Esproc

6 Months Update?

Next week will be the 6 month mark since the shutdown.

A update or a road map or something would be good to keep some interest around the project..

• Thanks 1

I hope the developers will check this post and give us an information about the game, i really want this game back running, i want to feel again the fun that i had with my friends in this game.

• Thanks 1

On 3/7/2020 at 3:21 PM, Esproc said:

Next week will be the 6 month mark since the shutdown.

A update or a road map or something would be good to keep some interest around the project..

The fight between saints and heretics will never be forgotten for those of us who played the game when it was really a game. If the game is relaunched it will be a new story that could be better or worse, who knows, everything will depend on how they want to develop it.

Was posted in official twitter Fallen Earth page.

·

Mar 8

Sorry for the lack of updates. We've been swamped with a number of other projects that are getting close to shipping. But the team can't wait to jump back into Fallen Earth. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I do personally wish that they'd at least re-release the game as it was but maybe as single player, or small co-op servers. At least something, because at times I would spend hours on end on this game.

On 3/18/2020 at 2:59 PM, 678hero said:

I do personally wish that they'd at least re-release the game as it was but maybe as single player, or small co-op servers. At least something, because at times I would spend hours on end on this game.

I asked matt about that. he said making the game in thaat mode would take the same time as just remaking the whole game on a new engine

• Thanks 1

I check SteamCharts.com periodically, and this number is almost always 1 or 2. I keep hoping it's a developer on a PTS or something. This is from tonight.

0RWVJEG.jpg

Edited by Psibernaut
  • Thanks 2

On 3/8/2020 at 8:12 PM, Aroa Croft said:

The fight between saints and heretics will never be forgotten for those of us who played the game when it was really a game. If the game is relaunched it will be a new story that could be better or worse, who knows, everything will depend on how they want to develop it.

MEMORIES......

Legit i cannot wait to play Fallen again, oh my god do i want it back 😞 keep up the work LO love u 😆

On 3/21/2020 at 2:03 AM, Psibernaut said:

I check SteamCharts.com periodically, and this number is almost always 1 or 2. I keep hoping it's a developer on a PTS or something. This is from tonight.

0RWVJEG.jpg

Hate to say it but that is probably from people opening up the launcher periodically. Steam tracks that as playing the game 😕

6 hours ago, Genobee said:

Hate to say it but that is probably from people opening up the launcher periodically. Steam tracks that as playing the game 😕

That's a very valid and probably correct point. Thanks.

On 3/25/2020 at 12:01 AM, johnnywadd said:

MEMORIES......

that was the moment of the game, incredibly simple, special and addictive.

I Miss all of You Friends and Foes Both.It was the people that made this Game special for me. Any Update would be Nice

• Like 2

Came back after a long break, hoping to delve back into this world to beat back the insanity of the quarantine.  Only to be greeted with the message that the game was gone, for now.  Here's hoping that it will return soon.  Many long, and good hours, logged in this world.

Everybody can continue playing in Fallen Earth -1 without NPC and resources, if connect to the server per 3-5 minuts, then disconnect.  Just needed download the virtual server.

I keep coming back here looking for news. I really miss this game and the people. The time I spent in Fallen Earth was some of the best i have had in a game.  

Aye, I have it bookmarked on my browser. Such an elegant simple design that no other game attempted afterward. FE is just one of those games that stands the test of time, where other games die out or lose replay value to the changing times, FE is a timeless classic. Long Live The Reboot!

• Like 1