Sign in to follow this  
Pandastepz

So I finally got a ticket response

I finally received a ticket response, I submitted my ticket on the 26th of may and was ticket #1056. My ticket was about trying to get my account back because I didn't have access to my old email for the password change tiggs did.

congratulations i think

cool i got only one response and its auto-message about issue being solved.. 2 weeks ago LUL

8 minutes ago, monster413 said:

feels fucking bad im at 3157 i just want to play my fucking main Y.Y

jeez bro lol yea I just thought i'd post this just to give people a sense of where they're possibly at, hang in there man

Im at #114 (not its not about unbanning) and im sorry im hogging the system but i have been getting a reply every day ....

spill the beans man, howd u get a response

1 hour ago, Thelnformer said:

Im at #114 (not its not about unbanning) and im sorry im hogging the system but i have been getting a reply every day ....

funny im 400 and i get a response every week

not even a bot response tbh for me not another 2 weeks maybe more until i can actually spend money on the game again

8 hours ago, awsob said:

spill the beans man, howd u get a response

honestly I sent a message to the ticket system waited like 5 days, and then replied to my own message and then got a response a week later, so I assume there ain't no trick to it theyll get to it when they do. Which sucks but the response time for resolving the issues is done almost in minutes

people  cheaters being at the mercy of LO's good will and still bitсhing about it.

1 hour ago, ch4ncer said:

people  cheaters being at the mercy of LO's good will and still bitсhing about it.

"BuT nO, Im lEgiT jUsT liKe EVeRYoNe GeTTiNg UnNbanNeD hEre"

8 hours ago, ch4ncer said:

lmao ive never been banned , i just dont have access to my old email address after the password reset tiggs did. Nice try though

Sign in to follow this