Sign in to follow this  
foscor77

LO why you releasing trashy guns consistently?

Both ntec new glory and corsair freaking sucks.

Whacha doing LO? Just focus on engine upgrade if crafting guns is not in your expertise YET. Dont release halfass guns man.

New glory is a BAD version of star lcr with a gimmicky lmg-esque fire rate without marksman.

And corsair proved to be a BAD version of an already bad gun called stabba - nl9 (And it does not even stun duh...)

Not saying to make them overpowered but they should at least excel and prove useful in one way.

Peace~

Edited by foscor77
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, foscor77 said:

Learn something from volcano and showstopper

the volcano is just stupid, and the showstopper was overtuned for months because of the rayscaling system 

honestly if you just look at little orbit’s balance attempts on normal weapons it’s really no surprise they can’t handle legendaries either

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Opinion: Legendarys were originally designed to be weird sidegrades that delved in to funky niches and should remain that way even if that means they are under powered/'trash'.

• Like 18

3 hours ago, foscor77 said:

Learn something from volcano and showstopper

Learn something from 2 weapons that are objectively braindead and broken.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Learn something from the volcano or showstopper"

lol.

Volcano is one of the most broken things in this game and its rockets screech like they're autistic.

Showstopper is argueable but the regular variant was kinda over the top.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Opinion: Legendarys were originally designed to be weird sidegrades that delved in to funky niches and should remain that way even if that means they are under powered/'trash'.

God I hate it when people use facts as their opinions. 

• Like 1

Good players: wow this gun is fun! Might be too effective beyond its max damage dropoff, but very fun

Bad players: this gun sucks

• Like 4

2 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

God I hate it when people use facts as their opinions. 

Fact by who and how.

2 hours ago, GhosT said:

lol.

Volcano is one of the most broken things in this game and its rockets screech like they're autistic.

why u guys saying volcano is broken? broken in the sense its op or you mean underpowered? 

Edited by foscor77

6 hours ago, Solamente said:

the volcano is just stupid, and the showstopper was overtuned for months because of the rayscaling system 

honestly if you just look at little orbit’s balance attempts on normal weapons it’s really no surprise they can’t handle legendaries either

Agreed.

I actually think it's fine they release legendaries that aren't so strong.

You don't have to own all guns in the game....
For some ppl collecting is fun, for others its a fun challenge to use a new gun.

If they made a habit of releasing overtuned guns, it'd be a FAR worse problem.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Good players: wow this gun is fun! Might be too effective beyond its max damage dropoff, but very fun

Oscar 2.0 except bad players think its OP : ) 

5 minutes ago, Frosi said:

Oscar 2.0 except bad players think its OP : ) 

Corsair is a joke, sorry give me an atac at range, or cqc I will smoke this pesky little legendary for the garbage it is.

If you think it's bad then don't buy it, they shouldn't put too meta of guns into those terrible gamble boxes. 

11 hours ago, foscor77 said:

Fact by who and how.

It's just a roundabout way of saying that I agree with (not)ZombieBiscuit - Legendaries are funky alternatives with interesting mods and skins to shake things up a bit and their stock counterparts are usually better in every way. 

16 hours ago, Nabiki said:

Corsair is a joke, sorry give me an atac at range, or cqc I will smoke this pesky little legendary for the garbage it is.

Is this an inside joke I'm not aware of?

Personally, I hate the ATAC. I think it's complete doggy doodoo... But I dunno. Just me I guess. ^.^

23 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

No way any sane person is actually saying its too effective beyond its max damage dropoff. It's insanely trash once the damage drop starts and gets outgunned by anything that isn't a cqc gun.

10 minutes ago, GhosT said:

No way any sane person is actually saying its too effective beyond its max damage dropoff. It's insanely trash once the damage drop starts and gets outgunned by anything that isn't a cqc gun.

It's more that it's the only gun in the game with a 45% minimum damage vs the normal 30%, so the Corsair can 6 shot @ 100m, some think  that seems odd for a shotgun.

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

It's more that it's the only gun in the game with a 45% minimum damage vs the normal 30%, so the Corsair can 6 shot @ 100m, some think  that seems odd for a shotgun.

Never knew shot guns had range like that loool.

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

No one with an intellect greater than that of a cabbage is going to allow you to shoot them 6 times at 100m with the Corsair.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MrChan said:

No one with an intellect greater than that of a cabbage is going to allow you to shoot them 6 times at 100m with the Corsair.

You misunderstand.

Even one shot is doing 45% damage, with the accuracy to land the shot as well.

So now you have a shotgun you can team with an HVR and drop targets instantly at 100m. (you could not do this with the standard 30% damage)

But sure, sounds fine.

(30% damage makes it a 9stk @ 100m as well)

Edited by CookiePuss

I saw the gun on stream.
It didnt look bad at all.

Gitgud

The Corsair is rather decent. It's not overbearing like the Ursus, but not trash like the oscp. It's niche but i've had some really good matches with it once I learned how to use it. It takes a while to adjust because its so different.

The new glory isn't even bad either, its well rounded in cqc spray while at the same time being effective "up to" mid range, without being like the NTEC and being a bit overbearing past 50m.

The only people you'll have trouble using either weapon against is the top 3-5%. Everyone else should be manageable.

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

The Corsair is rather decent. It's not overbearing like the Ursus, but not trash like the oscp. It's niche but i've had some really good matches with it once I learned how to use it. It takes a while to adjust because its so different.

The new glory isn't even bad either, its well rounded in cqc spray while at the same time being effective "up to" mid range, without being like the NTEC and being a bit overbearing past 50m.

The only people you'll have trouble using either weapon against is the top 3-5%. Everyone else should be manageable.

are you capable of making a video of corsair gameplay for people so that they can see? some of us are wondering who can.

On 3/16/2020 at 6:58 AM, GhosT said:

lol.

Explosive weapons are so easy to avoid if you are even half decent.  The only thing that would make it easier would be lowering the rank 195 mods to rank 80.  This would allow Flak to become a way for lower rank players to counter explosives (basically neutering explosives in general).

Edited by illgot

Sign in to follow this