MattScott

Little Orbit coronavirus measures & working remote

Really thanks for your hard work guys! And thanks for the free premium, appreciated.

I hope this virus gets eradicated quickly, but for now we have to stay safe in quarantine.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Thanks for the premium and stay safe.

cKwT3sh.jpg

• Like 1

I was hoping for a free gas mask, but premium works too 8^)

We really appreciate you continuing to work on the game and making us feel more comfortable at home.

Stay safe, Matt, LO Staff, and players.

• Like 2

Can I get my account back , so I can enjoy the game while I’m isolated at home. Thanks , stay safe

6 hours ago, foscor77 said:

Corona virus is a lie. Its not any different from regular flu. A conspiracy by WHO to sell their freaking diagnostic kits in the name of fear.

Change my mind.

its not about how dangerous it is but how easy it can spread. Young people can just sick it out and get immune against it. But imagine you infecting your grand mother or grand father and they die indirectly because you though the virus was nothing more then a flu and infected them. That is the scary part about the virus.

These measures also keeps away that the virus spreads way to fast and to many people are hospitalized and that there is no resource available anymore for people that are in need.

Edited by Gateron
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, L0pht said:

Can I get my account back , so I can enjoy the game while I’m isolated at home. Thanks , stay safe

19247846_1710527922308275_45570303623267

@MattScott my mumma taught me to never be afraid to ask for more,

Could we also get "armas free weapon trials" reset/refreshed?.

7 hours ago, foscor77 said:

Corona virus is a lie. Its not any different from regular flu. A conspiracy by WHO to sell their freaking diagnostic kits in the name of fear.

Change my mind.

Fortunately it might cause infertility even with mild symptoms 🙂

1 hour ago, Gateron said:

its not about how dangerous it is but how easy it can spread. Young people can just sick it out and get immune against it. But imagine you infecting your grand mother or grand father and they die indirectly because you though the virus was nothing more then a flu and infected them. That is the scary part about the virus.

These measures also keeps away that the virus spreads way to fast and to many people are hospitalized and that there is no resource available anymore for people that are in need.

True. It's enough when only 10% of population needs hospital bed, 5% needs ICU with respirator. There is no country that would have so many free beds, properly isolated to not infect other patients and let alone enough of staff and protection gear. It's all about flattening the curve to spread the infections over longer period of time. Wuhan and Italy are the example what happens when few nut cases decide to walk around coz it's just flu.

Edited by NoobQueen

Thx for the premium.Btw in 3.5 months(june 29)is the APB 10 anniversary.If LO manage to finish all big things till that date gonna be awesome.Imagine for the 10 anniversary patch with all the things done:new engine,new matchmaking,new contacts,new UI,voIP upgrade etc

• Like 1

9 hours ago, foscor77 said:

Change my mind.

6% of infected people in Italy died. Is this a regular flu for you? Ofc we should not panic but please tell me you are trolling

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McL said:

6% of infected people in Italy died. Is this a regular flu for you? Ofc we should not panic but please tell me you are trolling

Let's not forget that Italy's healthcare system is abysmal.

I swear if this doesn't convince you bozos that Matt and LO actually care about the community then nothing will, they're literally trying there best even through a global scare. Thanks Matt and much love to the rest of the team ❤  hope yall stay safe and if anything yall gotta put your self before a game 😷💀

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Deadliest said:

m8 need a surgical mask in san paro 

Nah man, we gotta have maximum protection, use the gas masks.  Can't touch your face or cough on people.  Nothing goes in, nothing goes out.

15 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

-snipped-

Thanks,
Matt

You're a champion, Matt. 

Thank you.

Fear not, everyone that is somehow involved in APB builds up a natural resistance to all toxic and harmful things like diseases.

We have survived years of this game what is that little virus going to do to us? It will neutralize itself in terror the moment it gets into contact with one of us.

I think you folks have a good chance of being immune too after almost 2 years with us. 😏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a Weapon, You 'all know that don't you. Either we did it to the Chinese or they did it to they own people. Both us and them have been known to test things on our own people. 

They didn't freak out like this with Ebola or the Bird Flu, They didnt even freak this bad when Aids came out. 

I Believe the gov knows more than we are being told, and we are expecting another attack.

Next thing will be Martial Law, n just like all those MOvies. I am Ready as I can be. 

Am I Worried about the Virus, No. I am worried about peoples reaction to it. 

This is Time that All Us Conspiresy Nuts get to say, " I Told U So". 

I hope We All come through this, Even you pesky Golds.

Now if the Reds get to our water, Remember 2 drops of bleach per gallon of water, Strain it with a sock. Up to 5 ML per gallon wont hurt you, thats about 5-6 drops.

And People, Remember Your Eyes. a mask dont mean pattottie if they sneeze in your eye, get 'Cheap SunGlasses' or swimming mask works too, specially if tear gas is introduced. Its not sealed, but it can deflect airborn particles.

p.s. From My Wife "Remember To Double Tap" 🇺🇸

Thanks Matt, stay safe and take care of yourselves everyone!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hopefully that will make Social a little more fun for the time being.

does that mean I can ERP in social with premium and make symbols for my e-date? :O 

• Like 1

On 3/14/2020 at 6:45 AM, foscor77 said:

Change my mind.

On 3/14/2020 at 12:21 PM, Lord Cashpoint said:

It's not the first time APB has been struck by a mystery virus:

DWLq2pZ.png

Coronavirus weapon when?