Sign in to follow this  
TecH EU2

It is a cheaters game!

2 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

Any little bit of googling you will see that there is a very active cheaters community out there.

people talking about a private cheat that may or may not get detected.

the rest have broken cheats and sit around the campfire talking about how they wont play without one.

18 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

Any little bit of googling you will see that there is a very active cheaters community out there.

I did that once with "Flat Earth Theory".

6Krc7ka.gif

... I'm not going down that rabbit hole again.

21 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

i found a thread about configs that is approaching a week with no replies and a thread asking if the cheat community is dead lmao

very active indeed

1 minute ago, Solamente said:

i found a thread about configs that is approaching a week with no replies and a thread asking if the cheat community is dead lmao

very active indeed

Its not all done on the forums anymore. Its all shared somewhere else, i am not going to advertise. I know for a fact that there is an inner circle of players who share cheats and configs. Going by what i have seen, i would say that there is over 50% of the gold population is using some sort of cheat or config edit.   Personally I dont think cheating is detremental to the game, and tackling it head on is only putting out fires here and there. There are other ways to tackle it and thats by improving the community. But thats a whole other thread.

• Like 1

Just now, Y2Venom said:

i would say that there is over 50% of the gold population is using some sort of cheat or config edit.

considering that little orbit has officially allowed pretty much any config edit that's kind of a gimme

12 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

I know for a fact that there is an inner circle of players

that would be private cheats that may or may not of been detected.

The ongoing discussion on cheating is here: 

The self-pity party can go somewhere other than these forums.

The reason why I never believe hackusators is because of how often I get called a botter/macroer/cheater/whatever myself. When I know for a solid fact I'm legit (and not only legit, but bad too, I can hardly keep my gold). So then I assume most hackusators are calling legit people cheaters out of frustration. 
I also see people call friends of mine cheaters. I do NOT know for a SOLID FACT that my friends are legit, but as far as I'm concerned, they are.
And, lastly, I see people on my team call some enemies cheaters when they clearly aren't, at least from my point of view.

Most of the time these hackusators are just new to the game (read that as less than 250 hours). But hell if I've seen some 255s call me and other people cheaters too.

Hackusators don't get my sympathy

• Like 2

On 3/8/2020 at 7:17 AM, TecH EU2 said:

Compettetive....apb is DEAD, nuf said....

nope you're wrong sorry

so its not enough said

8 hours ago, Rat1oNRUs said:

the hint is in the name (eac) its easy to bypass.

git gud

On 3/8/2020 at 4:37 PM, xHenryman90x said:

APB has never been a competitive game, considering that it's an open world game where you can have unbalanced missions with an unfair advantage/disadvantage.

^

If you want competitive game, you need to set it up.

Random missions or FC surely aren't competitive part of game with all different setup, some better or worse.

Also need to make black list of certain weapons for it to be competitive (Some weapons simply break balance).

Edited by Mitne

I remember back in 2003/2005 there was this third person shooter where they had a server made to "test" cheats, it allowed and encouraged the use of the only cheat that was available for that game so I eventually decided to try it out and once I downloaded it I attempted to use it in any other servers to check if these other servers where actually secure enough against cheats, then I figured there were other cheaters using it in the legit servers so I decided to have it there to toggle it on and off whenever I suspected someone.

This way I've been reporting a bunch that got banned by the admins, rolling on alternative accounts when it came to track and confirm if someone was cheating and trying to stay clean in my main character, but after years doing it I got caught using it and got banned on an alt. After that I went to their forums as my main character and created a beautiful post narrating this story about how they could verify that all the IPs I've been playing from coincidentally matched the one of a cheater, it was indeed because I was running a small cyber-coffee shop and it was true that multiple IPs in the same range were logging in in their servers with plenty of different characters.

Well, they decided to unban me due to my "reputation" and the clear explanation I brought that they were indeed able to confirm...after that I kept using the cheat to "hunt down cheaters" and finally got an IP range ban in all my 16 computers, lol. The game was C&C Renegade and the cheat tool was called RGH.

That's a story of how anyone could be cheating for years in any game and even getting involved with the game staff without them noticing it at all for years.

Yes I lasted years in a ranked server and making friends with the admins and mods, toggling on and off between matches, re-rolling alts and closeting by applying all sort of techniques such as tapping the aimbot key bind, avoiding the top rank in many matches, letting experimented players kill me as in normal situations would happen and spotting admins in the server in order to toggle off when reported.

I'll let you guys keep going with your thread now. Bye.

Edited by Salvick
spacing paragraphs

On 3/10/2020 at 9:55 PM, Fortune Runner said:

nope you're wrong sorry

so its not enough said

git gud

an na player sayin get good lel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rat1oNRUs said:

an na player sayin get good lel

you claim NA players suck  yet its you talking about bypassing EAC to cheat lol sure sure

just because i know its easy to bypass dont mean i suck as much as an na player :D the truth hurts yes.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2020 at 6:55 PM, Hey! said:

He is right.  There is zero in-game moderation, no GMs spectating for shenanigans and the anticheat isn't updated, has been bypassed for years and isn't working properly which is a huge reason for the population nosedive... but HEY... Little Orbit is writing us monthly updates /cheer

My biggest gripe is that LO has left the development to a very small circle of veterans that all share same mindset and playstyle.

And you can clearly see it on the patches.
Nerf all explosives, across the board even though it's the least used guns/weaponry in the game already.
Next I predict nerfs to remote deto and other similar mods that have like 1% usage.

Meantime, they keep their meta as they like it, CA3/CA2 has 95% usage, nerfed? nope.
Spotter mod, used by every tryhard group in the game, nerfed? nope.
It's literal that they're trying to force everyone else to adopt their playstyle.

The diversity that made APB what imo IS APB, is slowly being removed one patch after the other, in exchange for "we should all use same loadout, because this is fair and cool for us and everyone else is lame and their playstyle is scummy!" --- Says corner camping JG users, driving indestructible tanks, about remote deto's etc 🙂 Fun times in APB.

..When a company leaves development to a few veterans (some of them multiple-times banned under FF..) fun fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

20 hours ago, Tigrix said:

My biggest gripe is that LO has left the development to a very small circle of veterans that all share same mindset and playstyle.

..When a company leaves development to a few veterans (some of them multiple-times banned under FF..) fun fun.

bruh

SO, FF'd veterans nerfed my expensive real money shotgun after I drove up really close to one which was assassinating half the district but I got a lucky few shots off against his head before almost dropping myself.

Yeah I expect that much lol

On 3/12/2020 at 3:17 PM, Tigrix said:

This sentence is the most honest thing about APB right now. Tigrix's input is so underrated/brutal and the down votes from the sympathizers is proof. Can't even name people with a certified history here or that mod amayli deletes your post. Amen brother.  

• Like 3

Completley agree with Tigrix a lot of moves to improve the game seem to appease the veterans.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this