Nivo

Brief case items.

2 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

You know damn well that it doesn't work that easily ingame, and "just shoot them" doesn't negate the fact that its an exploit that's consistently being abused.

it negates their life soon enough since they cant shoot and carry it  😁

Solution:  Make briefcases and camcorders out of something other than lead.

Joking aside, this really is a non-issue.  It's not like it makes it more difficult to kill the item carrier.  At worst it makes them look ridiculous.

3 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Games have mechanics which are able to be bypassed when they inadvertantly removed animations to make the game smoother? Quick exploit the removed animations to bypass the games natural movement speed reductions!

The only acceptable one is the door kick.

“some exploits are okay tho” 

spicy take my man

Edited by Solamente
doubles

I still have no idea how to do it and I look dumber trying to do it and failing so I just carry it normally 😕

• Thanks 1

On 3/9/2020 at 3:51 AM, Nivo said:

Is there is reason as to why so many people are generally able to jump and run with this item in a fast paced manner?

Simply because its possible. 

This used to be possibly with heavy items too until they added a small animation when picking them up.

On 3/9/2020 at 10:30 AM, Nivo said:

Not while it looked like the dude was bunny hopping across the street with it. I’ll record it next time and post it.

I know it wasn’t but it used more now then it was before. Seems like some people became butt hurt over a general question. 

Let me give you an idea item moving:  Hold Shift now as you sprint F+X+F+X+F+X+Ext...   Moves the item faster, but pings can make it difficult.

On 3/9/2020 at 4:40 AM, AlishaAzure said:

Is possible cuz of exploits*.

Cheats, macros, exploits, alternative ways to play.. cmon.. just stop doing these things, is not difficult, play the game in the way its meant to.

Nah?

Right, nah.

Wow. What a exploit. Spamming F and LMB

Edited by Mitne

On 3/11/2020 at 7:08 AM, Solamente said:

“some exploits are okay tho” 

spicy take my man

Considering that they never officially "grey area'd" or permitted the medium item exploit, but the old dev team openly said that the door opening is okay. I don't get your point. While i'm against both, one was given the okay. I'd rather they both be fixed once and for all honestly, with the door opening given alternate ways to open a door.

Merged.

On 3/11/2020 at 12:32 PM, Mitne said:

Wow. What a exploit. Spamming F and LMB

F and LMB isn't much the issue, you end up moving just slightly faster than base speed. Its where you move the item at sprint speed, that it becomes an issue.

On 3/11/2020 at 10:21 AM, Nabiki said:

Let me give you an idea item moving:  Hold Shift now as you sprint F+X+F+X+F+X+Ext...   Moves the item faster, but pings can make it difficult.

Its Shift + space+f+x + space +f+x+ space. Noone's really complained about F+X, it provides little benefit and only benefits because the item pick up and drop locations from a character. You might move an item 4m/s this way, and a heavy item "slightly" faster than base. The issue is when you move medium items with a base speed of 3 m/s at 6m/s from the medium item movement exploit.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

Imagine being this upset that YOU can't juggle medium items.

Trololololololo

On 3/10/2020 at 10:51 PM, Noob_Guardian said:

You know damn well that it doesn't work that easily ingame, and "just shoot them" doesn't negate the fact that its an exploit that's consistently being abused.

That has always been the case though. 

On 3/11/2020 at 6:01 PM, CookiePuss said:

Imagine being this upset that YOU can't juggle medium items.

Trololololololo

I do so just fine thank you, I just don't crutch on abusing it for easy wins. 🙂