Inhotep

Can we finally get a legendary based on stabba series

8 hours ago, Inhotep said:

What argument exactly you gave ? None.

there are plenty of reasons why and they are all relevant to each other.

the crims have zero arresting feature , if they did it could work , but they don't and that is a known fact by most if not all of APB already

the bug in the past gave crims guns and the crim loss was guaranteed until two things happened 1 crims stopped using LTL and 2 that bug was fixed so crims couldn't have it.

I already posted how taking twice as long to kill (if you could) would mean that wither a 2nd enf would kill you or the first one would get up and kill you , because thats what happened.

others may or may not remember how when crims had the LTL from a bug that very thing happened.

not an opinion - it happened - a fact.

you might as well say to give enf an unfair health buff if you cant arrest or kill them and get the job done because that's pretty much what that LTL bug did.

my previous posts say enough details why it wouldn't work.

I never said I wouldn't wait it but I did say if crims could arrest as well then it would work.

we don't need an LTL crim bug #2 of the exact same scenario happening when the first time was bad enough to know better.

On 3/12/2020 at 1:34 AM, Inhotep said:

Like title says.  I am watching the section of "primary less than lethal weapons" on marketplace for 5+ years and it never occurred to anyone?

Judging by looks alone, I thought the new (whatever it's called) shotgun was a Legendary LTL and am disappointed it's not ... I hate leasing weapons.

• Like 1

give us a 1 shot pistol legendary like the pig only it shoots a bullet so i can spam players with a perc then shoot them instantly with it just how enforcers do it.

• Like 1

i want a LTL railgun that makes a pewwwwwwww sound when i shoot

• Like 2

On 3/18/2020 at 7:59 AM, MaxJedburgh said:

Judging by looks alone, I thought the new (whatever it's called) shotgun was a Legendary LTL and am disappointed it's not ... I hate leasing weapons.

exactly my thought 

Merged.

On 3/17/2020 at 9:50 PM, Fortune Runner said:

there are plenty of reasons why and they are all relevant to each other.

the crims have zero arresting feature , if they did it could work , but they don't and that is a known fact by most if not all of APB already

the bug in the past gave crims guns and the crim loss was guaranteed until two things happened 1 crims stopped using LTL and 2 that bug was fixed so crims couldn't have it.

I already posted how taking twice as long to kill (if you could) would mean that wither a 2nd enf would kill you or the first one would get up and kill you , because thats what happened.

others may or may not remember how when crims had the LTL from a bug that very thing happened.

not an opinion - it happened - a fact.

you might as well say to give enf an unfair health buff if you cant arrest or kill them and get the job done because that's pretty much what that LTL bug did.

my previous posts say enough details why it wouldn't work.

I never said I wouldn't wait it but I did say if crims could arrest as well then it would work.

we don't need an LTL crim bug #2 of the exact same scenario happening when the first time was bad enough to know better.

Ok you are repeating an argument you think is argument obviously but its not.

And i will keep repeating why its NOT argument.

IT DOESNT MATTER THAT CRIMES CANT ARREST!

Ok? Sorry for caps but literally i dont know anymore how to make this any clearer since you seem to blatantly avoid this simple fact.

It doesnt matter ok dude? It doesnt.

CRIMES ALREADY HAVE ABILITY TO STUN COPS! ok? Can we reason with that? Yes, its not negotiable, its a fact.

I keep stunning cops purposely, to prove my point and it STILL works. Its not a bug, it is friggin working ok?

Problem is, you have to have literally skill to stun your cop before you kill him. It depends about 1 single bullet, maybe 2, thats it.

Combination of 2 percs which you MISS, yes you heard me good, you have to miss it, otherwise you kill a cop. 

It takes to be most unskilled skilled player to do that. 

You have to use nano, i didnt succeed with any other weapon, i succeeded with combination of primary and secondary sometimes, but primary with nano you can STUN a cop. 

We didnt have to change lore did we??? No, since lore is still same since 2010. 

We dont need any zip lines or animations or whatever to arrest cops, because i didnt say we need ability to arrest cops or take them hostage by the lore ok?

There is no past bug ok ?  I am doing this in 2020. I did it 4 days ago in fightclub asylum.

If there was some bug which i am not aware of, i am not referring to that bug ok ?

I am talking about something which is happening right now!! And always did, since i stun cops continuously for past 5 years in apb. 

So my point was, why i have to tryhard stunning cop with this lucky combination of percs + primary 1-2 bullets + nano, when we can create some legendary weapon which would be available to crims AND cops, meaning cops dont lose a single thing with this idea.

If i am already stunning cops (not negotiable, its a fact not an opinion), why i wouldnt have 1 single legendary in entire apb history which can do it for me without me tryharding 2 minutes to stun a cop accidentally and often dying because of it.

There is no talk about risk, or taking long time to kill a cop, or risking or whatever you been saying after the stun itself. Cop is stunned on his knees, you simply proceed with nano to elimination. You dont go to coffee or dance around him or idk what, you simply kill him.

We dont need entire armas series of this weapon. We dont need to change categories or whatever, there is already less than lethal category inside weapons at the marketplace. Just use it.

It would be ONE single legendary. Ok? If we could get yukon, if we got useless corsair shotgun, if we got hitchhiker nobody use, or eol's which are worse than opgl from contact, then i absolutely think we can get ONE legendary which could stun people. It would work SAME for cops and crimes, only cops could proceed to arrest as its suppose to be, and crimes could proceed into killing the cop while he is stunned and on his knees shaking his head. 

@MattScott  Seriously think about it. 0 loss for cops 0 loss for crimes, only 100% gain to entire apb game, to more fun, to more new content, to more motivation to stay in the game.

Nobody asks that you create some op weapon, use the simplest stats of 1st stabba primary weapon for cops which was very annoying to play with (i got cop char), because its very hard to stun a crime. Make such legendary, just make it. 

8 hours ago, Inhotep said:

I spoke from personal experience of going through that and you say its irrelevant? Were you even  here for that bug when it happened ?

There are others on the forums who remembered that bug when this was brought up , however I do not know yet if its on the new forums or the old forums.

Either way , what you are saying does not work in the benefit for crims anywhere near productively as you wish it did.

btw how many people actually are a crim and own a nano that you say is a necessity for what you want ? Be a little more realistic please.

Why would crims need that nightmare again , and this time for a paid for gun , that would clearly leave Little Orbit at fault for guaranteeing that crims lose , just as in the past when the bug happened?

Others pointed out that there are guns that can stun all over the forums (and some sarcasm on this thread) that are not LTL.

Do you play that way with those ? Most players don't try to stun the way you are talking because it literally takes too long to kill and the various other reasons already mentioned.

Anyways I lived through that , and I will never say to do the same thing again that clearly does not work ,and even more so in a way that legally could/would put Little Orbit at fault for.

No thank you.