Shamu

Anti-cheat False Positives

Hi so there seems to be problem with your anti-cheat it believes that RGB lighting software is a form of cheat software which it just manages RBGs. So on my Asus Gaming F MOBO it uses a on-board software to manage the RGB's on the board itself it calls its self Lightningprogram which is connected to the ASUS Aura software which can manage how the rgb's flash its giving a false positive on the anti cheat. I also get the same false positive on Corsair iCUE Software which also manages RGB, fans, mouse, keyboard, ram, etc. These are not part of cheating software just driver software for running hardware and RGB lighting. Please fix this and look into it. I will also post screen shots of the Hex code error messages that pop up. Also when I don't run iCUE it disables my mouse buttons trying to fire is  I have to use keyboard. Please fix this as these driver software run a lot of my hardware on my PC.

I am posting the software pages due to the fact to prove they are not cheat software:

Corsair software iCUE Official Page: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue

ASUS Aura RGB Official Page: https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/us/index.html

False Positive images:
Corsair iCue driver false positive:

https://imgur.com/a/ho45iOn

Aura RGB Lighting Service software driver false positive:

https://imgur.com/a/1mERcoM

20 minutes ago, Shamu said:

Corsair iCue driver false positive:

https://imgur.com/a/ho45iOn

When are you getting this pop up?

I'm using the iCue software and not seeing it pop up at all.

I don't have an Aura enabled board, so can't test that.

22 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

When are you getting this pop up?

I'm using the iCue software and not seeing it pop up at all.

I don't have an Aura enabled board, so can't test that.

I get it as soon as the anti cheat starts loading. But I am not using the advanced launcher using the steam launcher.
I have a Corsair Glaive mouse, 4x8gb 3200mhz  corsair vengeance pro, Corsair RGB void pro headset, Corsair rgb fans. Software and drivers are fully updated for corsair drivers.
Aura software usually only works for ASUS boards but can run at a limited RGB functions for other boards and hardware.

Merged.

12 minutes ago, Shamu said:

I get it as soon as the anti cheat starts loading. But I am not using the advanced launcher using the steam launcher.
I have a Corsair Glaive mouse, 4x8gb 3200mhz  corsair vengeance pro, Corsair RGB void pro headset, Corsair rgb fans. Software and drivers are fully updated for corsair drivers.
Aura software usually only works for ASUS boards but can run at a limited RGB functions for other boards and hardware.

Running iCUe Software version 3.25.60
Glaive mouse firmware 3.14, Void Pro headset firmware v. 0.01 (never has an update), Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO firmware v. 1.02.64

7 minutes ago, Shamu said:

I was first just launching from the APB . exe but just as a sanity check I ran it through the full steam launcher.

No issues to note at all.

5 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

I was first just launching from the APB . exe but just as a sanity check I ran it through the full steam launcher.

No issues to note at all.

Let me see if I can get some recording software. I will show.

23 minutes ago, Shamu said:

https://youtu.be/QhxwQ-2UEqE

Listed as unlisted sorry about my messy post before please delete those ones mods ty.

I think this might possibly not be iCue based but more based in the Aura/Asus stuff as that's even more known to cause this.

Since you can see the motherboard in iCue that isn't entirely unreasonable.

I assume you're on the latest version of both softwares (you mentioned corsair but didn't for Aura).

It could be something in this 'link' between the two softwares that is getting picked up.

You could try just stopping the LightingService in the services before opening the game, that should (hopefully) allow it to run.

And then when you restart the pc it should all be glowing again.

Edit:

From what I'm finding online this is most likely Aura based.

Not sure if the latest version of Aura resolves it, but worth a shot. That would then be v1.07.79

Edited by Kevkof

21 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

I think this might possibly not be iCue based but more based in the Aura/Asus stuff as that's even more known to cause this.

Since you can see the motherboard in iCue that isn't entirely unreasonable.

I assume you're on the latest version of both softwares (you mentioned corsair but didn't for Aura).

It could be something in this 'link' between the two softwares that is getting picked up.

You could try just stopping the LightingService in the services before opening the game, that should (hopefully) allow it to run.

And then when you restart the pc it should all be glowing again.

Edit:

From what I'm finding online this is most likely Aura based.

Not sure if the latest version of Aura resolves it, but worth a shot. That would then be v1.07.79

I had most updated aura software. I have disabled lightingserviceprogram. I just uninstalled Aura completely same thing tried disabling plugins in iCUE for MOBO, Tried disabling performance settings for mouse, disabling logging iCUE does. Tried disabling SDK. Same result.

I have both opened and running, no issues at all. Aura running, iCue and Lighting Service.

I found a way to fix it iCUE appearently was triggering the anti-cheat some how so I did a complete uninstall of all iCUE components and any other RGB hidden software files that was hiding in the background and reinstalled iCUE without reinstalling AURA. Interesting no longer triggering the Anti-Cheat. Probably was a corrupted service file somewhere.

Feel free to close.

As this issue has now been resolved I will be closing the topic.

~@mayii