L0pht

Streamers beware

I mean....there are lots of mentality unstable sociopaths in this game who would try to set up someone like that but I really doubt LO is so gullible. 

Another episode of "The dog ate my homework"

Edited by Sayori

you are handling this way too well to be believable.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Saxtus said:

It is his voice against LO's voice.

Oh wait, LO never took a stance...

This might hurt APB livestreaming even more, so it might be useful to hear official LO stance about this, regardless of what happened to original poster.

Our official policy is to avoid litigating support tickets on the forums. It doesn't help the individual in question or the community at large to open that can of worms. If there is any merit to their claims, our support team will assist them accordingly.

• Like 1

Personaly for the amount of time im streaming .. never had that issue + if i would lose my account becous such a reason than i would contact support and try to get my account back. forum doesn't have to know when something isn't true what i have done.

On 3/5/2020 at 2:42 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I heard decent accounts can go for a few hundred.

which is pretty much nothing compared to what you'd need to spend to make an account "decent" imo

like dont remind me about how much i spent

nah tbf i dont even mind it, had my fun...

37 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

Personaly for the amount of time im streaming .. never had that issue + if i would lose my account becous such a reason than i would contact support and try to get my account back. forum doesn't have to know when something isn't true what i have done.

I already done that , and not doing this just for me , this can happen to anybody . I didn’t try or sold my account. Anyone can get enough Information on your account and post it somewhere , and LO will ban you for “attempting to sell your account”. You can visit multiple website and you will see people makes hundreds even thousands selling legendaries and in game money.

Edited by L0pht

I don't want to judge but gonna drop an idea of something else that could've had happen, someone gets banned for cheating or something like that and once this person realizes that he'll never get back his account, and just because he feel he had some sort of "reputation" among the rest of the players, he decides to clean up his trails so makes a post stating that the reason for his ban was anything else but cheating.

Also to make it look better this fictional player I'm just imagining creates his post as a warning to other players of what could happen if they are just as legit and clean as he used to be but finally ended up falling on a trap from a weird bad crazy person out there who targeted him who know for what reason.

I don't know, there might be some crazy people doing weird things as the described in the main post of this thread, but there are way, way more people that I know they are capable of doing anything to avoid being spotted cheating or such.

As someone said

Another episode of "The dog ate my homework"

Anyways I think if they ban you they are honestly doing you a huge favor, they gave you a chance to recover your life now, lol. I hope you recover your account if you're being honest, good luck.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sayori said:

I mean....there are lots of mentality unstable sociopaths in this game who would try to set up someone like that

More than most people realize. *shudder*

• Like 1

lol dont try to sell your account on shady websites next time.

6 hours ago, Ilyas said:

you are handling this way too well to be believable.

^^^^^^

• Thanks 1

how many more streamers will we sacrifice to the malicious streamer haters?

btw cool story bruh.

On 3/8/2020 at 9:12 PM, Nabiki said:

You know I somehow doubt what you are saying I streamed for years my character list was shown, people even saw all the items on my account when I did weapon swaps, Not once did I ever run into this issue, nor did I get a ban.

This is a sad attempt to turn people against Little Orbit.

I'm not saying its to smear orbit, however I don't think L0pht is the most liked person in the server either... however that also throws into question other streamers who many many many more people extremely dislike.

But that's also depending on if its true or not.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

Hmm we unbanned everyone, who cares for that guy? Just give him his acc back, either he got baned beeing innocent or someone would have played his acc and we'd had one more player to play with, right?

I mean we unbanned all the cheaters anyway, right?  

Right?

• Thanks 1

MY friend got hacked a while back, but it all got sorted out yesterday by the help of a in game GM. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Roblo said:

MY friend got hacked a while back, but it all got sorted out yesterday by the help of a in game GM. 

I bet they saw the account been access on two different location and didn’t ban him. I’m 100% sure they can check and see my account only has one location. The system has flaws

Forget about original poster's specific case and focus on the subject that he raised. What I ask LO is this:

Is our APB account in danger if a third party use parts of our streaming content for shady business?

Yes or no?

I see all the different opinions here, but unless this comes directly from LO representative, they are just that: Opinions.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

Forget about original poster's specific case and focus on the subject that he raised. What I ask LO is this:

Is our APB account in danger if a third party use parts of our streaming content for shady business?

Yes or no?

I see all the different opinions here, but unless this comes directly from LO representative, they are just that: Opinions.

I remember an entire clan from jericho geting banned by gamersfirst for selling legendaries in a website for real $$$. 

Here, the ban is about selling game content for money. Ppl got banned for this before.

Maybe someone deranged enough targeted this guy. I personaly think that they have a really sound evidence to ban him otherwise why ban someone promoting your game for free (its just stupid from their part if its not the case). They wouldnt comment on why they banned him and rightfully so.

1 hour ago, Ilyas said:

I remember an entire clan from jericho geting banned by gamersfirst for selling legendaries in a website for real $$$. 

Here, the ban is about selling game content for money. Ppl got banned for this before.

Maybe someone deranged enough targeted this guy. I personaly think that they have a really sound evidence to ban him otherwise why ban someone promoting your game for free (its just stupid from their part if its not the case). They wouldnt comment on why they banned him and rightfully so.

They rather have you , create a new account and spend all that money again getting weapons and packs. It’s business

1 hour ago, Ilyas said:

They wouldnt comment on why they banned him and rightfully so.

And I don't ask them to do so.

Is this the new Russian hacker excuse?

Degeneracy of this community don't know borders.

I would say it's excuse but... I dunno... this sounds more legit than any other excuse I heard about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

while that does sound crazy, i definetely see this as a possiblitty in the apb community, i know a couple of people that would go as far as doing this, just out of pure hatred

• Like 1

LOL. 700 people playing this "game" and they care about stuff like someone trying to sell their acc? Mindblowing. The old G1 never left.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NoobQueen said:

LOL. 700 people playing this "game" and they care about stuff like someone trying to sell their acc? Mindblowing. The old G1 never left.

I mean, if this is even true.

The coronavirus is coming for us and LO still banning players unfairly.