Sign in to follow this  
Farmiga

I WANT THIS HOW MUCH G1C TO THIS TRUCK 4 SLOTS???

On 3/1/2020 at 5:20 AM, Farmiga said:

ArmouredVan-e1286816953524.jpg

Could work as SWAT Van.

But this issue with car pulling to left needs to be fixed first.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SkittyM said:

No estoy seguro de por qué alguien querría un vehículo lento de 2 plazas con punta angosta, por lo que tira hacia la izquierda / derecha todo el tiempo debido a un huevo de Pascua realmente tonto y también tiene menos salud que el Espacio / Pioneer.

I do not have problems with the bug that the vehicle has, I love it and I would like to be able to modify it and apart I am willing to pay more for what a seiyo or a pioneer is worth

On 3/1/2020 at 11:22 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That's the old amber lamps model.

The Blue Steel Security truck used to share a model with the ambulance with a few slight differences like the vents on the roof, a two-paned windshield, a flat roof on the cab and bullbars.  Personally I don't like the old model compared to the new one.  The new one actually looks heavy duty and has dualies.

I'd love to own a customizable version of this thing.  It's not like it would be overpowered at all, I mean it kinda sucks in its current state.  Customization is the reason I really want one.  That's a lot of room on the side for symbols.  Same goes for the ambulance.  Maybe if they also made the Ambulance player ownable they could include the old kit pieces used to make the original Blue Steel truck.

Love the truck, but I hate that color blue.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Why is there no firetruck in apb with all the cars we burn.

like seriously ......

I assumed at this point the fire department gave up long ago and fucked off.

On 3/1/2020 at 7:08 AM, AlishaAzure said:

No, still steering left when increasing and decreasing the speed on the streets 🤣

Merged.

I want the older one btw, not this.

o3HDV4V.png

i forgot about those 😮

Regarding the old van model.  I'm honestly surprised we didn't get a customizable variant of the Ambulance since those are super common as personal vehicles and such.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Why is there no firetruck in apb with all the cars we burn.

like seriously ......

Cars put themselves out in seconds, then poof from existence.

Everything else is either completely indestructible, or magically replaces itself in seconds.

You want any kind of realism AT ALL, you are playing the wrong game.

I was gonna say something along the lines "Wouldn't a customisable kolva be better?"

But I just want my Han Cellante Back.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2020 at 17:01, Flaws said:

Si. Desea variedad para usted, pero sería accesible para aquellos que se conforman con armas y vehículos que también siempre ganan.

people who receive this type of ideas with rejection are the reason why this game does not progress

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Cars put themselves out in seconds, then poof from existence.

Everything else is either completely indestructible, or magically replaces itself in seconds.

You want any kind of realism AT ALL, you are playing the wrong game.

but but mooooooommmmm

firetrucks !!!!

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

but but mooooooommmmm

firetrucks !!!!

ngl, 20 people on top of a firetruck all shooting firework launchers on the 4th of July does sound pretty wild

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

ngl, 20 people on top of a firetruck all shooting firework launchers on the 4th of July does sound pretty wild

THIS !!!!

now that would be totally worth it

I mean we already have the fireworks and party hats

On 3/1/2020 at 1:25 PM, SkittyM said:

Not sure why anyone would want a slow 2 seater vehicle with janky toe out so it pulls left/right all the time because of a really dumb easter egg and also has less health than the Espacio/Pioneer.

I know this is a couple of days old, but the Espacio and Pioneer have 1600 health, and the armored truck has 1825.  It's really not a big difference, but its still more than those other two.

17 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I know this is a couple of days old, but the Espacio and Pioneer have 1600 health, and the armored truck has 1825.  It's really not a big difference, but its still more than those other two.

It's also slower than both and is totally resistant to Vegas sheningans (which are still main concern when it comes to vehicle-based part of APB - both Espacio and Pioneer can be put on roof by skilled Vegas driver). Look pretty balanced in my opinion. The only thing which hurt in armored truck is fact that it's only 2-door.

Idea is worth dropping tho.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2020 at 12:14 PM, BrandonBranderson said:

I was experimenting with it at one point with different guns and explosives.  the M1 for sure has 1,750 HP, only 150 more than the Pioneer/Espacio.  Kinda shows just how stupidly strong the Pioneer/Espacio buff was.

Edited by SkittyM

now just imagine your armor mod at level three. it would be much stronger but so much slower and an easier kill because of it.

only if passenger had blowtorch would a modded armor car have a chance being that slow , which leads me to ask  " when is blowtorch getting adjusted for a better balance "

if blowtorch was adjusted there would be no reason I can see to not add this truck being requested.

5 hours ago, SkittyM said:

I was experimenting with it at one point with different guns and explosives.  the M1 for sure has 1,750 HP, only 150 more than the Pioneer/Espacio.  Kinda shows just how stupidly strong the Pioneer/Espacio buff was.

The Mhuller is 1,825.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1

On 3/1/2020 at 12:25 PM, SkittyM said:

Not sure why anyone would want a slow 2 seater vehicle with janky toe out so it pulls left/right all the time because of a really dumb easter egg and also has less health than the Espacio/Pioneer.

OP is probably hoping for a version in which all 5 doors are functional so they could use it as a swat vehicle.  Would be cool, but not feasible at the moment.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2020 at 12:48 PM, Farmiga said:

there should be more variety for those of us who want to enjoy the game and we don't settle for the weapons or vehicles that always win

Who are those?

2 hours ago, Sniperturtle said:

Who are those?

That would be me.

On 3/6/2020 at 3:03 PM, BrandonBranderson said:

Meter Maid car when?

metermaid.jpg?auto=format

chad meter maid vs virgin vegas

Sign in to follow this