can someone make a video on the corsair

9 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

All of this could be done with the help of SPCT

You said Little Orbit , you didn't say getting help from anyone else as well.

I said I'd want a video made too but that i doubted Little Orbit had time to , which was referring to on their own.

its already released now so if any SPCT has one and wants to then why not?

I never said not to , I aid it would be released and that others could since it was a day away when you and I were talking

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

You said Little Orbit , you didn't say getting help from anyone else as well.

I said I'd want a video made too but that i doubted Little Orbit had time to , which was referring to on their own.

its already released now so if any SPCT has one and wants to then why not?

I never said not to , I aid it would be released and that others could since it was a day away when you and I were talking

LO would be at the top of all this and it would be their initiative to include SPCT, but yeah I see how I moved the goal posts. 

You're right - Corsair is live now, so it's done and dusted but I'll just say maybe for future releases this could be a possibility - I just hate the inconsistency with new weapons, some get videos, some don't. 

I know LO is smol and has little time, but if they want to get out of that rut, they're gonna need to set some foundations for growth - one foundation I think is setting up things like delegating some social media hype to SPCT or even a new group of volunteers San Paro City Arts? 

Edited by KnifuWaifu
raisins
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KnifuWaifu said:

LO would be at the top of all this and it would be their initiative to include SPCT, but yeah I see how I moved the goal posts. 

You're right - Corsair is live now, so it's done and dusted but I'll just say maybe for future releases this could be a possibility - I just hate the inconsistency with new weapons, some get videos, some don't. 

I know LO is smol and has little time, but if they want to get out of that rut, they're gonna need to set some foundations for growth - one foundation I think is setting up things like delegating some social media hype to SPCT or even a new group of volunteers San Paro City Arts? 

now we are on the same page.

1 hour ago, KnifuWaifu said:

but I'll just say maybe for future releases this should be done for growth

FTFY

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

"but I'll just say maybe for future releases this should be done for growth"

FTFY

I support this edit.

To be honest, its a decent weapon. It's high skill, high reward with very little room for error. It doesn't dominate, however it isn't bad either. Just don't expect to rush with it, or survive if you aren't using any form of cover. If on a scale of strength with 1 being ursus Ursus to 10 OSCP? I'd rate it about a 6.5. It's definitely good if you don't miss, but miss and you're punished extremely hard.

DMG: 400

STK- 3

TTK is ~1.36

Range ~30m but can 4-5 hit up to 40-50m.

It's good at harrassing players at mid range, but not great at securing kills at range still can though despite the ttk. Hunting sight makes it good at harrassing at range, while RS makes it more accurate out of MM. It CANNOT jumpshoot, which would likely have been its biggest strength if it was able to. So don't expect to do well if you try to do so.

It has nice overdamage (3 shots is 1200) which means that if you miss a shot or two, or tank a lil to get the third shot on target, there is not much rush.

Gotta wait for people with "recording software" to get 1.