will be a fun way to earn some extra Joker Tickets during our March Event and help us all relax a little when we need it the most.

Stay safe, everyone. 

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

I don't understand the rewards, so we get $$+JTs for each gun level ?

6 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

I don't understand the rewards, so we get $$+JTs for each gun level ?

There are different levels of rewards, but those are decided based on how 'well' you do in the gungame. Not specifically per level

• Thanks 1

Always nice to see the GMs jump in game to have some fun with the community, thanks!

So 12 deaths of Corana for lack of better term? 

Not trying to be mean. That sounds like fun event

Edited by Ellix

Not to be a downer but surprised people are appreciating this instead of hating on it like last time.

Will be fun either way though.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

Not to be a downer but surprised people are appreciating this instead of hating on it like last time.

give it time

• Like 1

Why don't run 12 deaths of christmas at this point? x)

AH.. gun games.

Classic recovery "events".

I hope this time the event timing works for Asian countries too. (Because it never did before)

not sure i played this one before, but the only GM game that i remember i enjoyed, was the one when a semi-god like GM would run in the instance and dozens of players would try to chase him down and kill. The one who gets the kill, would get some rare cosmetic item. I remember i ran a GM over by accident and got a prize 😄

On 3/18/2020 at 10:19 PM, SkittyM said:

I'm not sure how they work under the hood - but if the minigames take place in decent areas (i.e. actually has cover) they could be fun

Also I reckon there's lower stakes at play than the skin/title

41 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

i would like something like this:

Già passato.

On 3/18/2020 at 5:19 PM, SkittyM said:

giphy.gif