Sign in to follow this  
Gothina

Changes to ammoboxes?

So...... I press 4 and drop my ammobox down.

I got no nades left but I can't restock them anymore?

I got 95 of them in my locker so that's not the problem.

Did they change the ammoboxes?

Yes they did

• Like 1

They screwed these, yeah. Not useful at all for anything anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Salvick said:

They screwed these, yeah. Not useful at all for anything anymore.

If their only use is to restock grenades for an infinite barrage of them, then those ammo boxes were flawed from the start.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gothina said:

So...... I press 4 and drop my ammobox down.

I got no nades left but I can't restock them anymore?

I got 95 of them in my locker so that's not the problem.

Did they change the ammoboxes?

Yea they killed the ammo box. Nobody uses it anymore.

You cant resupply explosives anymore.  Meaning opgl and volcano are hit hardest. Grenades lost too.

"Coincidentally" that was one of biggest nerfs for users who prefer explosive weapons.

LO listens to SPCT's who are minority of veterans with foggy past, who nowadays dictate what we gonna have in Apb.  

Funny most ntec users, csg, jg, pmg, 10 day oca's who always cry vs osmaw or opgl, got what they wanted.

Slowly they are killing every gun which can oppose their beloved game style, because apparently we should all only use csg, ntec, oca. Otherwise you risk getting called a noob, no skill, or you get "git gud" phrase.

So another "good job". 

You are slowly but clearly  and successfully doing all in your power to remove all players from apb that doesnt fit in your little box of being skilled player.

Cant wait for this game to die merely due to lack of population. 
I am here only defiantly till the end to see it die, and to watch it burn and sink down into abyss while i eat popcorns and drink coke. 

Edited by Inhotep
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Haganu said:

If their only use is to restock grenades for an infinite barrage of them, then those ammo boxes were flawed from the start.

Says the guy with a green threat on a max rank character...if there's something broken is people complaining and requesting silly changes like the one of the ammo boxes, specially if that was the argument. Consumable ammo boxes have been always limited to a couple of refills and never were infinite.

5 hours ago, Haganu said:

grenades were definitely  being abused and should of been fixed ages ago.

4 hours ago, Inhotep said:

Yea they killed the ammo box. Nobody uses it anymore.

I still see it

LO listens to SPCT's who are minority of veterans with foggy past, who nowadays dictate what we gonna have in Apb.  

you are beyond bias just stop please. many of us noticed this not just SPCT

Otherwise you risk getting called a noob

relying on abused grenade spam is noobish so yes well deserved to call someone a noob then for it.

• Like 1

That'd be cool if it were true.

8 hours ago, Inhotep said:

Last i checked, i still remember things like the insta OSMAW car trick, 1300HP Pioneer, VIP Mikro/Vaquero, and not knowing how to customize clothing or having car kits like it was yesterday.

1 hour ago, SkittyM said:

Last i checked, i still remember things like the insta OSMAW car trick, 1300HP Pioneer, VIP Mikro/Vaquero, and not knowing how to customize clothing or having car kits like it was yesterday.

I didn't know social district existed till i was rank 156 I had to check youtube to find out how to find it.

It was fixed because people would abuse it and grenade spam in tight places so there would be no way of attacking.

A good change in my opinion.

Now do the same for the Joker Ammo at Saul Linklater's box of frags 

Edited by Ellix

5 hours ago, Zolerox said:

I didn't know social district existed till i was rank 156 I had to check youtube to find out how to find it.

That explains the terrible fashion choices.

This thread has been closed as per Op's request.

~@mayii