Hey,

Idk if this belongs here so I apologize if it doesn't.

But are we still allowed to use Advanced APB Launcher and other custom configs like the hold to crouch, custom mission names, colored kill feed?

Kind Regards,

Mike

On 5/29/2018 at 2:10 PM, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

You guys can use the Advanced Launcher for now, and more than likely you will be able to continue using it after the next patch.

Thanks,

Matt

my auto sprint and hold to crouch ini edits weren’t patched out nor did battleye make a stink

use at your own risk

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

my auto sprint and hold to crouch ini edits weren’t patched out nor did battleye make a stink

use at your own risk

Did your x22 lifetime sub get patched out too or na?

:^)

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

I think there is a streamer called 'flaws' using this custom config with stages names and numbers, colored kill feed and such. but I doubt.

5 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Did your x22 lifetime sub get patched out too or na?

:^)

wait there’s a lifetime sub option?

brb fam

2 minutes ago, PTCntte said:

I think there is a streamer called 'flaws' using this custom config with stages names and numbers, colored kill feed and such. but I doubt.

Yes, I've seen him use it, Still not sure if they allow it though. 

19 minutes ago, OfficialMike said:

Yes, I've seen him use it, Still not sure if they allow it though. 

Wait for a response from Little Orbit to verify if it's allowed or not

Using autosprint also installed back APO Equalizer because I'd rather not play at all with flat sounds. If shit gonna happen well let it be.

2 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Using autosprint also installed back APO Equalizer because I'd rather not play at all with flat sounds. If shit gonna happen well let it be.

I'm using my own little pack that has auto-sprint, annoying sound removal, USPStyle's Advanced Launcher, and killfeed / mission names edits.

Edited by Triksterism
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Triksterism said:

I'm using my own little pack that has auto-sprint, annoying sound removal, USPStyle's Advanced Launcher, and killfeed / mission names edits.

wait so you don’t hear my awesome msvane trap theme when i remote set you?

4 hours ago, OfficialMike said:

Hey,

But are we still allowed to use Advanced APB Launcher and other custom configs like the hold to crouch, custom mission names, colored kill feed?

Kind Regards,

Mike

It is not allowed to use custom mission names/colored kill feed as that does break ToS.

4 hours ago, PTCntte said:

flaws have more then 20 acc banned,he use hack each time,now he is unlocked but i think he will got bann soon again,smooth aim/aimbot he use on live stream look better and you will see

• Thanks 1

Just now, yony8888 said:

flaws have more then 20 acc banned,he use hack each time,now he is unlocked but i think he will got bann soon again,smooth aim/aimbot he use on live stream look better and you will see

You must be blind then mate... Flaws did cheat back in 2016. He hasn't cheated on APB since then, he doesn't have aimbot etc, he is just good at the game. you can clearly see that he doesn't have aimbot, an aimbot is locked onto a person. you can see flaws aim doesn't lock onto anyone he has smooth aim good tracking he doesn't cheat he's just a good player.

6 minutes ago, Ashn said:

You must be blind then mate... Flaws did cheat back in 2016. He hasn't cheated on APB since then, he doesn't have aimbot etc, he is just good at the game. you can clearly see that he doesn't have aimbot, an aimbot is locked onto a person. you can see flaws aim doesn't lock onto anyone he has smooth aim good tracking he doesn't cheat he's just a good player.

not sure if serious

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ashn said:

The same thing said about "Motorola" whom was flagged as the best player in Joker NA and he caught massively cheating. I don't really know why Flaws is streaming even tho he well known as cheater. (as I spoke to him, he said it was because Gamersfirst was a corrupted company so he allowed himself to use it.)

9 minutes ago, PTCntte said:

The same thing said about "Motorola" whom was flagged as the best player in Joker NA

Spittake.gif

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaahaha

ahaahahhaha

aahhahah

hahahah

ahah

ahhahhaahaha

hahhah

ahahahhha

aah

hhaahhh

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ohshii said:

Spittake.gif

Motorola and best in the same sentence...its 2018, and this is still butt-sniffing malarkey.

6 hours ago, OfficialMike said:

Hey,

Kind Regards,

Mike

Here is the Solution:

Just now, PTCntte said:

The same thing said about "Motorola" whom was flagged as the best player in Joker NA and he caught massively cheating. I don't really know why Flaws is streaming even tho he well known as cheater. (as I spoke to him, he said it was because Gamersfirst was a corrupted company so he allowed himself to use it.)

As i said. Flaws cheated back in 2016 i believe he said. although you can clearly see he is not cheating.. watch his streams he doesn't cheat. that's like me saying i cheat because my tracking is good and i hit pretty much all my shots.. If flaws is still cheating why isn't he banned? also if he is still cheating why isn't he banned from twitch. twitch has a policy where you cannot cheat in games while streaming. do you really think flaws cheats while streaming then you must be the biggest idiot ever known.