Sign in to follow this  
Shui

Armas Marketplace Bundle

Hi

is this bundle account or character lifetime?

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=64&subcatID=290&productId=2966

I mean, the price is insane, would be ridiculous if its character bound right?
Asking because I cant upgrade the bundle to account lifetime.
G1 had that option. And was cheaper. So idk about that one

OLD PRICE BTW FROM G1
QnvV6pu.png

Edited by Sentaii
  • Thanks 1

It is character bound. That exact variant of the TAS-20 is unobtainable account wide currently.

• Thanks 1

Didn't LO said they were going to replace all Character Lifetime with Account Lifetime products because they wanted Joker Store to get that? Mhm, i guess hiding the truth once again, congrats ^-^.

Edited by AlishaAzure
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Flaws said:

It is character bound. That exact variant of the TAS-20 is unobtainable account wide currently.

Lmao Idk what to say

Check this out.
That was the price I payed under G1 for character lifetime
QnvV6pu.png
It costs 2616 g1c more than before lol

actually insane

Should had directly bought account lifetime back then but couldnt know the game stays alive for so long 🤷‍♀️

4 minutes ago, Sentaii said:

Lmao Idk what to say

Check this out.
QnvV6pu.png

actually insane

Should had directly bought account lifetime back then but couldnt know the game stays alive for so long 🤷‍♀️

I'm not entirely certain about how that specific pack's price has changed as I've never had interest in it and then eventually bought KTTW as it has all the items in it save for the shotgun. It might be a mistake on their end, I don't see why they'd increase the price on that so dramatically.

5 hours ago, Flaws said:

I'm not entirely certain about how that specific pack's price has changed as I've never had interest in it and then eventually bought KTTW as it has all the items in it save for the shotgun. It might be a mistake on their end, I don't see why they'd increase the price on that so dramatically.

Now I am quite curious how much they increased/changed also for the other price stuff in armas..

just for arriving to some (personal) conclusions...

Edited by PingOVER9000

ever since little orbit did their first major pass on armas items have been all over the place on pricing 

i, and several others, have made fairly detailed posts about these issues and yet 6 months down the road here we are

funny how easy armas changes seem to be when it comes time to sell a new joker box tho :^)

7 hours ago, Sentaii said:

Lmao Idk what to say

Check this out.
QnvV6pu.png

actually insane

For the life of me I found bundles with cars, clothing and guns the most confusing.

I believe the Vegas Rocker Bundle is the 4th most expensive bundle on armas that contains guns, clothing and a vehicle.

Dressed to Kill Enforcer/Criminal Bundle: 5034 - 1 clothing, 1 gun, vehicle and vehicle kit... 

Juggernaut Strike Pack: 4999 - Account bound, 3 guns, 5 gun skins, vehicle, vehicle kit, 1 clothing and a lot of eye sore!

Pack of Revelations Pass: 4999 - Account bound, 4 clothing, 5 guns, 5 gun skins, vehicle and 4 vehicle kits... although there is an argument to be made if they're actually 4 different kits or 1 kit made up by 4 partial kits.

Vegas Rocker Bundle w/Vegas Rhino 4x4: 4436 - 1 clothing, 1 gun, vehicle and kit,

Enforcer/Criminal Heavy Duty Bundle: 4190 - 1 clothing, 1 gun, vehicle and vehicle kit.

The Vegas Rocker Kit doesn't include the actual Patriot Vegas 4x4, which is not unique but the price was still higher than some entire bundles. Most bundles include the actual vehicle and are priced about the same or higher... but the Vegas Rocker Bundle w/Vegas Rhino 4x4 has the following content: Rhino kit, 4x4 Vegas, Tas 40 and Rocket clothing kit. Without Premium it is 4436 G1c, and 3549 G1c with a Premium 20% discount.

The Enforcer/Criminal Halloween Complete Bundle Which includes the Firehawk Kit, Vegas 4x4, Rocket clothing pack, ISSR-a Artemis assault rifle, plus the Punk clothing pack (valued 1113) and still ends up cheaper at 3432 before premium.

Compared to the Halloween Complete Bundle, The Vegas Rocker Bundle is still more expensive EVEN WITH the Premium discount and less content.

---

@MattScott

There are 4 Armas products that I feel should have their prices reviewed and a couple others to consider:

I believe that the Dressed to Kill Enforcer/Criminal Bundle is disproportionately overvalued at 5034 G1c.

This was a shockingly bad considering Dressed to Kill are Character Bound when there are the Juggernaut Strike Pack and Pack of Revelations Pass costing 4999 G1c, both including at least 2 more guns, 5 gun skins as well as all contents being account wide.

By chance I noticed that the Urban Warfare Packs were unevenly priced between the 2 faction variants. The Armored Urban Warfare Pack is the Enforcer version priced at 3343 G1c, The Criminal version of this pack is the Impact Urban Warfare Pack but is priced 2895 G1c.

Again I would ask if both of Urban Warfare Packs If the price are fair considering ATAC 424 Watchman  included is a 30 day lease and not Character Lifetime long.

And back to the original poster's topic. With the Vegas Rocker Bundle w/Vegas Rhino 4x4 costing 4436 G1c, it is on the higher end of where it should be I feel. However the Vegas Rocker Kit priced at 2269 G1c. When you consider it consists of  shotgun, clothing pack and a vehicle kit without the vehicle, It doesn't seem so bad; The G-Force Race Packs at 2,589 G1c includes a car but no gun. Not sure how others value a car compared to a gun, but I think the car would be of higher value and so this seems fair more or less.

...and in from the left field the High Roller Bundle, ironically the cheapest bundle including a clothing pack, a car with full body kit and gun at 2241 G1c, just though i'd mention that. 😅

Edited by VickyFox
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this