Sign in to follow this  
Uhtdred

change how west/east districts work in JERICHO

Make one day east, one day west, repeat...

It's been almost a week now since last day EAST district was filled up.

I have been playing since 2011 with 190ms latency (really high) now i gotta play with 225-270ms in west districts?

PD: it isn't just me, i'm talking  to defend all south american players who can't stand playing with 225+ latency.

As you can see, west districts are always less populated than east districts.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

I have been playing since 2011 with 190ms latency (really high) now i gotta play with 225-270ms in west districts?

PD: it isn't just me, i'm talking  to defend all south american players who can't stand playing with 225+ latency.

I'll play east with you.

Wp0JsWU.gif

1v1 me at Double-B

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I'll play east with you.

Wp0JsWU.gif

1v1 me at Double-B

hahaha

8 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

Good luck with that, you know they wont listen. They think South America is like a jungle with some villages with wooden houses spread around and that they get internet only when a boat or a plane passes by reflecting some wifi towards them.

Anyways, why did you get 190ms back in 2011/2012? I used to get 140ms in the early days and lately an average of 150ms to 160ms until DDoS mitigation started to be a thing back in the G1 era.

Edited by Salvick

1 hour ago, Salvick said:

Good luck with that, you know the wont listen. They think South America is like a jungle with some villages with wooden houses spread around and that they get internet only when a boat or a plane passes by reflecting some wifi towards them.

Anyways, why did you get 190ms back in 2011/2012? I used to get 140ms in the early days and lately an average of 150ms to 160ms until DDoS mitigation started to be a thing back in the G1 era.

idk, I had 190ms since 2011. And 155ms in fight club..

if majority of players are BR/South/Central american.. why dont they just go to East when all the Asian/Austrailian players go to sleep.

Sign in to follow this