Crthz

Battleye Issues

Okay, that's kinda annoying now.

Battleye Launcher:

Blocked loading of file:

[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\apphelp.dll".
 [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbc32.dll".
 [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\comdlg32.dll

Battleye launcher says "Launching game" And it desn't start, i were trying everything and nothing happened, one friend tryied reinstalling the game, it didnt worked.
If someone can help me ill be happy. if u need more info just ask. 

(English isn't my first language, so if u dont understand something ill try my best to explain it Ty, for your time and service people)

Hi bro, try to search the folder for Trojans/Viruses: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\". Some Trojans hide them there and eventually it has to do with your Case.

Have found actual help here:

Good luck 😉

• Thanks 1

you have virus,someone tracking you,best for you is reinstal system,instal some good antivirus,use free version if you cant buy,never use cracked antivirus because someone put virus inside to can collecting information from your pc,nothing on world is not free,instal apb on fresh systeam and have fun

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

Hi bro, try to search the folder for Trojans/Viruses: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\". Some Trojans hide them there and eventually it has to do with your Case.

Have found actual help here:

Good luck 😉

I scanned that folder with IObit malware fighter, it said "Clean", can i trust that? Wich other Antimalware should i use? 

Should i do what that guy did?, erase the .DLL and use another program to see what happens?

Edited by Crthz

I think you can try what he did but i cant guarantee if it helps and please dont make me responsible for anny issues if they occur.

Hope you can fix it 😉 🛠️

23 hours ago, IanWhite said:

Now it works, I'll tell you how I fixed it:

Looks like my msvcp110.dll was corrupted. My antivirus wasn't marking it as a virus tho, so I just remembered what u just said("I don't recommend deleting a system file", but you still can delete it, I am right?). The vredit x86 exe was "repairing it" but it didn't change the dll because it thought that the dll was okay(if I'm right). So I deleted the dll, launched the vredistx86(right there I saw that the corrupted dll was about 500kb and the new one that the exe created was around 400kb),then restarted the pc and... Voila, it worked xddd hope this helps to someone. And thank you for your assistance, since until u said that I didn't thought of this.

you got hacked bro

241cfab8c36147492e7414fb54190e41f8274fd5

1 hour ago, Ohshii said:

you got hacked bro

Nice gif tho

1 hour ago, Ohshii said:

you got hacked bro

never occurred to me before but the hacker chick from watchdogs 2 reminds me of sombra, or vice versa depending on release dates

i wonder if its influence or just generic character design cliche

9 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

never occurred to me before but the hacker chick from watchdogs 2 reminds me of sombra, or vice versa depending on release dates

i wonder if its influence or just generic character design cliche

Very cliche of the whole Cyberpunk LED Hacker look.

Okay, i tryied everything, nothing works...

Have you tried searching for those dlls and the program are they used for? If they are not installable, you can always replace those dlls, deleting them and making a copy /paste from a friend's computer, since the dlls are just for launching windows service programs.