Sign in to follow this  
Sakebee

Corsair Patch Announcement

On 3/9/2020 at 5:13 PM, Thornecroft said:

JMBs really shouldn't be increasing in number. Phase them out relatively quickly. Armas weapons are fine, but JMBs are just unacceptable in my opinion. Instead of possibly milking the players that remain - add new content that if it has to cost, is 1 payment with guaranteed receipt of the item. Like every other Armas weapon/car/etc..

Just my opinion, but I hate the sheer randomness of JMBs and how predatory they are, like every other lootbox.

seconded.  Just put it up for sale directly.  Or at least make all the leased weapons Joker Tickets.

On 3/12/2020 at 7:38 AM, Lily Rain said:

not sure what you are saying with the odd ramblings in there.

I understand from you is that you do not like joker boxes but ramblings like this are odd and make you look like that weird cat lady

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

not sure what you are saying with the odd ramblings in there.

I understand from you is that you do not like joker boxes but ramblings like this are odd and make you look like that weird cat lady

That is quite intriguing coming from someone who doesn't read properly, doesn't know what JTs have always stood for, didn't hear LO's official promises about JMBs going away and doesn't quote and reply to statements directly like a proper human being.

It is obvious who is the weird one here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

That is quite intriguing coming from someone who doesn't read properly, doesn't know what JTs have always stood for, didn't hear LO's official promises about JMBs going away and doesn't quote and reply to statements directly like a proper human being.

It is obvious who is the weird one here.

so you are the weird cat lady mmkay.

joker drop rates were increased , g1c was given better rates. not as bleak as you come off weird cat lady

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

so you are the weird cat lady mmkay.

joker drop rates were increased , g1c was given better rates. not as bleak as you come off weird cat lady

Check mate..

These changes are not even related to what I have said. Thank you for confirming the fact that you can't read.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lily Rain said:

Check mate..

These changes are not even related to what I have said. Thank you for confirming the fact that you can't read.

who said i was talking to you only about what i post? lol

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

who said i was talking to you only about what i post? lol

So you quote me but talk to someone else? That makes sense as it was obvious you were talking to yourself.

So you quote me but talk to someone else? That makes sense as it was obvious you were talking to yourself.

not hard to figure out that anyone on here talks to multiple people

It is an an online forums weird cat lady

if you cook anywhere near like you complain (tossing a bunch of complaints together in a rant) then expect it to be good for everyone  , then i hope you have good insurance

posting information , to make sure people know important information ,  is posting for other people. its a forum thread.

you drowning it out with odd ramblings didn't help matters so i posted it for their sake not yours. there's people who even now still don't know that.

as for joker boxes i have explained on multiple threads how i don't really care for the joker boxes but how they have to make their money somehow and hope they do away with them soon as planned.

its not the first time you said they are evil , you've done that on multiple threads too so yes i have explained multiple times.

nice of you to assume I'm only talking about joker tickets which i got from the boxes  before in the past when G1 was here back then.

perhaps calming down might help you.

and like I've also said i get that you don't like  joker boxes but the odd ramblings you did really did make you come off as a weird cat lady.

if that is considered abusive and aggressive towards you for simply talking , then i would suggest stepping away from the computer because i am far from attempting to be aggressive towards you.

I'm simply talking and not even attempting to intentionally offend anyone.

New Yorkers and Australian people talk much worse on a regular basis and even then its not that offensive compared to someone intentionally trying to be offensive and hurtful towards anyone.

I get along with them fine so I suppose its because of how I'm just used to them.

but since you're offended ill be polite and apologize because it was not an intent to offend , just a statement how you came off odd to me.

as for tossing in a discord comment out of the blue , that's odd to toss in here as well (not to mention an attempt to attack and offend which it fails to bother me much since I have thicker skin) , assuming it is the same discord that Matt Scott himself said he didn't want to go back to for how abusive they were.

that doesn't really mean much to me then if it is the same discord considering what type of people would upset him that much when he is such a nice person who he and Little Orbit staff try so hard for us.

that means how they tried for Fallen Earth too by the way , but that programming was a worse state than APB and hopefully it can someday be fixed to start up again. fun times.

tl:dr thats nice.

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

posting information , to make sure people know important information ,  is posting for other people. its a forum thread.

you drowning it out with odd ramblings didn't help matters so i posted it for their sake not yours. there's people who even now still don't know that.

as for joker boxes i have explained on multiple threads how i don't really care for the joker boxes but how they have to make their money somehow and hope they do away with them soon as planned.

its not the first time you said they are evil , you've done that on multiple threads too so yes i have explained multiple times.

nice of you to assume I'm only talking about joker tickets which i got from the boxes  before in the past when G1 was here back then.

perhaps calming down might help you.

and like I've also said i get that you don't like  joker boxes but the odd ramblings you did really did make you come off as a weird cat lady.

if that is considered abusive and aggressive towards you for simply talking , then i would suggest stepping away from the computer because i am far from attempting to be aggressive towards you.

I'm simply talking and not even attempting to intentionally offend anyone.

New Yorkers and Australian people talk much worse on a regular basis and even then its not that offensive compared to someone intentionally trying to be offensive and hurtful towards anyone.

I get along with them fine so I suppose its because of how I'm just used to them.

but since you're offended ill be polite and apologize because it was not an intent to offend , just a statement how you came off odd to me.

as for tossing in a discord comment out of the blue , that's odd to toss in here as well (not to mention an attempt to attack and offend which it fails to bother me much since I have thicker skin) , assuming it is the same discord that Matt Scott himself said he didn't want to go back to for how abusive they were.

that doesn't really mean much to me then if it is the same discord considering what type of people would upset him that much when he is such a nice person who he and Little Orbit staff try so hard for us.

that means how they tried for Fallen Earth too by the way , but that programming was a worse state than APB and hopefully it can someday be fixed to start up again. fun times.

tl:dr thats nice.

I'd like to see you actually discuss the facts that I have stated. This will get you nowhere as it is not even related to the thread nor what I have said.

Be relevant or be someplace else, thank you.

Just now, Lily Rain said:

I'd like to see you actually discuss the facts that I have stated. This will get you nowhere as it is not even related to the thread nor what I have said.

Be relevant or be someplace else, thank you.

The thread started was on the gun RHD LS1 "Corsair" and the joker box. so yes talking about joker boxes and/or the gun is relevant to the thread. Maybe not to you , but it is.

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

The thread started was on the gun RHD LS1 "Corsair" and the joker box. so yes talking about joker boxes and/or the gun is relevant to the thread. Maybe not to you , but it is.

Excellent.

My opening statement is this: "Let us not forget the fact that this box is a bypass that allows players to buy things previously weren't accessible with real-money.." (e.g Imperial Crown and FireBomb).

Your reply to me is these set of lines:

unknown.png

Now tell me this, what part of this "odd rumble" is relevant, Mr. "weird cat boy"?

4 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

Excellent.

My opening statement is this: "Let us not forget the fact that this box is a bypass that allows players to buy things previously weren't accessible with real-money.." (e.g Imperial Crown and FireBomb).

Your reply to me is these set of lines:

Now tell me this, what part of this "odd rumble" is relevant, Mr. "weird cat boy"?

actually it was :

On 3/9/2020 at 1:45 PM, Lily Rain said:

"This is our first small step towards making sure Joker Mystery Boxes remain a compelling and exciting part of your APB gameplay."

I've already talked about the new joker box , but I guess you didn't bother to read that even though you keep quoting me. *shrugs*

as for the gun on a different thread i posted how i wish they made a video of it.  months ago i posted the same as how i feel about the boxes (like when i said multiple threads , it applies to both of those)

btw I prefer dogs ,  but cats are ok too. just no birds please. too noisy. I have enough of them outside. nice t hear them but not all the time. no thanks.

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

actually it was : "This is our first small step towards making sure Joker Mystery Boxes remain a compelling and exciting part of your APB gameplay."

I've already talked about the new joker box , but I guess you didn't bother to read that even though you keep quoting me. *shrugs*

as for the gun on a different thread i posted how i wish they made a video of it.  months ago i posted the same as how i feel about the boxes (like when i said multiple threads , it applies to both of those)

btw I prefer dogs ,  but cats are ok too. just no birds please. too noisy. I have enough of them outside. nice t hear them but not all the time. no thanks.

Alright, so you have shifted over the quotes. No problem, it still won't help your trollish case. I'll entertain you a bit further..

Explain this to me, how does A SINGLE line said by MattScott himself: "This is our first small step towards making sure Joker Mystery Boxes remain a compelling and exciting part of your APB gameplay." count as multiple "odd ramblings" by me? 🙂 Do you even think your trollish behavior through before executing?

You claim to be relevant yet you are now talking about the Corsair for some reason.. which I have never ever brought attention to in the entirety of this thread as the content of the box itself is not the point here. It is what comes WITH the box.. Coincidence?

You are more than welcome to "read" MattScott's blog, this thread and what I have specifically said before typing further gibberish nonsense.

Your animal preferences are also not related to the thread nor anyone here needs to know about them. Kindly keep your furry-fetishes to yourself.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Hahahaha... Get a room you two.

He wouldn't last a minute....

emote80.png

2 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

He wouldn't last a minute....

I am sure.

I think it would be better to keep this thread more on topic, and for you two to continue the conversation by private messages.

Be nice!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Flight said:

I am sure.

I think it would be better to keep this thread more on topic, and for you two to continue the conversation by private messages.

Be nice!

Yes, Master~~

emote47.png

Either way we can all agree this is a dumb thing do to and literally nobody in the community wanted this as it does nothing to improve the experience and just milks this garbage even more.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Either way we can all agree this is a dumb thing do to and literally nobody in the community wanted this as it does nothing to improve the experience and just milks this garbage even more.

unknown.png

On 3/10/2020 at 4:43 PM, Senodus said:

Why would you ever add even more of those joker shit boxes. Just release the gun for direct buy like all the other armas weapons for like 30$. You just took a major hit to your reputation by releasing yet another jmb and saying that ridiculous statement. Sad.

"This is our first small step towards making sure Joker Mystery Boxes remain a compelling and exciting part of your APB gameplay."

What a sad joke of a statement. They never were compelling and exciting and never will, no matter what you do or add to them. Paying for trash with a tiny possibility of getting something decent never is. Gambling in games is god damn atrocious.

the other weapons are way less than $30 these days

others than that, i wholeheartedly agree. if they at least did it like the showstopper where there are unmodded variants available on armas and in joker store - and the legendary one had some special mod... but no.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this