chaoscody

BANNED SYMBOL LIST

5 minutes ago, Inhotep said:

Nah conservative would be that blacks are not even near skinheads.

Liberalism is that it went sooo far that nowadays black cops secure nazi white supremacy skinheads. 

The constitution is argued over constantly, and the supreme court case that applies to the Nazi Flag was a 5-4 decision, meaning even at that level there was disagreement.

Nazis aren't really liked by anyone but other Nazis. The cops in the image likely represent a mix of conservative and progressive beliefs, but more than anything they probably think the Nazis are just a bunch of morons.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

The constitution is argued over constantly, and the supreme court case that applies to the Nazi Flag was a 5-4 decision, meaning even at that level there was disagreement.

Nazis aren't really liked by anyone but other Nazis. The cops in the image likely represent a mix of conservative and progressive beliefs, but more than anything they probably think the Nazis are just a bunch of morons.

AS they are. In Europe things are different. Way different. Here literally all countries ban nazism. Those that dont, know what it stands for , and you wont be welcomed opened handed.

Liberalism is ok, but until normal point, not when it becomes mockery of common sense already.

11 minutes ago, Inhotep said:

Liberalism is ok, but until normal point, not when it becomes mockery of common sense already.

Even in the US, many would agree with you.

• Like 2

I'd rather stop at the point of BRD criminal code, cuz falling into discussion of how nazis are bad while any others are not doesn't really lead anywhere at this point.

Vae victis.

On 3/15/2020 at 6:41 AM, chaoscody said:

very surprised about confederate flag considering how well associated it is with the kkk

You'd be surprised the amount of non-kkk people who have the confederate flag "somewhere". It's not really a "kkk" thing nowadays to my knowledge.

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

The constitution is argued over constantly

Ironically the Constitution was created in such a way that uneducated people in the 1800's could understand it. Half the people arguing over it today (such as pro gun control) are more dumb than an uneducated 1800's person. /shrug

Edited by Noob_Guardian

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Half the people arguing over it today (such as pro gun control) are more dumb than an uneducated 1800's person. /shrug

That couldn't be more incorrect, but ok.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

That couldn't be more incorrect, but ok.

I mean, the only "open ended" set of "rights" is the 10th. Every other amendment is pretty self explanatory and really blatant in meaning. "shall not be infringed" "shall not be violated" "no cruel punishments or excessive bail" etc. Anyone arguing against any listed rights in the Constitution has a blinding bias and can't read. The majority of the worlds greatest evils have been commited in the name of two things. 1. One's God and 2. "Safety of the people"

Edited by Noob_Guardian

21 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

They are. Just like communists.

Also what the fuck? Hitler swastika I can understand but confederate flag as hate symbol? Exactly where in history? Or again we make enigma out of history?

Or is it about rednecks flying it over everything? Then you need real head check.

Edited by Mitne

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

but confederate flag as hate symbol? Exactly where in history?

Might be the fact that the confederacy fought a war that would enable them to continue to own people as property. A little thing we call slavery.

But its even more complex than that... You didn't really see confederate flags or monuments to confederate leadership until the 1960's.

What happened in the 1960's that caused this sudden resurgence of "southern pride"? 

The civil rights movement. A movement whose aim was to give african americans equal rights and equal treatment.

I'll forgive this one Mitne, no reason Poland should be giving detailed US history.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Might be the fact that the confederacy fought a war that would enable them to continue to own people as property. A little thing we call slavery.

But its even more complex than that... You didn't really see confederate flags or monuments to confederate leadership until the 1960's.

What happened in the 1960's that caused this sudden resurgence of "southern pride"? 

The civil rights movement. A movement whose aim was to give african americans equal rights and equal treatment.

I'll forgive this one Mitne, no reason Poland should be giving detailed US history.

I was just hoping you could give me some insight into the evolution of the market economy in the early colonies. My contention is that prior to the Revolutionary War the economic modalities, especially of the southern colonies, could most aptly be characterized as agrarian pre-capitalist.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Meanwhile serfdom in Europe was still much alive. For this who don't know what serfdom is... I explain. It's slavery just in nice words. Tie peasant to land and lord for life and force him to serve in his armies - nobles cared little about peasants lives. Poland-Lithuania flags should be categorized by hate symbols like that (serfdom was extreme there until it all finally ended).

Historywise it don't stick.

Modern movements using it okey... but every movement is based on history so even "racist" "xenophobes" etc. etc. gonna use symbols, especially if their ideology is found in extreme conservatism. We ban confederate flag, they find something else. That ain't it, boss.

Edited by Mitne

26 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Meanwhile serfdom in Europe was still much alive. For this who don't know what serfdom is... I explain. It's slavery just in nice words. Tie peasant to land and lord for life and force him to serve in his armies - nobles cared little about peasants lives. Poland-Lithuania flags should be categorized by hate symbols like that (serfdom was extreme there until it all finally ended).

Modern movements using it okey... but every movement is based on history so even "racist" "xenophobes" etc. etc. gonna use symbols, especially if their ideology is found in extreme conservatism. We ban confederate flag, they find something else. That ain't it, boss.

We haven't banned anything. 

You can fly both the Confederate flag and the Nazi flag on your house if you want. 

Murica!

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Oh wow.

And I always thought they've fought for their right to secession from the union, federal government of which decided to bleed their economy dry with trade tariffs and homestead act.

Not to mention the fact that the union abolished slavery 1,5 years after the war started.

So tell the slavery story to Delaware, Kentucky, Missouri and Maryland which, in the end, didn't left the union.

Let's hear what Mr. Lincoln has to say on the subject, shall we?

"My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union ... I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men everywhere could be free."

War for freedom, yeah, right.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gro said:

Let's hear what Mr. Lincoln has to say on the subject, shall we?

"My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union ... I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men everywhere could be free."

Bro, I've neither the energy nor patience to educate you. Plus I can guarantee you no one wants to hear this discussion anyways.

Nothing about the Confederacy is banned in APB, so go nuts.

But if you are curious, probably just start here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln_and_slavery

GLHF

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mitne said:

Still wondering why the British flag isn't banned, i mean, they did conquer like the majority of the known world, allowed slavery, and destroyed many peoples... But American slavery which started from Europe and Britain in particular (thanks Britain) is the bad one, despite half the time that slavery wasn't banned in the U.S. was during British Rule.

And people say the American flag is offensive... ha!

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Still wondering why the British flag isn't banned, i mean, they did conquer like the majority of the known world, allowed slavery, and destroyed many peoples... But American slavery which started from Europe and Britain in particular (thanks Britain) is the bad one, despite half the time that slavery wasn't banned in the U.S. was during British Rule.

And people say the American flag is offensive... ha!

Oh my dear..

Your logic has the same sense of a pot calling the kettle black.. (if u give a good look the mess some multinational  USA companies have done in South America and Africa "RECENTLY", or just look at the close Mexico, his tragic history/ situation or just about Texas u sure will arrive which are the hands have made cry blood, at the begin especially to a country with a potential of mondial powerhouse..)

Dont get mad for my words,  my intention wasnt insulting you or anyone, but try to think like that, "All the world's a stage, cit Shakespeare (but to tell the truth he copied this from an italian popular saying...)", there are good and bad people everywhere.

I think stupid judge a country\ people from a nation from a flag or some popular telling, and it's doesnt right judge the sons from the sins of the fathers.

Too bad also we dont learn from their mistakes... PEACE MATE

N.B. As you have surely noted, I am neither british or american (or arabic XD) 

Bye

Edited by PingOVER9000
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Oh my dear..

Your logic has the same sense of a pot calling the kettle black.. (if u give a good look the mess some multinational  USA companies have done in South America and Africa "RECENTLY", or just look at the close Mexico, his tragic history/ situation or just about Texas u sure will arrive which are the hands have made cry blood, at the begin especially to a country with a potential of mondial powerhouse..)

Dont get mad for my words,  my intention wasnt insulting you or anyone, but try to think like that, "All the world's a stage, cit Shakespeare (but to tell the truth he copied this from an italian popular saying...)", there are good and bad people everywhere.

I think stupid judge a country\ people from a nation from a flag or some popular telling, and it's doesnt right judge the sons from the sins of the fathers.

Too bad also we dont learn from their mistakes... PEACE MATE

N.B. As you have surely noted, I am neither british or american (or arabic XD) 

Bye

it was a joke xD

Just now, Noob_Guardian said:

it was a joke xD

Huh... Ok my bad v.v

Just because you CAN, doesn't mean you SHOULD.

kzsEra0.jpg

Little Orbit wants to offer the service to germany, so those symbols are forbidden by law in germany

https://www.ida-nrw.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Texte_zum_Download/Rechtsextremismus/Rheims_Symbole_Rechte_Szene.pdf

and therefore LO needs to keep the game clean of them. Otherwise legal consequences could follow.

Not sure what else changed since the blogpost of "drawing the line" which made genitals and body fluids invalid symbols too.

Edited by LilyV3

On 3/18/2020 at 9:07 AM, CookiePuss said:

Bro, I've neither the energy nor patience to educate you. Plus I can guarantee you no one wants to hear this discussion anyways.

Nothing about the Confederacy is banned in APB, so go nuts.

But if you are curious, probably just start here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln_and_slavery

GLHF

I mean just to stir the pot, Wikipedia shouldn't be a source... 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_is_not_a_reliable_source

*evil laugh*

3 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

Little Orbit wants to offer the service to germany, so those symbols are forbidden by law in germany

https://www.ida-nrw.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Texte_zum_Download/Rechtsextremismus/Rheims_Symbole_Rechte_Szene.pdf

and therefore LO needs to keep the game clean of them. Otherwise legal consequences could follow.

Not sure what else changed since the blogpost of "drawing the line" which made genitals and body fluids invalid symbols too.

there's a lot of fluids lel

16 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

Little Orbit wants to offer the service to Germany, so those symbols are forbidden by law in Germany

Thanks for posting that. I had to run it through a translator as my German is nowhere near good enough to understand the whole thing. It makes for an interesting read.

36 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

Why are we discussing this again?

gotta stick to the schedule 

next up will be another thread complaining about cheaters, followed by a thread bashing little orbit, then a shitpost, then probably either a support ticket thread or a technical issue thread (we try to spice things up a bit), and then we’ll repeat 

cmon man i know it’s not your first day here you should have this down by now 

• Like 1