Sign in to follow this  
Isyis

N-Tec

Are you satisfied with the current state of N-Tec?

apparently the cycle of nerfs on the netc will continue from 2009 to 2020+ RIP Ntec 2019. 😭 ripntec.jpg

1 hour ago, SquirrelFace said:

Ntec needs shovel stock skin.

No it needs a grenade launcher under the barryl.

Nope. It is currently suffering from an unnecessary nerf that should be reverted.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Sorry I am not playing a lot lately, may u tell me what have they nerfed about the ntec? 

For what I remind about ntec has just nerfed its accuracy during jump-corner shotting, am I wrong?

Edited by PingOVER9000

i wouldnt mind the jump's bloom staying as it is but the extra large bloom for full autoing is really unnecessary imo.

Yes and no.

I like the jump shooting nerf. The bloom changes were not really good, imo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/8/2020 at 9:24 AM, Flaws said:

Nope. It is currently suffering from an unnecessary nerf that should be reverted.

You mean the well deserved nerf that didn't actually do anything because they didn't touch it's core problem?

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

You mean the well deserved nerf that didn't actually do anything because they didn't touch it's core problem?

No, the unnecessary nerf to one of APB's best balanced weapons in the history of the game.

• Like 1

Just now, Flaws said:

No, the unnecessary nerf to one of APB's best balanced weapons in the history of the game.

Ow the downvote salt is back, oof.

I still find it hillarious how you think it's one of the "best balanced weapons" in the game. Aren't you supposed to be an experienced player?

Secretly you just want to keep your crutch, don't you? We all know it.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, GhosT said:

I still find it hillarious how you think it's one of the "best balanced weapons" in the game. Aren't you supposed to be an experienced player?

I am far more experienced than you and that's not ego talk, that's just facts. It is indeed the best balanced weapon in the game and most everyone else who is good at the game has acknowledged that. Just because they don't come on the forums to argue with certain individuals because it is a waste of time and energy doesn't mean that they don't acknowledge it, they just can't be bothered and they are probably right 🙂

I am downvoting simply because you are typing up bs. You come here to read what you wanna read and be in denial about everything else even if it's factual. I have no reason to be salty.

Edited by Flaws
  • Thanks 1

On 3/8/2020 at 4:24 AM, Flaws said:

Agreed, already see the same thing happening to the ursus as well.

Edited by Nivo

1 hour ago, Flaws said:

I am downvoting simply because you are typing up bs. You come here to read what you wanna read and be in denial about everything else even if it's factual. I have no reason to be salty.

You always talk about facts, yet you've never delivered any.

3 minutes ago, GhosT said:

You always talk about facts, yet you've never delivered any.

I've lost count of how many times I've explained exactly why the N-TEC is balanced on the forums but since it's not what people like you want to hear, they just stick their fingers in their ears. I've no interest in discussing things with clueless people who just want to have the final word regardless of how wrong it is. Besides I don't much like discussing things on forums to begin with due to it's limited messaging flexibility.

It's perfectly fine, almost nothing changed that would affect the normal parameters it's played within

Edited by Acornie
  • Like 2

I think its a bit much but definitely better than it was before.

2 hours ago, Acornie said:

It's perfectly fine, almost nothing changed that would affect the normal parameters it's played within

yeah cause spraying a fully automatic weapon isn't normal in closer ranges

unknown.png

If Devil Dog knew beforehand, he would've rewarded our grind with a good-looking PMG instead, cuz that's the go-to weapon when noobs want to "mean business" and will obviously stay ridiculously good without getting the nerf it deserves.

3 hours ago, Flaws said:

I've lost count of how many times I've explained exactly why the N-TEC is balanced on the forums but since it's not what people like you want to hear, they just stick their fingers in their ears. I've no interest in discussing things with clueless people who just want to have the final word regardless of how wrong it is. Besides I don't much like discussing things on forums to begin with due to it's limited messaging flexibility.

Maybe if you actually listened to what other people say and would discuss with them instead of insulting them while thinking your opinion is the only valid one, you'd actually have a factual result that everyone can agree with, but it seems you're not capable of doing that.

45 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Maybe if you actually listened to what other people say and would discuss with them instead of insulting them while thinking your opinion is the only valid one, you'd actually have a factual result that everyone can agree with, but it seems you're not capable of doing that.

Ghost may u write clear the change made for the ntec, please?

I dont get it at all what's the matter for discussing until now sincerly..

On 3/8/2020 at 12:10 AM, Nabiki said:

No it needs a grenade launcher under the barryl.

lets compromise :

no n tec but something assaultish with lesss accuracy than n tec

two grenades that take place of carrying any so only with weapon

lower powered grenade since bullet + op grenade is too much

no percs in it since that would be op , a regular grenade or low yield depending on what the gun uses is fine. (that part im not sure which type would be more fair)

a slightly lower reload time for a  - since grenade + bullet is good enough + as it is , and that would also help balance since mods have to be considered

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

I've attempted that way too many times, especially with you and one or two others on this forums over the past year+ in many different threads made about the N-TEC changes prior and post the nerf and you've had nothing of value to put forward other than "you just want to keep your crutch" which is a laughable statement.

10 hours ago, GhosT said:

The NTEC is perfect, probably one of my favorite guns in shooting games ever. It's the other weapons that just suck.

Sign in to follow this