Sign in to follow this  
maldar

Create mission boundaries

Create a boundary around objectives that players have to stay within otherwise they are killed.  I have been in too many missions recently were Gold Threat teammates run away to preserve their Threat Level. Set the boundaries according to Threat Level, Gold being the smallest and Green being the Largest. Maybe add into the Threat Level that if you don't achieve a set K/D ratio that it is a count against your Threat Level.

On 3/2/2020 at 10:58 PM, maldar said:

I have been in too many missions recently were Gold Threat teammates run away to preserve their Threat Level.

After dominating most of the game, I've had bronze run away with a hold item on the final round because it's the only way for them to win.

While it is frustrating, I'd rather take the moral victory than restrict gameplay.

On 3/4/2020 at 6:14 PM, VickyFox said:

After dominating most of the game, I've had bronze run away with a hold item on the final round because it's the only way for them to win.

While it is frustrating, I'd rather take the moral victory than restrict gameplay.

If it is a "Hold on to this Item and Gain Points" then I think no boundaries is just fine. There are many ways to stop a runner.

It is when there is an objective like Raid or Investigate that I think a boundary should be enforced.

On 3/4/2020 at 2:28 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

K/D ratio is not a good indicator of threat.

Please expand on this, as I'm not sure why it is not.

8 minutes ago, maldar said:

Please expand on this, as I'm not sure why it is not.

A number of reasons such as people's different playstyles lending towards certain things, winning does not always entail high kill counts, and k/d will actually be lower when matched accurately.