Sign in to follow this  
sleepbrain

Is support bugged? got this auto reply...

I made my ticket this morning and got this. I made it through the link Selali provided. Anyone else get this? my ticket number request was apparently #102

*removed private conversation*

idk why the picture is so small, but it basically says I've contacted them during the transition time which obviously isn't the case

They already said that people should wait, until the new support is going live. So you missed that part ^^

8 minutes ago, sleepbrain said:

it basically says I've contacted them during the transition time which obviously isn't the case

what makes you think that? 

Yes I encountered a bug as well, apparently I am still banned.

A Transition isn't done in a day, it's not like "Here are the keys, kthxbye"

New support is live right now. You just had to make sure to remake old ticket you created before.

• Like 3

i think it's just your number waiting a response, there are 100 guys in queue before you. I'm 180, lol, hopefully I'll be in a countryside digging for minerals for all day tomorrow

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lixil said:

New support is live right now. You just had to make sure to remake old ticket you created before.

yeah i pmed you cuz i did that and got a confirmation (ticket number 102) BEFORE getting the one that said I caught them during transition.

Unless that was a response to the original one, it doesn't show for some reason on gmail

Just now, AbuMohammad said:

i think it's just your number waiting a response, there are 100 guys in queue before you. I'm 180, lol, hopefully I'll be in a countryside digging for minerals for all day tomorrow

Ah shouldn't be long then I suppose.

1 minute ago, AbuMohammad said:

yeah i think i figured it out it was a reply to my original ticket but my new one hasn't been processed/replied to yet. just was confused because gmail wasn't show it as a reply to anything

Took support 8-10 days to swap my email around on my account, figured it was due to the support transition, but I guess it was just #G1Things

We can just wish good luck to those support guys, as they will get a ton of unban requests 😀

P.S. My is already among them, lol

And for the love of all that's holy, take some time and use nice words when you re-re-re-make the previously closed and discarded tickets under the new masters now.

You don't want them to facepalm immediately after reading one line of your "UNBEN ME YOU ********, TOGGS BENNED ME UNFAIR" because that is equal to slapping them in the face by your own hand and will not yield any positive results.

22 minutes ago, Chinook said:

And for the love of all that's holy, take some time and use nice words when you re-re-re-make the previously closed and discarded tickets under the new masters now.

You don't want them to facepalm immediately after reading one line of your "UNBEN ME YOU ********, TOGGS BENNED ME UNFAIR" because that is equal to slapping them in the face by your own hand and will not yield any positive results.

I always thought it was unbananad me plisse

Yeah the new guys need to have a chance. They might have soul this time around.

Okay, so we figured out what happened.

If anyone else got this e-mail it just means your old ticket (not the new one you created with our new support) was closed.