Sign in to follow this  
Roblo

My friends account

Hello! My friend got hacked and can't get any access to his email or to his account on APB. Is there any way that he can get some help to change his Email and username/ password even though he can't access his email? 

I'll assume your "friend" that was "hacked" is legit in this instance. 90% of the time, it isn't.

I would strongly suggest back-tracking and getting access to the account's email and working from there. If they were using an email that wasn't theirs, or it has expired and they did not update it, that's honestly their problem and not G1/LO's. Existing policy has always been that account security starts with the user.

You may be able to use the customer service email - it's out there on Google somewhere. You WILL need the username and at least one character name. Billing information and other proof of ownership is strongly advised.

We have tried everything we are able to but we still can't access the email and the email is still active and hasn't been expired. The username and a character name is no problem, he also has proof off some billings since he purchased items on Armas. 

It's all cleared up now, we found a GM in game in a social district that helped my friend out, He has full access to the account and the email was changed. 

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved.

I'll be locking this topic and marking it as resolved.

~@mayii