1 minute ago, Ashn said:

As i said. Flaws cheated back in 2016 i believe he said. although you can clearly see he is not cheating.. watch his streams he doesn't cheat. that's like me saying i cheat because my tracking is good and i hit pretty much all my shots.. If flaws is still cheating why isn't he banned? also if he is still cheating why isn't he banned from twitch. twitch has a policy where you cannot cheat in games while streaming. do you really think flaws cheats while streaming then you must be the biggest idiot ever known.

I really don't mind, I won't judge people because they cheated (except for those whom cheated in purpose to ruin the game) because I have used cheats once in fightclub cause I was mad at all the game state which has a really amount of cheaters back then, and we truly regret it, me and Flaws. I can feel in flaws stream how much he regret using cheats and I know he is 100% legit after all. Same as all whom falsely banned.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ashn said:

As i said. Flaws cheated back in 2016 i believe he said. although you can clearly see he is not cheating.. watch his streams he doesn't cheat. that's like me saying i cheat because my tracking is good and i hit pretty much all my shots.. If flaws is still cheating why isn't he banned? also if he is still cheating why isn't he banned from twitch. twitch has a policy where you cannot cheat in games while streaming. do you really think flaws cheats while streaming then you must be the biggest idiot ever known.

im pretty neutral on flaws (whoever that is) cheating, but the stream thing is a pretty dumb excuse lmao - if hes not getting banned from twitch when a company literally bans him for cheating, then why would twitch ban him for maybe cheating before he gets banned ingame?

Just now, BXNNXD said:

im pretty neutral on flaws (whoever that is) cheating, but the stream thing is a pretty dumb excuse lmao - if hes not getting banned from twitch when a company literally bans him for cheating, then why would twitch ban him for maybe cheating before he gets banned ingame?

i agree with you. But when you said "stream thing is a pretty much dumb excuse" it wasn't an excuse at all. i am a streamer myself you cannot stream yourself playing a game while cheating. twitch will ban you for that how ever long it takes them to ban you. i am just saying that flaws once was a cheater but learnt from his mistakes. reason why he doesn't cheat anymore, twitch has a policy about cheating etc. maybe if he does still cheat he'll more than likely get banned by twitch before battleye detects that he is cheating etc. but like i said before flaws is a legit player you can clearly see his player tracking is good his aim is good etc. but people out their knows him for a cheater and still thinks to this date that he is cheating its actually stupid. I've told so many people enough times that you can clearly tell he doesn't cheat

Edited by Ashn

7 minutes ago, Ashn said:

i agree with you. But when you said "stream thing is a pretty much dumb excuse" it wasn't an excuse at all. i am a streamer myself you cannot stream yourself playing a game while cheating. twitch will ban you for that how ever long it takes them to ban you. i am just saying that flaws once was a cheater but learnt from his mistakes. reason why he doesn't cheat anymore, twitch has a policy about cheating etc. maybe if he does still cheat he'll more than likely get banned by twitch before battleye detects that he is cheating etc. but like i said before flaws is a legit player you can clearly see his player tracking is good his aim is good etc. but people out their knows him for a cheater and still thinks to this date that he is cheating its actually stupid. I've told so many people enough times that you can clearly tell he doesn't cheat

yeah but when you cant even trust a majority of players that actually play this game on whose cheating how does twitch handle it, considering they dont play at all?

legit question btw im actually curious about this policy

• Like 1

Just now, BXNNXD said:

yeah but when you cant even trust a majority of players that actually play this game on whose cheating how does twitch handle it, considering they dont play at all?

legit question btw im actually curious about this policy

Cannot trust most people to be honest with you mate.. I will copy and paste the main topic on twitch.

Additional Gaming Content Guidelines

Cheating in Online Games

Any activity, such as cheating, hacking, botting, or tampering, that gives the account owner an unfair advantage in an online multiplayer game, is prohibited. This also includes exploiting another broadcaster's live broadcast in order to harass them in-game, such as stream sniping.

Banned nearly 20 times but hes legit now guys.

OmegaLUL

Regardless if hes cheating now or not. You can easily hide cheats whilst streaming, it isnt hard. Any beginner and run around with esp and silent aim without it showing on stream.

Personally it doesn't matter if hes legit now, he did cheat, which only added to the problem.

I dont see why people are so easy to forgive and forget when it was you that these people were cheating against. They had to cheat to get a name for themselves, they deserve to be reminded by that fact.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 6/9/2018 at 1:34 PM, Ashn said:

You must be blind then mate... Flaws did cheat back in 2016. He hasn't cheated on APB since then, he doesn't have aimbot etc, he is just good at the game. you can clearly see that he doesn't have aimbot, an aimbot is locked onto a person. you can see flaws aim doesn't lock onto anyone he has smooth aim good tracking he doesn't cheat he's just a good player.

Cough *triggerbot

23 hours ago, iPlumbum said:

Banned nearly 20 times but hes legit now guys.

OmegaLUL

Regardless if hes cheating now or not. You can easily hide cheats whilst streaming, it isnt hard. Any beginner and run around with esp and silent aim without it showing on stream.

Personally it doesn't matter if hes legit now, he did cheat, which only added to the problem.

I dont see why people are so easy to forgive and forget when it was you that these people were cheating against. They had to cheat to get a name for themselves, they deserve to be reminded by that fact.

Agreed.

8 hours ago, Hey! said:

Cough *triggerbot

You must be dumb AF 

5 minutes ago, Ashn said:

You must be dumb AF Agreed.

Aimbots and triggerbots
"An aimbot (sometimes called "auto-aim") is a type of computer game bot[1] used in multiplayer first-person shooter games to provide varying levels of automated target acquisition to the player. While most common in first person shooter games, they exist in other game types and are sometimes used along with a TriggerBot, which shoots automatically when an opponent appears within the field-of-view or aiming reticule of the player.

Aimbotting relies on the fact that each player's client computer receives information about all the other players, whether they are visible from the player's position on the playing field or not. Targeting is simply a matter of determining the location of any opponent relative to the player's location and pointing the player's weapon at the target. This targeting works regardless of whether the opponent is behind walls or too far away to be seen directly.

Some servers allow inactive players to spectate, watching the game from the viewpoints of the active players. Recording of gameplay actions is also often possible. If someone was using a targeting aimbot, the bot would be plainly obvious to the spectator as unnatural exact position tracking. Some aimbots and triggerbots attempt to hide from spectators the fact they are being used through a number of methods, such as delaying firing to hide the fact it shoots the instant an opponent is in the cheater's crosshair. Some Triggerbot programs can be easily toggled on and off using the mouse or keyboard." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheating_in_online_games

An aimbot tracks the player. As in the comment: "you can clearly see that he doesn't have aimbot, an aimbot is locked onto a person."

A 
triggerbot automatically shoots for a user when a crosshair is placed over an enemy and is thus harder to detect on streams. Dumb?  No just honest, and to people who use cheats, truth is what they abuse and denigrate to create an online culture of hiding cheats and abusing those who expose them which was the cancer of this game that almost destroyed it. We don't need liars and cheaters to ruin this game, we need transparency about the problems.