can someone make a video on the corsair

can someone make a video on the new shotgun ive been searching on youtube and could not find any reviews for it

It's only coming out on wednesday ...

pczTbQA.png

No shit that there's no info/reviews 

Edited by Kevkof
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

pczTbQA.png

Where is the video review?

2 hours ago, Kevkof said:

pczTbQA.png

Yeah, but you know.. G1 at least would show a lil gameplay showcase of the gun.

Or you forgot about that detail?

From my point of view, i would Never try to buy some JMBs for a gun based only by a "medium" image and couple stats.

Edited by AlishaAzure
  • Like 1

I plan to gamble for it.

Might give it 30 FPS review of it with my voice expressions about gun if somebody interested (Would need day to feel the gun).

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mitne said:

I plan to gamble for it.

Might give it 30 FPS review of it with my voice expressions about gun if somebody interested (Would need day to feel the gun).

Give me a vid of you blowing up an ambulance parked under the bridge in Central Memorial Park in Financial or gtfo.

30 FPS is fine, but there’s no need to feel anything 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amaineko said:

Is that Strife reskin

No, NL9 but lethal instead of non-lethal. 

12 hours ago, GhosT said:

No, NL9 but lethal instead of non-lethal. 

Meaning it's most likely medium range shotgun.

17 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

30 FPS is fine, but there’s no need to feel anything 😉

If I have to give impressions of certain gun I need to use it few times.

Edited by Mitne
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Mitne said:

If I have to give impressions of certain gun I need to use it few times.

All I need is a vid of an ambulance going boom. But I respect your decision to cater to the popular vote by doing a more in-depth review.

Oh hey, a lethal NL-9. Wasn't someone bitching about wanting this?

On 3/8/2020 at 4:44 AM, AlishaAzure said:

Yeah, but you know.. G1 at least would show a lil gameplay showcase of the gun.

Or you forgot about that detail?

From my point of view, i would Never try to buy some JMBs for a gun based only by a "medium" image and couple stats.

I'm almost 100% sure you're talking about these videos (which G1 doesn't make they meerly showcased them)

Sadly These are some of the last we ever saw, So none "LO" 's "new" legendarys (running low on bunny ears) have any video promotions accompanying them.

On 3/7/2020 at 9:53 AM, VirginDiva said:

can someone make a video on the new shotgun ive been searching on youtube and could not find any reviews for it

Imagine an NL-9, but instead of going "pfffff" it goes "boom".

dtkl2Gp.gif

cross between a 20g n a cops stun shotgun, so its a stun shotgun reskin but instead of a shock bag, it has a slug. 

Man let me tell ya'all, Sure don't resemble my Mossberg 3inch Mag, with the Pursueder package, course ya can put a slug in a 2 1/2 if it has a slug barrel. but my main complaint would be that its in a joker box, meaning only non legits can get it

go ahead mark my post down, gimme that looney smiley. 

I wouldn't buy from joker boxes if the money i used was free, I've spent 200. on J boxes n never got a thing, and further more, No money will be spent on apb till they install a reputable anticheat  😷

Please Wash Your Hands Before Marking Down My Post

btw a Corsair is an Airplane

Edited by MACKxBOLAN
because

3 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I wouldn't buy from joker boxes if the money i used was free, I've spent 200. on J boxes n never got a thing

rpmI1KP.gif

Also, corsair is a pirate/raider from medieval Latin cursarius.

200... Goofball. LOL

6 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I wanted to call it the "all golds cheat".
...Matt said no.

I thought new laws on virtual gambling would have shut down Joker boxes by now.

Still, I'm eager to see the new gun in action.
It's been years I wanted something like this.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2020 at 8:13 PM, EvaPooh said:

Also, corsair is a pirate/raider

Well Yes, back when I played 'Pirates off of PissBook, a Corsair was Boat, until the Italians smashed them while i wasn't looking, on account of being busy translating French Diplomatic Messages.

I believe a corsair is also a type of Dagger or Sword 🤓

Merged.

On 3/10/2020 at 12:17 AM, Talla said:

I thought new laws on virtual gambling

I think thats only in WGermany or the Netherlands, based on a previous Matt post

20 hours ago, Talla said:

I thought new laws on virtual gambling would have shut down Joker boxes by now.

Basically, all they do is make ARMAS gambling boxes not appear to countries that protect people from loot boxes. This way they're making sure Joker Mystery Boxes remain a compelling and exciting part of your APB gameplay in countries that allow them.

On 3/7/2020 at 9:44 AM, AlishaAzure said:

G1 at least would show a lil gameplay showcase

G1 doesn't exist they were bought out.

Little Orbit owns APB now

And Little Orbit is doing a lot with a small team so they most likely didn't have time to do so.

since us player also play very odd at times , I think it would be best for us to do it ourselves anyways

On 3/9/2020 at 11:30 PM, CookiePuss said:

I wanted to call it the "all golds cheat".
...Matt said no.

We tried... but we cant always get what we want Cooky. 😭

9 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

G1 doesn't exist they were bought out.

Little Orbit owns APB now

And Little Orbit is doing a lot with a small team so they most likely didn't have time to do so.

I understand LO has its work cut out for it, but surely someone can mash together 30 seconds of testing footage with some stock APB music and a quick splash screen as bookends?

Hell, give me a LO t-shirt and a 3hour lease on a Corsair and I could do it in a few hours, for free. 

But who am I kidding? People would buy it without videos anyway, and I guess not knowing how the weapon works adds to the mystery and "legendary" status of these things.

44 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

I understand LO has its work cut out for it, but surely someone can mash together 30 seconds of testing footage with some stock APB music and a quick splash screen as bookends?

Hell, give me a LO t-shirt and a 3hour lease on a Corsair and I could do it in a few hours, for free. 

But who am I kidding? People would buy it without videos anyway, and I guess not knowing how the weapon works adds to the mystery and "legendary" status of these things.

Would you want a half baked video when you are trying to turn things around? i know I wouldn't and if someone didn't have time to do it properly I wouldn't want it out there because of even more bad publicity that we just don't need from a video half baked not doing it justice .

but yes I want to see as well but such is life its hours away anyways.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Would you want a half baked video when you are trying to turn things around? i know I wouldn't and if someone didn't have time to do it properly I wouldn't want it out there because of even more bad publicity that we just don't need from a video half baked not doing it justice .

but yes I want to see as well but such is life its hours away anyways.

Define "properly"? Because what is really needed in a video? Just some footage of it shooting? Jazz it up with music and combat footage? Or just a voice over and some cold shots of the weapon's function and range?

All of this could be done with the help of SPCT - give them a go at the guns and get them to do it, the whole process could be delegated out to volunteers, with them producing, staring in, and voting on the final video. All this could be done in a week really, and I really hope the Corsair was made with more than a week's production. Also weren't the FR0G weapon videos made entirely by players? I don't think the bar is set all that high as far as APB Reloaded's Weapon videos go. 

waiting for kampington stream with new corsair jmb

..oh wait its 2020