Inhotep

Can we finally get a legendary based on stabba series

Like title says.  I am watching the section of "primary less than lethal weapons" on marketplace for 5+ years and it never occurred to anyone?

We don't need new animations for crimes, or abilities for crimes to zip line hands of cops like in movies bad guys do to hostages. 

We don't need any new special thing aside simple legendary available to EVERYBODY, cops and crimes included.

All it had to do, is to stun your enemy.  IF you are cop you can arrest, if you are crime you can stun and simply execute cop. 

As a crime i already stunned plenty of cops with combination of nano + perc + 1-2 bullets of primary weapon. I didn't need any special animations, i simply killed the stunned cop and moved on.

But it would add up on a variety and new content a whole bunch in my opinion.

What do you guys think? 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I think this topic has been brought up a thousand times already.

Sorry i never saw any similar one recently

4 minutes ago, Inhotep said:

Sorry i never saw any similar one recently

Half the community thinks Crims should get some LTL type stuff... The other half thinks it will ruin what little difference there is between factions.

I personally hate LTL. Getting an LTL teammate is just a handicap. I'd prefer it was removed entirely.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Half the community thinks Crims should get some LTL type stuff... The other half thinks it will ruin what little difference there is between factions.

I personally hate LTL. Getting an LTL teammate is just a handicap. I'd prefer it was removed entirely.

ltl is op .... nothing more to be said

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

ltl is op .... nothing more to be said

...is it now?

Stabba CCG - time to stun 1,05 sec. - shots needed 8, mag of 20 bullets (2 stuns at one mag, not counting misses)

CR-5 - time to kill 0,70 sec - shots needed 6, mag of 32 bullets. (5 kills at one mag, not counting misses)

Edited by Mitne

5 minutes ago, Mitne said:

...is it now?

Stabba CCG - time to stun 1,05 sec. - shots needed 8, mag of 20 bullets (2 stuns at one mag, not counting misses)

CR-5 - time to kill 0,70 sec - shots needed 6, mag of 32 bullets. (5 kills at one mag, not counting misses)

when im mugging i get killed so easely Q.Q .... i know  u can play around with it...

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

...is it now?

It is.  Pig+ perc time to stun 0.000000001 sec  Everything said there.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Either way i am not up for some special massive giving weapons to crime side.

We talk about 1 single legendary... legendary weapon, not entire new stabba series for crimes.

I cant believe that one new legendary could be such a massive issue for cops who will still have literally 1000 variety of stabba weapons such as stabba pistols pig, opgl, shotguns, etc. Thus cops get to keep their special little power, and crimes get to ve option of having 1 single stabba weapon in a form of legendary which can be obtained by cops as well naturally.

Again i repeat, none additional work of animations should be made.  Simply stun as a stun for crimes.

23 minutes ago, Inhotep said:

It is.  Pig+ perc time to stun 0.000000001 sec  Everything said there.

Either way i am not up for some special massive giving weapons to crime side.

We talk about 1 single legendary... legendary weapon, not entire new stabba series for crimes.

I cant believe that one new legendary could be such a massive issue for cops who will still have literally 1000 variety of stabba weapons such as stabba pistols pig, opgl, shotguns, etc. Thus cops get to keep their special little power, and crimes get to ve option of having 1 single stabba weapon in a form of legendary which can be obtained by cops as well naturally.

Again i repeat, none additional work of animations should be made.  Simply stun as a stun for crimes.

I think it's like 0.70 to throw a perc. 

For comparison the ttk of the PMG is .70

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TzickyT said:

when im mugging i get killed so easely Q.Q .... i know  u can play around with it...

You do know someone can wind up an osmaw and witness you with .15 seconds left.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Hey now, as someone who enjoys rolling ltl squads that hurts.

It's a fun handicap for enforcers who are good at the game and want a little challenge. That said, unless you're God tier it's still better left in squads where everyone is doing it and not on random groups.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I think it's like 0.70 to throw a perc. 

For comparison the ttk of the PMG is .70

Dude get the higher picture, its not about miliseconds or seconds or pico seconds. You want mili micro nano pico ok? idc

We talk about legendaries. 

Its a LIE that its not possible. A pure LIE! IT takes nothing but the will itself, to bring this idea into realization. If more people from community stood up for it, we would change management, but like this, we cant. Because there is always that one smart@ss who will just fart instead of act.

Who cares for ttk, give me ttk 20 min, i am fine. 

Edited by Inhotep

But what would a Legendary LTL do exactly? 

How can you make it just unique and funky enough to be worth a JMB slot of it's own?

And then of course be legendary enough to prompt the use of it by Criminals and bring in a whole lore-enhancing way of Crims being able to """arrest""" Enfos?

The other option - if we want to skip that Blizzard-level-lore-enhancement - is for this new JMB to include 2 guns - 1 LTL and much like the Corsair, 1 Lethal version of the same gun. But then we're back my first question - what would make it unique enough to justify it?

14 hours ago, Inhotep said:

if you are crime you can stun and simply execute cop.

14 hours ago, Inhotep said:

But it would add up on a variety and new content a whole bunch in my opinion.

these two sentences are a little contradictory 

5 hours ago, Inhotep said:

Dude get the higher picture, its not about miliseconds or seconds or pico seconds. You want mili micro nano pico ok? idc

We talk about legendaries. 

Its a LIE that its not possible. A pure LIE! IT takes nothing but the will itself, to bring this idea into realization. If more people from community stood up for it, we would change management, but like this, we cant. Because there is always that one smart@ss who will just fart instead of act.

Who cares for ttk, give me ttk 20 min, i am fine. 

Whatever you are smoking, don't Bogart that shit.

5 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

But what would a Legendary LTL do exactly? 

How can you make it just unique and funky enough to be worth a JMB slot of it's own?

And then of course be legendary enough to prompt the use of it by Criminals and bring in a whole lore-enhancing way of Crims being able to """arrest""" Enfos?

The other option - if we want to skip that Blizzard-level-lore-enhancement - is for this new JMB to include 2 guns - 1 LTL and much like the Corsair, 1 Lethal version of the same gun. But then we're back my first question - what would make it unique enough to justify it?

Ok i am pretty sure you didn't read neither 1 single sentence i wrote, so what is the point of talking with you then?

What you mean how can you make it just unique and "funky" enough?   Isnt the stun ability by itself already enough unique and funky for you?????  That is not worth jmb slot but useless 3rd shotgun corsair is? Cosair is already 2nd day worth 6m in other words in few months it will worth barely 2m, like dow. 

I said already three times, we dont need crimes to ARREST cops. Nobody cares for that 1 second animation. Cops would not be delayed ridiculously op spawn prolongation like crimes are.

Meaning we are not hitting the lore if we provide legendary which can stun. Crimes remain crimes, they cant arrest cops, and cops remain cops with all their bs op advantages over crimes.

WE dont need animation of arrest on crime side, we only need STUN not arrest!

We already HAVE stun on crime side if you didnt know, and nobody said nothing against in all this years.  We CAN stun cops already with nano perc combination if u dont kill cop before it. AND???? 

Did it hurt precious cops role? No it didnt. Do i need arrest? No.  You kill the cop being stunned. Thats it! 

So  WHY WHY WHY we cant have a legendary weapon which can stun like cop shotguns?????  WHY?   Cops lore is preserved, crimes too.  And its LEGENDARY! Meaning its ONE friggin weapon that would be available to cops as well since its legendary!  Meaning cops literally  DONT LOSE anything!! 

So I cant comprehend that you people cant see only positive thing out of this idea, it blows my mind.

3 hours ago, Solamente said:

these two sentences are a little contradictory 

How is that contradictory? Do explain.

Adding new legendary weapon on marketplace is contradictory to variety and new content?? You are genius.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Nope. LO should buff ltl instead, there's no any meaningful difference between enfs and crims otherwise.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Inhotep said:

How is that contradictory? Do explain.

Adding new legendary weapon on marketplace is contradictory to variety and new content?? You are genius.

if you can already stun enforcers then one more weapon that can stun enforcers isn’t exactly adding “a whole bunch” of variety or content, unless we have wildly different opinions on “a whole bunch” means

tbh i have no real issue with crims getting ltl, but a new legendary means a new joker box and we’d need a whole new thread to discuss why joker boxes are not good

8 minutes ago, Solamente said:

if you can already stun enforcers then one more weapon that can stun enforcers isn’t exactly adding “a whole bunch” of variety or content, unless we have wildly different opinions on “a whole bunch” means

tbh i have no real issue with crims getting ltl, but a new legendary means a new joker box and we’d need a whole new thread to discuss why joker boxes are not good

There is no weapon which can solely stun a cop, so no, we dont have a weapon that can stun enforcers.  We have a COMBINATION of weapons which can stun enforcers. That is not a same thing. Plus you have to be extremely lucky to use exact combination of bullets, grenades and nano in order not to kill cop before stunning him.

It is maybe not a whole bunch of variety of content, it is maybe not another useless clothing pack, but it would be a biggest change in history of APB game, since the less than lethal category is located on marketplace since 2010, and has never been used. Meaning rtw, g1 foreseen that section for one day that never came, to put a legendary weapon on marketplace which would be from stabba series. 

As far as i can see, regardless community have threads to discuss or not about joker boxes, LO went on and gave newest joker box with corsair shotgun. I didnt see no one in community asking for a new legendary recently. We asked for engine upgrade, matchmaking balance, new spawn system and better anti cheat. We got a legendary shotgun.

So since obviously regardless does community have threads about it or not, LO will do what LO will do.

Therefore if we already giving out legendaries, why not give an actually unique, new content that would literally change the gaming experience from what we know.

I repeat it is not only for crim side, its for cop side too, so its a win win situation. 

Edited by Inhotep

1 hour ago, Inhotep said:

Ok i am pretty sure you didn't read neither 1 single sentence i wrote.

You're right - I didn't.

so what is the point of talking with you then?

You tell me Mr Proceeds to write 12 paragraphs.

But I meant funky in the same way all legendaries are funky in some way - they're not standard weapons, and it is the opinion of many that they're actually worse than their stock versions.

That said, I actually agree having now read your post that a Legendary LTL that is available to Crims without the Arrest mechanic would be funky and useless enough to justify it's presence in the Hall Of Legendaries. And Enfos finally get a perma-LTL.

Now to wait for LO to agree to this and then release a reskinned PIG as it's Legendary LTL for some sort of sick joke.

43 minutes ago, Solamente said:

I think LO have made it obvious "This is our first small step towards making sure Joker Mystery Boxes remain a compelling and exciting part of your APB gameplay." that JMBs are here to stay. 

22 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

You're right - I didn't.

So you just  openly publicly admitted that you werent reading a conversation into which you decided yourself, to get involve into. 

You are arrogant enough to admit you are ignorant, and for some reason you expect prolongation of conversation with same person you told, that you didnt listen to him or to word he said.

So explain me which magic bubble exactly should make me try reason with your or why exactly would i care to discuss adult ideas or read/hear your opinion? 

If you cant read 12 paragraphs about the GAME at the  GAME forum for GAMING during your obviously free time of a day, then i cant see how did you ever manage to finish basic school education.

People who just post to post, without even bothering to read the topic which were put in 7 lines (i just checked, not 12 paragraphs but SEVEN lines of not even full sentences), are literally out of this world.  Good luck m8

Edited by Inhotep

15 hours ago, Mightyena said:

Hey now, as someone who enjoys rolling ltl squads that hurts.

It's a fun handicap for enforcers who are good at the game and want a little challenge. That said, unless you're God tier it's still better left in squads where everyone is doing it and not on random groups.

This but then again...

...if you don't have nobody then how you are supposed to do cop rank? Mind you behind cop rank you got other types of police lights, clothing and stun nade (trust me, stun nade is OP - everyone who were against me back when I done sniper role can say what I did with it - stun and kill stunned people for sniper kills for example).

If you play badly with LTL, you become silver. Then you "dethreat". If you insist of playing in gold, everybody hates you because you use LTL. Then what such guy is supposed to do?

I'm just saying it from my personal experince when I did cop rank back when I was still pretty new to game (2013-2014).

Edited by Mitne

just post to post

I just log in to dislike Cookie's post, idk what you're talking about. 

Good luck m8

kk luv u 2

3 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

Nope. LO should buff ltl instead, there's no any meaningful difference between enfs and crims otherwise.

I never did understand while on top of having to make an arrest after a stun, you also have to do so with weapons having worse tts than comparable lethal weapons have ttk.