Sign in to follow this  
TecH EU2

It is a cheaters game!

Oh it's this again. Don't we already have a dozen of these?

Guess what .. you are just bad at the game🙂

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Sentaii said:

Guess what .. you are just bad at the game🙂

This tends to be the default answer.

I've been playing for years and never quite got "gud". I have games where things go very well and others that are very frustrating. The line between some 15 year old on a caffeine high and rattlesnake reflexes and the actual cheaters out there however, is very fine.

• Thanks 2

APB has never been a competitive game, considering that it's an open world game where you can have unbalanced missions with an unfair advantage/disadvantage.

• Like 6

Ahhh, Your All Hack Sympathizers, HE is right. This is why I don't play.  Last mission i got botted in that spot behind double b, how i know he botted, cause soon as i passed the corner i was dead, even if he was watching the corner he still needed reaction time to trigger, then i went up to fc n some pattottie teleported up on me, he wasnt there before n boom he is there n quick switching me. 

Now Even if I am mistakin and just a bad player, Management is more concerned with people like me Saying anything about hackers than the hackers themselves.  

I do not believe they even have the anti cheat on, and its well known among gamers how ineffective EZ is. They have the upgraded version on war thunder n they still have hacks, They like to ping ya out. I dont have any lag issues, my pc handles the graphics on High no problem. 

Why have I choose to regrind WT, because even though you get a hack every few missions, there are plenty of legit players, apb has become a Pro or Go Home Game.

To tell ya the truth, I don't miss it. sure apb still has the best personalization, but who i am gonna dress up for, the strange new random golds that never been seen before? , I dont get my music, n i dont get a chat box where i gotta wait my turn to complain or insult someones Mother, WT is not 'Open World'. 

So I have my music on another player, n when i wanna chat, i Go Outside. 

I don't really know anyone on the new game, but I don't Know anyone left on apb either.

When L.O. decides that They wanna Do something about hackers, or that Legit customer retention is more important, They can pin a thread about it, n possibly myself n others like me will come back.

Your anticheat is similar to the 3ft fence I have around my yard, its there to keep honest people honest, but anyone can step over it. A true anti cheat would immediately ban and Burn the account if any cheatware was used, not be like a lazy guard and Observe but not report, No U want Me to be the Policeman and Report it.

I do not wish to be 'Toxic', I just wanna have fun again.

• Like 6

He is right.  There is zero in-game moderation, no GMs spectating for shenanigans and the anticheat isn't updated, has been bypassed for years and isn't working properly which is a huge reason for the population nosedive... but HEY... Little Orbit is writing us monthly updates /cheer

• Thanks 1

'Cheaters' kneel before me as I arrest them.

#LTLIsYourDestiny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must also remember that the game gives pretty much wall-hack information:

1 » Tagger mods are obvious but they can be dealt with slightly easier.

2 » Spotter mod is similar but worse than #1. You don't lose health and you don't see a marker above your head with this one, so you can't tell when it is active on you or not. It is the press-5-to-wallhack mod and its existence in the game was one of the most stupid decisions ever made. I personally won't miss this mod if it gets deleted.

3 » Cars driving around are tracked on the mini-map in real time. Because requiring players to rely on their ears to hear loud-as-♥♣♦♠ cars is obviously too hard and extra, real-time information must be given for some reason.

4 » Spawn locations are predictable and spawner cars are always visible.

and more

The game is currently set up in a way that gives too much information. It is only natural to think Cheaters are plentiful. I genuinely hope for these stupid gimmicks to vanish.

When it comes to real cheats, speaking for NA I didn't encounter a trigger botter for a good while. I won't say they don't exist, but considering gold-players miss a shot every now and then, I know they aren't trigger botting. There is another deliberate cheat where a player messes with their bandwidth to the point where they are always desyncing. they warp around much worse than a dial-up connection from 2 decades ago, but I didn't see this one for months.

I can't speak for my experience in EU though as I didn't play there recently.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have been trying to play this game for a good time until now and all i can say is that the real problem is that this game requires good hardware, good connection and for sure a good experience to play it well, may be harder for players using low performance hardware and low quality connection (considering that the connection quality may depend also from the type and your isp quality), there are cheaters in this game but it seems they are just a few, a good solution to avoid the bad intentioned peoples trying hack online games is to put it in a hidden protected crypted folder, maybe this is also on a final solution but im sure it will give harder difficulty to cheaters to try hack the game.

Its still competative but there will always be cheaters. Banning them does nothing as they just keep coming. But there are different types of cheaters. There are the weekend cheaters, they set up for the weekend, GG EZ after all missions , very loud. There are the new players who find the game through cheating forums. There are the banned players who reroll. The past week i have been seeing a lot of players teaming with cheaters to level up. The cheater will get banned but they wont. There are the professional cheaters in the higher clans. They do everything in their power not to get caught. For wall cheats, the just say that they can tell where the player is through team speak. But they all share their macros and settings in order to get away with it. There is 1 well known player i know who cheats as he accidently thought i was somebody else and i ended up in a conversation with him outside of APB he gets and shares his config with a number of players. He is still very much active to this day. His partner in crime who also uses a lot of cheats was banned once but it was overturned.

I do remember a player on reddit who did joke about when he used his cheats, the lower lever players called him out on it, the seasoned players always defended him which he thought was funny. Then again the seasoned players very much keep to themselves and we all know there is a conspiracy of silence there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dude you guys are crazy, Im playing everyday for hours and 0 cheaters. I hate saying that but just get gud.

Edited by comp
  • Like 3

this again thread again

prediction: a number of people say they don’t run into cheaters much, other posters accuse them of lying and/or cheating/supporting cheaters

oh wait, it’s already happening 

All I wanna know is... do I not see cheaters because I'm that good? Or because I'm that bad?

... its the second one isn't it

18 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

All I wanna know is... do I not see cheaters because I'm that good? Or because I'm that bad?

It may be option 3...

You don't play the game as much.

Hell, that's my excuse.

My play time has dropped quite dramatically over the last 6-8 months,

and the 1st thing I noticed is "Hey,,, I don't see as many cheaters as I used to"

Oh the irony ,,, I reduced my play time to improve my gametime.

Welp ....

giphy.gif

Edited by Westford

title : It is a cheaters game!

op post :

7 hours ago, TecH EU2 said:

Compettetive....apb is DEAD, nuf said....

me : two different topics again ?

16 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

nope its 3 : they don't exist like before so people see what they want rather than admitting they had lag from a less than great internet service or just played terrible even if they had a great service.

2 hours ago, comp said:

Dude you guys are crazy, Im playing everyday for hours and 0 cheaters. I hate saying that but just get gud.

i have seen one the past month..... Jericho.

I have not seen them again so  poof be gone *shrugs*

I can only speak on what i seen on Jericho of course.

22 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I haven't seen any cheaters. 

I haven't played for the past couple of years either. 

14 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

title : It is a cheaters game!

op post :

me : two different topics again ?

nope its 3 : they don't exist like before so people see what they want rather than admitting they had lag from a less than great internet service or just played terrible even if they had a great service.

i have seen one the past month..... Jericho.

Hahaa,,,

I'm with you on this one bro ..   lol.

They do not exist ...  

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Westford said:

Hahaa,,,

I'm with you on this one bro ..   lol.

They do not exist ...  

giphy.gif

its like ........    A  UNICORN lol

now if we count hackusations ,  I've been accused for  :

running people over in a npc vegas

shooting an opgl on a bridge making it bounce so it can kill someone running to me

killing someone with one of my guns who ran out of cover at a 90 degree angle to me so they couldn't see me ( i flanked )

requesting leadership because someone didn't know how to call backup ( omg the scandal )

using a grenade to do a lovers suicide type of death on a burning car in the team kill ending of the mission ( get so many kills and you win so i blew everyone to high heaven while i was by myself )

using an osmaw to blow up cars they used for cover

....... and wearing a bunny outfit

edit : forgot arresting people with the basic LTL and finishing them with percs when i hid around a corner to survive ( omg you didn't die and arrested me yo cheater - sort of thing)

edit 2 omg how did i  forget a month ago or so i was accused for cheating .... for dodging  volcano rocket fire in the security truck for that keep away mission thing.... BY A GOLD

not like i twas hard to know where he would aim in waterfront since it was predictable so i used street cars for cover

i don't get it lol

Edited by Fortune Runner

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

shooting an opgl on a bridge making it bounce so it can kill someone running to me

killing someone with one of my guns who ran out of cover at a 90 degree angle to me so they couldnt see me ( i flanked )

requesting leadership because someone didnt know how to call backup ( omg the scandal )

using a greande to do a lovers suicide type of death on a burnign car in the team kill ending of the mission ( get so many kills and you win so i blew everyone to high heaven while i was by myself )

edit : forgot arresting peoele with the basic LTL and finishing them with percs when i hid around a corner to survive ( omg you didnt die and arrested me yo cheater - sort of thing)

i dont get it lol

You tell 'em Broski ..

haha

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

killing someone with one of my guns who ran out of cover at a 90 degree angle to me so they couldnt see me ( i flanked )

requesting leadership because someone didnt know how to call backup ( omg the scandal )

using a greande to do a lovers suicide type of death on a burnign car in the team kill ending of the mission ( get so many kills and you win so i blew everyone to high heaven while i was by myself )

edit : forgot arresting peoele with the basic LTL and finishing them with percs when i hid around a corner to survive ( omg you didnt die and arrested me yo cheater - sort of thing)

i dont get it lol

Yo wtf... I never get hackusated.

ahbzpdb.gif

Minimizing your playtime will result in less exposure to nefarious players.

I play once a month now .. and could never be happier.

Thank you LO ..

😁

Now by no means am I denying they exist. well all know there will be some its inevidatble. but I wanted to share how not all that glitters is gold.

why i get hackusated the way i do is beyond me im only a silver

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Any little bit of googling you will see that there is a very active cheaters community out there.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this