Sign in to follow this  

No Corsair Demonstration Video on Release? I aint Wasting Money then.

Im not gonna blindly throw money at something I have zero information on other than a picture lmao.

Like how hard is it to record a short video/clip of the gun you've literally developed and are now charging people Lottery Ticket drawn chances to get xd

Edited by Guest

I would post some video of using it, but i sold it too fast again. 

I see no reason using that weapon over almost any other current gun in the game. 
It doesn't fill any role that hasn't already got better alternatives.

IMO it's a gun that doesn't know what role it wanted to be, so it tried to be everything and ended up as nothing of use.

It's a ranged weapon that fires quite slow, yet only works up to 30m, after that it becomes 4-6 shots depending on distance.
It's a point & shoot laser-pen, yet it'll get dominated close quarter by any decent JG, OCA, CSG, carbine (insert almost any decent cqc weapon here).

watch yesterday Kempington stream he talks(and use it)about the new shotgun in first like 30 min of stream(gameplay)

22 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Lemme see if I can grab one on the MP.

I'll let ya use it if I can.

isnt it just like the stabba t-9 but except for stunning, it kills? use that gun and see if u like it....

Edited by ShaiShai

1 hour ago, ShaiShai said:

isnt it just like the stabba t-9 but except for stunning, it kills? use that gun and see if u like it....

No, it shoots slightly faster but has 20m less range than the NL9, which has 50m.

It's a really underwhelming gun.

5 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Im not gonna blindly throw money at something I have zero information on other than a picture lmao.

Like how hard is it to record a short video/clip of the gun you've literally developed and are now charging people Lottery Ticket drawn chances to get xd

Exactly, well, too much for LO to do this small move.

Also the thing about super small preview pics into the ARMAS, you can't even see all details.

Im also not going to waste my time and money to try and get it, either wiith real ones.

PS congrats btw, made the Joker Store Distribution completely useless and P2W. Yes, P2W, 100 JT's each box means that if you buy 300 JMB's you get 30k of them and you can easily get a Crown, without even joining FC for 1 second.

And you guys want to change this system? Make it better? Try to move the game from P2W to more classic and cool style?

Yeah, totally seen this. F* me. 😆

• Like 1

Buy it or dont buy it, majority dont really care and your not hurting LO's feelies by stating you aint gon buy it... Just dont buy it and move on bruh, whole post is pointless.

1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

Exactly, well, too much for LO to do this small move.

Also the thing about super small preview pics into the ARMAS, you can't even see all details.

Im also not going to waste my time and money to try and get it, either wiith real ones.

PS congrats btw, made the Joker Store Distribution completely useless and P2W. Yes, P2W, 100 JT's each box means that if you buy 300 JMB's you get 30k of them and you can easily get a Crown, without even joining FC for 1 second.

And you guys want to change this system? Make it better? Try to move the game from P2W to more classic and cool style?

Yeah, totally seen this. F* me. 😆

In which world is a skin bought with real money P2W? 😄 maybe it sucks for people who farmed 30k JT for the crown but it is definitely not P2W 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, McL said:

In which world is a skin bought with real money P2W? 😄 maybe it sucks for people who farmed 30k JT for the crown but it is definitely not P2W 

Well, it's not technically P2W, but it sucks so much for those who farming for those items.

Firebomb, Crown, permanent vehicles with 4 slots.

Joker Store Distribution was unique because the only way to get JT's was to join FC  or doing Daily Activities.

Now if you get the money, boom, 1 minute or less and you have anything you want from there.

That basically is cutting every extra moment you would spend playing with your friends trying to get a specific item.

Edited by AlishaAzure

21 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Well, it's not technically P2W, but it sucks so much for those who farming for those items.

Firebomb, Crown, permanent vehicles with 4 slots.

Joker Store Distribution was unique because the only way to get JT's was to join FC  or doing Daily Activities.

Now if you get the money, boom, 1 minute or less and you have anything you want from there.

That basically is cutting every extra moment you would spend playing with your friends tryign to get a specific item.

Yes, agree on that. But I'm still hoping noone is going to pay 300$ for an ingame skin 

2 minutes ago, McL said:

Yes, agree on that. But I'm still hoping noone is going to pay 300$ for an ingame skin 

I bet in few months you will see everyone with a crown and firebomb around, or joker vegas (including all the most expensive JT Store guns).

Sadly.

On 3/15/2020 at 1:15 PM, GhosT said:

No, it shoots slightly faster but has 20m less range than the NL9, which has 50m.

It's a really underwhelming gun.

Are you shitting me? LOL

59 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Are you shitting me? LOL

it's also a 6 hit kill at 99m

• Like 2

I've been using it without much hassle, that said its niche and not good in head on head fights like other weapons tend to be. I have a video up on stream of it, and woulda had another today but my nvidea decided to screw up.

I agree. I said in this post that making a simple video is pretty low effort and if LO doesn't have the resources/time then it's time to either hand that torch to SPCT (since they got to test the gun anyway, so why not just release the test footage) or create a new group; SPCC? San Paro Content Creators? San Paro City Creators? idk the name but srsly the whole process could be delegated to volunteers and LO just need to give out the final OK then bam we have content. 

I'm totally rooting for you LO but you gotta be laying the foundations for moving forward with things like this, you don't have to do this alone.

Edited by KnifuWaifu

13 hours ago, IROCkiller said:

it's also a 6 hit kill at 99m

The only kills you'll get that way is on AFK players or braindead people. That's totally not a point that makes this gun good.

By the way, if they'd made a video, people could already see that it's a relatively bad gun in comparision, which would mean less sales.

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

By the way, if they'd made a video, people could already see that it's a relatively bad gun in comparision, which would mean less sales.

If I made the video you'd think it looked fun, but didn't really get results.

If they let Exo make it, you'd think it was OP.

#nerfExoticz

27 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

If I made the video you'd think it looked fun, but didn't really get results.

If they let Exo make it, you'd think it was OP.

#nerfExoticz

Barely, any gun can look overpowered in the right hands.

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

Barely, any gun can look overpowered in the right hands.

Now if only I can find one to look OP in mine. 😞

Here something...

The kind soul has made this video but refused to make a gameplay about it, cause.... get your suppositions after seeing it

Edited by PingOVER9000
  • Thanks 2

I suppose I could make one, but it'd be an unedited dump of a Fight Club round made by a very mediocre player who is well rusty.

It'd look even shitter than it actually is.

Edited by MrChan

On 3/15/2020 at 11:11 AM, a Pair of Socks said:

I'll make you a movie. 😉

Now, what's all this about a gun?

Hi all,

This is a totally valid criticism from the OP. I wasn’t aware Reloaded had done this in the past, and we didn’t do it for the Thunder or the New Glory. But it makes total sense on why players would want to see it so they can decide whether to buy the box or now.

We have had a second redesign of ARMAS on the books for quite a while to fix all the small images and lack of detail.

I like the production values for the video posted in this thread. Nicely done!

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Here something...

The kind soul has made this video but refused to make a gameplay about it, cause.... get your suppositions after seeing it

I did have gameplay but honestly didn't feel like adding that to the video. Don't tell anyone :^)

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this