Sign in to follow this  
foscor77

postpone everything and just get the servers merged!

Fk engine upgrade fk new guns fk new contacts fk bugs fk nerf/buffs fk new clothing fk new cars.

fOCUS ONLY ON SERVER MERGE!

I now its planned to happen but please make the server merge your top priority.

#JerichoDEAD 😞

• Like 3

I think you did a typo in "#JerichoDEAD". 

You probably meant #GameDEAD. 

If you think people magically gonna appear at your location after merge, then I got nasty suprise to you...

Tl:dr 250 ms plays.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

THey will do what they will do, we know the plans, don't cry and wait, or quit, maybe that's the best for you dude.

No patience-man.

imagine thinking a third server merge will fix it

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fasalina said:

I think you did a typo in "#JerichoDEAD". 

You probably meant #GameDEAD. 

Citadel is still thriving compared to jericho. I just saw 4 full districts on citadel while even on prime hours only 1 district is ever full on jericho.  

9 hours ago, Mitne said:

If you think people magically gonna appear at your location after merge, then I got nasty suprise to you...

Tl:dr 250 ms plays.

I dont want people to come to my server heck just let me transfer my money and legendary to citadel and hell with my max ranks on jericho.

Removed flaming.    - Azukii

1 minute ago, foscor77 said:

Citadel is still thriving

I don't have a comment, I'm just in awe of the statement.

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I don't have a comment, I'm just in awe of the statement.

Come to jericho sometime. One only realizes the value of something after losing it 😞

Just now, foscor77 said:

Come to jericho sometime. One only realizes the value of something after losing it 😞

Oh Im Jericho through and through.

Remember when we used to make fun of Han? Karma caught up to us.

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Oh Im Jericho through and through.

Oh exactly! I remember i used to pity those han people. tsk tsk.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I'd say karma should catch up to the EU'ers calling NA dead ever since it had like 400 peak, but that'd mean the entire game would be dead for good and I don't want that

I already go on EU a tad past peak hours, see only one silver of each district and feel concern

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

Reimplementing a Bronze threat segregation district whilst doing nothing whatsoever for auto-kicking players who attained gold level in the district, simply allowed griefing tryhards to exterminate the bit of goodwill which opening the Bronze District accomplished... by exterminating the new players we tried to invite to the game and pissing off oldtimers with just more shenanigans... you know, the undetected cheats, the horribad matchmaking, and now concentrating ultima tryahards onto silver, and griefing tryhards onto bronze.

Back in the day when I was new to this game on old Colby... it had a different scoring and threat system, so that tryhardism as we know it today wasn't as big of an issue, and people could afford to lose a few matches without losing their threat, and so took time to coach actual newbies,,, and the newbie armies of REAL bronzes... not throwaway alt accounts of raging cheatbots... would enjoy the chance to match an authentic, pro skilled gold player.

I donno if the game could ever be recovered... but for a fact, abandoning it entirely, no in-game Gms, no insight into what the game needs to survive... is just APB circling the toilet before the final flush. 

On 3/2/2020 at 2:30 PM, Hey! said:

Reimplementing a Bronze threat segregation district whilst doing nothing whatsoever for auto-kicking players who attained gold level in the district, simply allowed griefing tryhards to exterminate the bit of goodwill which opening the Bronze District accomplished... by exterminating the new players we tried to invite to the game and pissing off oldtimers with just more shenanigans... you know, the undetected cheats, the horribad matchmaking, and now concentrating ultima tryahards onto silver, and griefing tryhards onto bronze.

Back in the day when I was new to this game on old Colby... it had a different scoring and threat system, so that tryhardism as we know it today wasn't as big of an issue, and people could afford to lose a few matches without losing their threat, and so took time to coach actual newbies,,, and the newbie armies of REAL bronzes... not throwaway alt accounts of raging cheatbots... would enjoy the chance to match an authentic, pro skilled gold player.

I donno if the game could ever be recovered... but for a fact, abandoning it entirely, no in-game Gms, no insight into what the game needs to survive... is just APB circling the toilet before the final flush. 

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. A rookie district would showcase how low the player count really is, even if it would make the game more appealing. 

18 hours ago, Rehtaelle said:

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. A rookie district would showcase how low the player count really is, even if it would make the game more appealing. 

That's why dethreaters should be allowed, only the tryhardism and WTFPwning of the lower skilled and new population should get auto-kicked once attaining gold threat level in the district, since... allowing them to insta gold and grief the living crap out of the bronze district is the WORST game MIS-management model in any game at any time in gaming history.  Grats Little Orbit!  You win the STINK Award!~  But I doubt they even notice how deteriorated their game has become, let alone why.

On 3/8/2020 at 10:49 AM, Hey! said:

That's why dethreaters should be allowed, only the tryhardism and WTFPwning of the lower skilled and new population should get auto-kicked once attaining gold threat level in the district, since... allowing them to insta gold and grief the living crap out of the bronze district is the WORST game MIS-management model in any game at any time in gaming history.  Grats Little Orbit!  You win the STINK Award!~  But I doubt they even notice how deteriorated their game has become, let alone why.

What?

Side note, I'm silver skill, but hit gold and seem to be stabilizing there (I get occasional hotstreaks), though with the new restrictions, I was actually unable to enter a populated district the other day. I'm not allowed in bronze, the silver was A) Waterfront. Ick. and B) was at max pop for enforcers. Even fight club was too full.

Edited by Rehtaelle

1 hour ago, Rehtaelle said:

What?

Side note, I'm silver skill, but hit gold and seem to be stabilizing there (I get occasional hotstreaks), though with the new restrictions, I was actually unable to enter a populated district the other day. I'm not allowed in bronze, the silver was A) Waterfront. Ick. and B) was at max pop for enforcers. Even fight club was too full.

I dislike Waterfront as well.

We need more maps.

2 minutes ago, maldar said:

I dislike Waterfront as well.

We need more maps.

We need less map of better quality.