I want to make a little reflection not only for little orbit but for your community, yesterday my account was banned I would like to say that it was to use some macro, script or hack but the truth is that no, my right has been taken away to use my account for the simple fact of sharing it with a friend he helped me get a joker ticket because I have been carrying surgical procedures in my hand for about 6 months and it is very difficult for me to play, what I want is for them to tell me it seems correct this? that most of the top level players use the advanced launcher to modify the game at will, use scripts to eliminate the recoil of weapons or hacks to see enemies through the walls and that these foul actions that avoid the progress of the game and not be banned? Not to mention the toxicity of the infuencers who reject all the ideas of normal players in a negative way, I am not famous but I hope you can read this post, today I am retiring from APB was my favorite game since 2015 and I will always take it in my my heart, I hope that one day things will change and when that happens with pleasure I will return until then goodbye.  0254f69a954c1e71bf7743ac37eaffdc.jpg

How would they know that you shared your account?

They don't just randomly check random accounts' ip addresses log in history, do they?

If that was the case then that's pretty sad.

It is against the EULA.

And yes, Advanced Launcher is also against the EULA but at the state the game engine is right now, it has been excluded as without it, some people (including me) could not play at all.

• Like 1

Hmm..

My IP changes every 24h, so i should have been banned tho then (If the IP logs get checked automaticly).

Even if you would share your account with ur friend, it shouldn't be bannable..

Since it's your decision if you give ur login details to someone, why would they mind about it.

If the account gets stolen it's ur problem then and not theirs haha.

Edited by Dasimoge

4 minutes ago, Dasimoge said:

My IP changes every 24h, so i should have been banned tho then (If the IP logs get checked automaticly).

Maybe his friend was from another ISP or even another country.

Depends of the checks they do.

yea you are lying about something, aside the fact goodbye topics are already another break of eula.

I think you macroed pretty heavily and thought nobody will bother record you and show the sound of your rifle shooting like machine gun.

I also think you tested some hack programs on your 2nd account but you were noob enough to login with your main account few min later and you got caught.

And thirdly you may have been quite toxic over someone who caught you and got you banned, because you thought there is no active punishment in a dead game like this.

Sharing of account is your own responsibility and its not bannable, its literally your own fault if you share it with scammer, you cant cry to support later.

So either way, as inactive as new anti cheat system is, i am glad to see some people still getting banned.

Am sorry if you got banned for simply sharing your account but i seriously doubt that was the case. Good luck either way. 

• Like 5

@Inhotep really nailed it and covered all basis. A big ♥️ from me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Inhotep said:

yea you are lying about something, aside the fact goodbye topics are already another break of eula.

I think you macroed pretty heavily and thought nobody will bother record you and show the sound of your rifle shooting like machine gun.

I also think you tested some hack programs on your 2nd account but you were noob enough to login with your main account few min later and you got caught.

And thirdly you may have been quite toxic over someone who caught you and got you banned, because you thought there is no active punishment in a dead game like this.

Sharing of account is your own responsibility and its not bannable, its literally your own fault if you share it with scammer, you cant cry to support later.

So either way, as inactive as new anti cheat system is, i am glad to see some people still getting banned.

Am sorry if you got banned for simply sharing your account but i seriously doubt that was the case. Good luck either way. 

Account sharing is bannable.

This is the best anti-cheat system APB has ever seen and it's been doing wonders for the game.

Also in regards to how they could detect account sharing, IP isn't the only way, Hardware ID (HWID) is also something they can probably look at which is how HWID bans are issued in games.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2020 at 3:36 PM, Dasimoge said:

Hmm..

Even if you would share your account with ur friend, it shouldn't be bannable..

Since it's your decision if you give ur login details to someone, why would they mind about it.

If the account gets stolen it's ur problem then and not theirs haha.

Your ip changes every 24 hrs but still remains in your country, if you're friend accessed your account from another country it gets suspicious especially when he logs in alot, yet there's no prove you're not using a vpn.

So if they really just randomly decided to check your account's login history they still have no solid information on whether you really shared your account or not.

Which isn't enough of an evidence to ban a player imo.

At this point i strongly believe you haven't told us everything. 

Merged.

On 3/11/2020 at 3:42 PM, Inhotep said:

Sharing of account is your own responsibility and its not bannable

Have you ever heard of account selling? 

It hurts their wallet, and that's why they do ban shared accounts if verified just for that reason alone.

Edited by WorldDominator

I don't know why people make threads like this.

It won't help.

And as far as the content of the post, how are any of us supposed to know if you are being truthful?

It's not like LO is going to pop in and call you a liar, even if you are lying.

I'm sorry you lost your account as you do seem upset about it, but you gotta take it up with support.

Edited by CookiePuss

31 minutes ago, WorldDominator said:

Your ip changes every 24 hrs but still remains in your country, if you're friend accessed your account from another country it gets suspicious especially when he logs in alot, yet there's no prove you're not using a vpn.

So if they really just randomly decided to check your account's login history they still have no solid information on whether you really shared your account or not.

Which isn't enough of an evidence to ban a player imo.

At this point i strongly believe you haven't told us everything. 

My IP is changing EU wide 😛 

i go sometimes play at my internet cafe ... i never have issues with getting banned for that o;o?

1 hour ago, Flaws said:

Account sharing is bannable.

This is the best anti-cheat system APB has ever seen and it's been doing wonders for the game.

Also in regards to how they could detect account sharing, IP isn't the only way, Hardware ID (HWID) is also something they can probably look at which is how HWID bans are issued in games.

EAC itself applies HWID bans if I recall it correctly. I also can't stand why people blast on EAC. It's like they the name shaming. People on this forum actually rather see actual cheaters and even unfair bans, in some cases, being shown on a website full shitposting than an anticheat which bans people on a daily basis but doesn't name shame. Quite interesting view this community has, it amazes me everytime I lurk around here.

• Like 1

I highly doubt LO would ban you for account sharing.

They are afraid to ban for cheats, yet alone for other ToS violations.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Farmiga said:

I want to make a little reflection not only for little orbit but for your community, yesterday my account was banned I would like to say that it was to use some macro, script or hack but the truth is that no, my right has been taken away to use my account for the simple fact of sharing it with a friend he helped me get a joker ticket because I have been carrying surgical procedures in my hand for about 6 months and it is very difficult for me to play, what I want is for them to tell me it seems correct this? that most of the top level players use the advanced launcher to modify the game at will, use scripts to eliminate the recoil of weapons or hacks to see enemies through the walls and that these foul actions that avoid the progress of the game and not be banned? Not to mention the toxicity of the infuencers who reject all the ideas of normal players in a negative way, I am not famous but I hope you can read this post, today I am retiring from APB was my favorite game since 2015 and I will always take it in my my heart, I hope that one day things will change and when that happens with pleasure I will return until then goodbye.  0254f69a954c1e71bf7743ac37eaffdc.jpg

No excuses, the thing about "they hacked into my account" or "my friend blah" is same as your.

2nd and not last, Advanced Launcher is allowed so, dont' even mention about this.

Influencers? Are there any Influencers in this game? Mhm.. didn't noticed that sorry.

Yeah, retire also your excuses, at least you could tell the Real Reason.

Things will not change, peoples get punished for things they do that goes against ToS 🙂.

So, bye, don't come back to cry.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Farmiga said:

what I want is for them to tell me it seems correct this? that most of the top level players use the advanced launcher to modify the game at will, use scripts to eliminate the recoil of weapons or hacks to see enemies through the walls and that these foul actions that avoid the progress of the game and not be banned?

"other people break the rules so i should be able to as well"

this is a stupid excuse