Sign in to follow this  
claude

lethal NL9

hey dont make a lethal NL9 that can kill in 3 shots up to 50 meters, this would be cringe cus u can corner pop up to 50 meters away and own people without needing to be caught peaking out cus u dont even have to ADS with the damn thing to have 100% accuracy. NL9 is the most slept on weapon in apb atm and making a lethal variant without nerfing the hell out of it will bring loads of problems so please be careful ty

• Like 3

1 minute ago, claude said:

hey dont make a lethal NL9 that can kill in 3 shots up to 50 meters, this would be cringe cus u can corner pop up to 50 meters away and own people without needing to be caught peaking out cus u dont even have to ADS with the damn thing to have 100% accuracy. NL9 is the most slept on weapon in apb atm and making a lethal variant without nerfing the hell out of it will bring loads of problems so please be careful ty

laughs in obir

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Solamente said:

laughs in obir

u can peak faster with the NL9 and u dont have to ads. tumors who use the OBIR have to at least ADS and slowly peak. basically everything u hate about the obir will be in this gun except they can peak and retreat even faster.

creates boring apb gameplay

do you want even more boring apb gameplay? of course you dont

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, claude said:

everything u hate about the obir

i don't hate anything about the obir tbh, except maybe the visual model

at the end of the day not adding one more 3stk or 4stk or even 5stk gun isn't going to magically solve holding corners being a giant advantage

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Solamente said:

at the end of the day not adding one more 3stk or 4stk or even 5stk gun isn't going to magically solve holding corners being a giant advantage

adding more stk is requiring the player to peak more, therefore increasing vulnerability of the player. increasing RoF while increasing stk is the optimal way to maintain the same TTK but nerf it's effectiveness on defense.

you can only do this with a few guns in the game, so you should do it when possible.

1.560 sec time to stun. Swapping that to lethal damage would not make this weapon OP. If a player has time to land 3 hits, they would have killed you faster with any other primary weapon.

Edited by SquirrelFace
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, claude said:

adding more stk is requiring the player to peak more, therefore increasing vulnerability of the player. increasing RoF while increasing stk is the optimal way to maintain the same TTK but nerf it's effectiveness on defense.

you can only do this with a few guns in the game, so you should do it when possible.

Faster rof and +1 stk with the same ttk make the gun viable outside of corners.

Without that cover, the slower rof makes missing in the open a death sentence.

Edited by CookiePuss

On 3/3/2020 at 10:53 AM, ninjarrrr said:

you sound like you've never used the nl9 tbh

i mean, have u? cus u can just pig whoever is dumb enough to push u on ur corner, and if u 3 shot someone to stun them, u only need to shoot them 2 more times to kill them.

On 3/3/2020 at 10:56 AM, Flaws said:

still have to stay planted at corner so nade vulnerability is greater than a weapon effective at close/mid/somewhat long ranges thats pretty much 100% accurate while running

Merged.

On 3/3/2020 at 9:29 AM, CookiePuss said:

Faster rof and +1 stk with the same ttk make the gun viable outside of corners.

Without that cover, the slower rof makes missing in the open a death sentence.

but the ttk would be trash so if it were better outside of corners, it wouldnt really matter, because there are plenty of other weapons that would be better than it outside of corners because they kill faster

it would make it a good defensive weapon that can cover long ranges but is outclassed by a few weapons on offense. like the scout, except you can hipfire it.

you know that oblivion bug we have right now? the one where if you crouchwalk and hipfire, it's 100% accurate? just make that the slug shotgun with half the range, and allow the player to run and gun with it, then we're good to go.

I think I might scream if it's 2 shots to kill, or drops off anywhere after 50m

nah, it is kinda fun to see something that a few people have been requesting for a while get added.

Edited by Leefekyn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, claude said:

you know that oblivion bug we have right now? the one where if you crouchwalk and hipfire, it's 100% accurate? just make that the slug shotgun with half the range, and allow the player to run and gun with it, then we're good to go.

idk if that's a bug, the oblivion is supposed to be a more mobile accurate sniper

but i don't really see that balancing this new gun - if it stays 3stk with crouch shooting mechanics it's not going to prevent the corner popping that you don't want, and if it's a 4stk its just going to be another useless gun like the issra that no one uses

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, claude said:

That's actually not a bug, it gets more accurate while moving. You literally don't need hunting sight on it for that reason. It's probably just a side effect of its unique accuracy gain.

9 minutes ago, Solamente said:

idk if that's a bug, the oblivion is supposed to be a more mobile accurate sniper

but i don't really see that balancing this new gun - if it stays 3stk with crouch shooting mechanics it's not going to prevent the corner popping that you don't want, and if it's a 4stk its just going to be another useless gun like the issra that no one uses

the ISSRA is useless for other reasons, not because of corner popping.

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

That's actually not a bug, it gets more accurate while moving. You literally don't need hunting sight on it for that reason. It's probably just a side effect of its unique accuracy gain.

the ISSRA is useless for other reasons, not because of corner popping.

i don't think i implied that the issra is useless because of corner popping, i even specifically didnt mention corner popping in that comparison

4 hours ago, Solamente said:

i don't think i implied that the issra is useless because of corner popping, i even specifically didnt mention corner popping in that comparison

mb, i guess I should have said that its useless for other reasons than being 4stk

14 hours ago, claude said:

i mean, have u? cus u can just pig whoever is dumb enough to push u on ur corner, and if u 3 shot someone to stun them, u only need to shoot them 2 more times to kill them.

yea man i have 6 cop 15s i use the nl9 a lot so i do

1 hour ago, ninjarrrr said:

yea man i have 6 cop 15s i use the nl9 a lot so i do

guess u dont use it right then idk what to tell u

i just wanted to add to the conversation -

i can't imagine a world where the OSCAR doesn't dominate the RHD LS1 Corsair in every category except >10m jump shots

On 3/2/2020 at 6:46 PM, claude said:

u can peak faster with the NL9 and u dont have to ads. tumors who use the OBIR have to at least ADS and slowly peak. basically everything u hate about the obir will be in this gun except they can peak and retreat even faster.

creates boring apb gameplay

do you want even more boring apb gameplay? of course you dont

Lol slowly peek?

i hope its comparable to an oscar only needing to land 1 bullet of the spread though. then i wouldnt really see any problems with it. if its the same range as an oscar and plays just like an oscar id love it

2 minutes ago, numlockcapslock said:

When is the joker box out?

The 11th

NW1EHff.png

nice another shotgun... whats with LO's noob weapon bias? they nerfing every gun that requires you to aim down sight with and buffing every gun that takes no skill to use. this isnt gonna help low skill apb players catch up to the veteran players.. its just gonna dumb the game down even more and the veterans are still gonna mop the floor with everyone.

take atac for example... they added this gun and every silver flocked to it cause its easy to use but you put an atac in a vet's hands and hes annihilating everyone to the point where its even easier and more demoralizing cause it takes 0 effort to merk people with it.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this