foscor77

Quick switching pig and stunning

31 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

That is my line. Thinking LTL needs to be "countered" means you don't know weapon stats to begin with. Anyone who thinks LTL is overpowered instantly becomes a joke in this community.

You have specifically said "people" and "mugging"... Enforcers can NOT be mugged. You were clearly speaking for Civilians. And even without these clues, you have said "crims robbing people, why can't they stun them"... Basic English says you were in fact speaking about civilians.

Entertaining your idea against Enforcers, there is no merit nor functionality to support "executing enforcers" as killing enforcers with lethal weapons is ALREADY executing them...... (it is very clear who is high here).

A LOT of weapons can finish the job with 1 click after a perc..

Using your own logic, we should also 'fix' jg, strife, HVR, and many other weapons in such a way they won't be able to kill after a perc...

The REAL answer is if it gets fixed, it will be faster to equip and faster to reload.

And fun fact for you, PIG used to be a 1-shot stunner when APB was new..

I have already said: "Lethal weapons are the counter"

Using basic English, lethal weapons are the counter YOU are asking for.. the counter to LTL weapons. The crucial part is that you are not doing your English home works.

Before you continue to imply that LTL is overpowered and can never be countered, use this website to educate yourself about weapons and learn how to read and compare stats: https://apbdb.com/

As you are currently, you don't even come close in knowledge to objectively discuss weapon balancing.

LTL does need to be countered. As it was said earlier in this thread, LTL is very strong in 2v2 missions and abusable. You don't have to drop your main weapon to get the benefit of keeping someone locked out of a round for an extensively long time.  Pig + Perc is absolutely overpowered for cops that know to wait the full stun-timer and arrest last second.
It keeps you out of the game longer, which in turn gives your own team more time and space to complete objectives or to run a timer down to zero.

I get the feeling you don't do much mission gameplay mr experienced player 😉  from the fact that you could even entertain the idea that I wanted crims to "arrest civilians or mug civilians with stun guns" LOL!!!!  Why the fk would that benefit crims having to first stun civilians to mug them hahaha wtf ? put the weed down brother.

Let me copy-paste my own line, mr. Good @English ... clearly you didn't catch it the first time:
My EXACT line: crims are robbing people, why can't they stun them and give them a good ol' back-of-the-head execution?

Ergo, since criminals are ...criminals duh? Ergo it fits with the lore... they're robbers and criminals, so why can't they stun and execute cops if they want to do that? 
Makes no sense that you're arguing trying to keep your pig-crutch faction locked to you, while at same time you claim it's UNDERPOWERED and shouldn't be allowed used by crims hahaha?  😉

If it's underpowered, then what's the issue in both factions having stun weapons? Seems fair, seems balanced. 
Makes sense in a PVP game.

So much for your English 😉 
Now try again to convince people that it's fair how ONE faction has a gun category for missions that the other faction can't use?
Now try again to explain what it will ruin for your gameplay, if criminals were given an equal alternative to your LTL gun?

If you can't explain why you are against it, you clearly just want your little perc+pig crutch to remain one-sided.

You also neglected telling me what guns crim have that you can't use/don't have equals of? 
Maybe you should follow your own link and read the weapon categories a bit mr. veteran? 😉 

Edited by Tigrix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

LTL does need to be countered. As it was said earlier in this thread, LTL is very strong in 2v2 missions and abusable. You don't have to drop your main weapon to get the benefit of keeping someone locked out of a round for an extensively long time.  Pig + Perc is absolutely overpowered for cops that know to wait the full stun-timer and arrest last second.
It keeps you out of the game longer, which in turn gives your own team more time and space to complete objectives or to run a timer down to zero.

So you have decided to come back here so soon before learning some numbers from APBDB... A very big mistake.

Arrested-criminals do not spawn for few seconds to give their fellow criminals a chance to free them and advance the "Savior" role (which you clearly don't know it exists).

Btw, the average mission-round lasts for 5 full minutes.. If you think getting arrested is "extensively long" in that time-frame, you should main PMG...

"LTL does need to be countered".. "LTL is very strong in 2v2 missions".. "you don't have to drop your main weapon".. "pig + perc is absolutely overpowered for cops".. let us examine this.

First off and as stated previously, PIG's range is 9 meters MAX.. If you AND your partner in a "2v2" mission can't kill the PIGer before he/she gets within 9 meter range, stuns one of you, arrests the person, reloads the pig (which abysmally takes 1.25 full seconds if you actually went to APBDB), PIGs your 2nd team member and then follows that with the 2nd perc to arrest the second person... perhaps you should stay in the bronze district to learn the game a little bit more... Hell, you should be able to solo-kill the PIG-percer and then free your teammate even if they didn't deal any damage to the PIGer in the first place. There is no difficulty or overpoweredness here whatsoever.

Adding to that, field supplier (assuming the enforcer is using it, which is rare since most players run the broken spotter mod) cools down in 2 FULL MINUTES. If you fail and get arrested in your 2nd life as well, you should win at your 3rd life since the Enforcer will then not have percs to finish the job. You win the mission stage.. repeat next stage till you get to last stage where the percer can never blow up your pioneer/espacio/4x4 and you technically win, or know their exact location in vip/death match and you should also win by keeping the number above their heads bigger than 10m. If you can count to 10, you should win.

And against vehicles (a critical part of missions if you knew a thing about APB), having a "main weapon" and forcing the secondary to be PIG & the grenade-type to be percussions, the player will lose the ability to disable car-spawner vehicles or destroy vehicles in general.. Hell even in car-delivery missions, percs won't be able to stop those cars, so PIG+Perc is useless in that type of mission, especially when it is only a 2v2. Even worse when both enforcers are PIG+percers. Criminals not winning missions with such an advantage to the point where arguing pig+perc is overpowered in missions and needs to be countered is simply pathetic... Maining high-hard-damage weapons such as Alig will also make things worse overall for the Enforcer.. in a 2v2 mission, this would be critical as opposed to say 4v4 missions as it guaranteed no one else to take the role of demolishing vehicles. Even more so, a 4v4 match with all 4 enforcer PIG+percing would most certainly equal certain defeat.

If you actually knew a thing about APB, missions or LTL, PIG+Perc is NOT the best lethal-hybrid setup for missions. Not even close...  It is only good at corner-battles, but then again, with any weapon, you should win a fight if you have corner advantage.. But as you said, you are clearly playing a different APB than everyone else.

1 hour ago, Tigrix said:

I get the feeling you don't do much mission gameplay mr experienced player 😉  from the fact that you could even entertain the idea that I wanted crims to "arrest civilians or mug civilians with stun guns" LOL!!!!  Why the fk would that benefit crims having to first stun civilians to mug them hahaha wtf ? put the weed down brother.

I was entertaining your idea of criminals executing enforcers.. killing enforcers with lethal weapons is already executing them. Who's the one with weed here, honestly?

1 hour ago, Tigrix said:

Let me copy-paste my own line, mr. Good @English ... clearly you didn't catch it the first time:

My EXACT line: crims are robbing people, why can't they stun them and give them a good ol' back-of-the-head execution?

Ergo, since criminals are ...criminals duh? Ergo it fits with the lore... they're robbers and criminals, so why can't they stun and execute cops if they want to do that? 
Makes no sense that you're arguing trying to keep your pig-crutch faction locked to you, while at same time you claim it's UNDERPOWERED and shouldn't be allowed used by crims hahaha?  😉

Again.. basic English.. "them" here refers to "people" which you are "robbing"... You don't rob Enforcers in APB, you only rob Civilians. Again, go and do your English home works before trying to communicate.

It is against the lore because criminals are criminals. They don't stun to execute as that is simply a waste of time and will only make them more likely to die.. Criminals just execute directly with lethal weapons but at this point, I am convinced you don't even know what "lethal" means.

I would support your idea if arresting VIPs for example gives double kills as THIS may help lore, but sadly only 1 life is deducted from the VIP. So no advantages here either.

1 hour ago, Tigrix said:

If it's underpowered, then what's the issue in both factions having stun weapons? Seems fair, seems balanced. 

So much for your English 😉 
Now try again to convince people that it's fair how ONE faction has a gun category for missions that the other faction can't use?
Now try again to explain what it will ruin for your gameplay, if criminals were given an equal alternative to your LTL gun?

If you can't explain why you are against it, you clearly just want your little perc+pig crutch to remain one-sided.

You also neglected telling me what guns crim have that you can't use/don't have equals of? 
Maybe you should follow your own link and read the weapon categories a bit mr. veteran? 😉 

By all means, if criminals get access to less than lethal weapons, it will make my job even easier.

All I did here is show you how you are lacking in knowledge and how getting a PIG won't make you perform any better. It will only make you an easier target as your range will be limited to 9 meters FLAT. Add to that the server occasionally ghosting your shot even if it hits depending on server-state.

If your wish of getting a criminal-side PIG ever happens, you are more than welcome to pig+perc and further get owned in 2v2 missions.. Once that happens, I look forward to seeing you ask for PIG+Perc to get buffed.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2020 at 12:50 AM, Lily Rain said:

So you have decided to come back here so soon before learning some numbers from APBDB... A very big mistake.

Ohh boy really? I'm still waiting on you to link the guns that you said criminals have that cops don't have? 😉  

Arrested-criminals do not spawn for few seconds to give their fellow criminals a chance to free them and advance the "Savior" role (which you clearly don't know it exists).

Btw, the average mission-round lasts for 5 full minutes.. If you think getting arrested is "extensively long" in that time-frame, you should main PMG...

First off and as stated previously, PIG's range is 9 meters MAX.. If you AND your partner in a "2v2" mission can't kill the PIGer before he/she gets within 9 meter range, stuns one of you, arrests the person, reloads the pig (which abysmally takes 1.25 full seconds if you actually went to APBDB),

Bruh.... Do you know what QS means? then why are you talking of reload speeds and range stats!? :confused face: LOL !?
The topic here, is that perc+pigga is extremely abusable, doesn't require giving up your main weapon... and people know it, including you. And for now it's a mechanic locked to only ONE faction, hence you so badly don't want criminals doing it to you, or you could've closed this topic 3 pages back, saying "yes ok, then give crim's the same option/pigga equivalent, it's fair afterall for PVP."

Nobody is talking about other LTL weapons or comparing other LTL weapons or discussing individual weapon stats.  We're discussing an abusable combo, same as QS HVR before the nerf.
Nice try at constantly confusing the point of the topic by talking a bunch of nonsense as if you're smart linking a stats page we all got access to, duh. 😉 

I was entertaining your idea of criminals executing enforcers.. killing enforcers with lethal weapons is already executing them. Who's the one with weed here, honestly?

Again.. basic English.. "them" here refers to "people" which you are "robbing"... You don't rob Enforcers in APB, you only rob Civilians. Again, go and do your English home works before trying to communicate.

See, you really are missing the point again, damn.
The point is NOT what you call it, this isn't about roleplay, whether you call it "killing' with lethal weapon" or "execution", the point is the stun-timer, BEFORE you kill them, adding to their total re-spawn time and extended further with an arrest.... do you understand it yet or need it re-explained a 4th time? Calling it an execution was lore-wise what would make sense for the criminal side, since a stunned person sitting on his knee's and you shoot him? well yeah, explain me what you call that if not an execution my smart friend?

All I did here is show you how you are lacking in knowledge and how getting a PIG won't make you perform any better. It will only make you an easier target as your range will be limited to 9 meters FLAT. Add to that the server occasionally ghosting your shot even if it hits depending on server-state.

Oh boy oh boy you're shooting yourself on the foot if ever lol .... and I even tried playing nice and helping you understand ;D

If your wish of getting a criminal-side PIG ever happens, you are more than welcome to pig+perc and further get owned in 2v2 missions.. Once that happens, I look forward to seeing you ask for PIG+Perc to get buffed.

... it only took 3 posts. I guess your English isn't as good as you thought it was.
Let me quote myself for you again, let's be really really sure this time you got it 😉

Here you go my friend, once again: 
If it's underpowered as you claim, then what's the issue in both factions having stun weapons? Seems fair, seems balanced. 

One faction shouldn't have weaponry in PVP that the other faction has no equivalents of, right?
Regardless how YOU personally feel about pigga+perc combo abuse.
Now we'll just wait and see you link the "criminal faction only" lethal weaponry you talked about ..... 

Do you admit that crims have no weapons that cops can't access equally, but cops have weaponry that crim's can't? can you manage to admit it now maybe?
Awesome, you've now entered the topic which you opened up! only took 3-4 posts! 😉  My posts was not about how strong or weak YOU feel the combo is... it's about whether or not crim's can choose to use the same lame shit as you or don't have the choice at all....  -this-really-shouldn't-be-so-hard-to-grasp- ....

Nobody cares about you polluting the topic talking about LTL reload timers and range lmao ......You're in a topic which has literal title of:  "quick-switching-pig-and-stunning" 
Do you know what quick-switch means? if so, then why are you clouding the topic with reload timers and LTL weapon stats lmao .. it has ZERO point in a discussion of QS'ing a weapon.
Oh and just for sake of arguments sake.....You failing your QS and having to reload is on you my buddy, perhaps a better player won't fail as often and in his hands that combo is absolutely powerful and should not be locked to only ONE faction. Got it yet? 🤪

Merged.

Oh and Lily, save us both some time and before you reply "but crims have ram raiding PVE!" ...

Don't 😉  Though feel free to create a topic about that if it bothers you.

This topic is about a specific QS stun combo which needs to be either changed and/or unlocked to both factions in mission gameplay...... whether you find it a strong or weak combo.
(Since it's so weak as you claim, you surely won't mind it=)

Edited by Tigrix
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

Ohh boy really? I'm still waiting on you to link the guns that you said criminals have that cops don't have? 😉 

You dug your grave from the first line, just like most uninformed people do.

I give you from now till judgement-day to show where I have said that Criminals have access to weapons that Enforcers do not. Best of luck with this.

10 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

You don't answer the arguments, you talk completely besides the point.

How does your weapon stats blah blah account for me stating the fact that pig+perc is easily abusable to stun and wait till last second to arrest, to get really really long respawns on enemy players in a mission? Explain again please? You're talking again about weapon stats, why?.... the only thing that is the topic here, is that perc+pigga is extremely abusable, and people know it, including you, hence you so badly don't want criminals doing it to you, or you could've closed this topic 3 pages back, saying "yes ok, then give crim's the same option/weaponry, it's fair afterall for PVP."

Nobody is talking about other LTL weapons or comparing other LTL weapons or discussing individual weapon stats.  We're discussing an abusable combo, same as QS HVR before the nerf.
Nice try at constantly confusing the point of the topic by talking a bunch of nonsense as if you're smart linking a stats page we all got access to duh. 😉

I answered the arguments clearly and directly. You have already proven that you can't read. Now you made it worse, you can't read and you ALSO do not acknowledge that weapon stats matter. I believe your case is already closed by now.

You claimed that pig+perc is "very strong in 2v2 missions. I have shown you WITH stat-boundaries why 2 criminals against someone or even a full team trying to "abuse" pig+perc would win. In your beloved 2v2 missions, it is physically impossible for a pig+percer to arrest 2 criminals at once unless they are completely pathetic. Weapon stats matter and they always will. You shouldn't be stunned nor arrested in the first place to even worry about few additional seconds per arrest. And yes, you failed to read that these extra seconds exist so your fellow criminal would free you to work on their "savior" role. For real this time, actually read what is being written to you (if you can that is).

You are discussing an "abusable" combo? THIS COMBO IS BOTH SLOW AND RANGE-LIMITED. HVR quickswitching works at ALL ranges, PIG won't even touch you beyond 9 meters. Don't push every corner thinking you are Superman.. You will get destroyed, whether by pig+perc or ANYTHING else.

By the way, it is "PIG", it is not "pigga" or whatever broken names you have for it.

24 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

See, you really are missing the point again, damn.

The point is NOT what you call it, this isn't about roleplay, whether you call it "killing' with lethal weapon" or "execution", the point is the stun-timer, BEFORE you kill them, adding to their total re-spawn time and extended further with an arrest, do you understand it yet or need it re-explained a 4th time? Calling it an execution was lore-wise what would make sense for the crim side, since a stunned person sitting on his knee's and you shoot him? well yeah, explain me what you call that if not an execution my smart friend?

I see you have switched your stance, just like anyone in here who can't argue with facts.

If this is no longer about roleplay, then what you have said here has no place in this discussion, just like the majority of the things you aimlessly wrote:

unknown.png

For the millionth time, if the timer did not exist and arrested criminals immediately respawned, criminals will never finish the "savior" role. This role is the opposite of the cop-role that arresting advances.. If you can't carve this fact in your head, you are either trolling or simply hopeless. Either or, God help you.

For your information, stunned people do not sit on their knees... they lie down on the floor either shaking or unconscious.

35 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

Oh boy oh boy you're shooting yourself on the foot if ever lol ....so explain where are these guns you talked about that only crim's have? Do you need me to quote your original text again, or will you run and edit it? ;(

Yes, please quote my 'original text again' that shows where I stated this. I honestly would like to see who is really shooting themselves in the foot here.

This is epic.. you are the only person who is editing here:

unknown.png

You just screwed yourself twice beyond 'fix'. Great job! Fix yourself and your uninformed, misguided spelling, tone and information before trying to 'fix' "pigga" or the game.

39 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

See, now you're starting to read what's being written and comprehend the topic... it only took 3 posts. I guess your English isn't as good as you thought it was.

Let me quote myself for you again, since you missed it first few times, let's be really really sure this time you got it 😉

Here you go my friend, once again: 
If it's underpowered as you claim, then what's the issue in both factions having stun weapons? Seems fair, seems balanced. 

One faction shouldn't have weaponry that the other faction has no equals of, simple, right?
Regardless how YOU personally feel about pigga+perc combo abuse - cus that is COMPLETELY besides the point and you're clearly biased.
Now we'll just wait and see you link the "criminal faction only" lethal weaponry you talked about ..... 😉 

Or do you admit that crims have no weapons that cops can't access equally, but cops have weaponry that crim's can't? can you manage to admit it now maybe?
Then tada, you've managed to understand the topic. It's not about how strong or weak YOU feel the combo is... it's about whether or not crim's can choose to use the same lame shit as you or don't have the choice at all.... 
-this-really-shouldn't-be-so-hard-to-grasp- ....

You're in a topic which has literal title of:  "quick-switching-pig-and-stunning" 

You have made my job much easier. I truly mean it..

unknown.png

Speaking of English, ability to read and wanting to permit PIG for criminals.. I have already given you my answer: "BY ALL MEANS". You think your English is great but you don't even know what "by all means" means, joke of the century.

Once again, if Criminals get access to PIG, it will make my life easier.

The point here is that PIG is not a miracle and neither is pig+perc, especially in missions. PIG+perc is the newbie's way of arresting that only takes them so far. It could work 2 times at most then the player becomes completely unable to arrest as they no longer have percs, ultimately putting the mission more at risk over the fact that they are also unable to deal with vehicles..

Arresting is something to be approached by players looking for an added challenge. Half-assed loadouts aren't great at all as LTL is already competitively under-powered. If you let criminals handicap themselves with LTL, then enforcers seeking the extra challenge won't find that challenge since criminals went down in effectiveness as well... If that is your wish, it doesn't matter. They will be arrested anyways.

8 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

Oh and Lily, save us both some time and before you reply "but crims have ram raiding PVE!" ...

Don't 😉  Though feel free to create a topic about that if it bothers you.

This topic is about a specific QS stun combo which needs to be either changed and/or unlocked to both factions in mission gameplay...... whether you find it a strong or weak combo.
(Since it's so weak as you claim, you surely won't mind it=)

Discussing ram raiding will not make you any less misinformed. You still lack critical information to discuss weapon changes. You don't even approve of weapon stats to begin with. This is simply something beyond you.

For the 3rd time, I don't mind going against a criminal with a PIG, they are going to jail anyways. When I play as an Enforcer, I simply want a "challenge". There is no challenge when a criminal who gets arrested with a PMG tries to fight me with LTL, they don't even know their stats and limits to begin with and this completely reflects someone taking your stance. Once again I tell you, if you can't beat an LTLer with lethal weapons, YOU CAN NEVER DO SO when you go LTL yourself.

And no, HVR quick switching was ridiculous. It will not come back the way it ever was unless a global-buff across the board takes place, something I personally would like to see. Trying to compare HVR quick switching with another weapon that doesn't come close to the HVR won't bring the old HVR quick switching back, so don't even bother.

Lily you need some serious help.
You quote completely random things out of context lmao.
I said LTL weaponry would FIT with the theme of the game for criminals also ...  it's a statement that lore-wise, there shouldn't be any issue in crims and enforcers having the SAME pool of weapons to choose from. Hence solving the issue of the TOPIC... do you know what a topic is? because wow ..... 🙂 

Walls of text will not distort the topic this thread is about, you can keep trying, it doesn't work that way, at least not with me sorry. 

The topic is QS'ing an LTL secondary:
You already shown you don't understand what QS means, when you started explaining GUN stats and RELOAD timers lol.
You missing your QS attempts and having to RELOAD is a YOU problem lmao.
You could've made the SAME argument vs HVR nerfs "buuuuuuuuuuuuut dudeeee... if you miss your HVR QS, you're fked up close....." 
Lily Rain....seriously, get a grip lmao 😄

Do you read the topic titles in which you partake? .... like before you open the thread and start filling it with random off-topic information?
This topic isn't about what stats LTL weapons have, reload timers, range, or how strong or weak that you find them to be, how many times do you need to be told?

Let's try again? you seem really dense at this point, sorry, being honest:)

Facts:
Topic Title =  "quick-switching-pig-and-stunning" 
Facts:
LTL (in this case the pig secondary) is ONLY available to the enforcer faction and combined with percs it makes for a cheesy and instant stun-combo.
Abusable by enforcer players that don't miss half their QS attempts (Lily Rain is not counted, since he's busy claiming its an ohhh sooo weak a combo that no-one should lose against, plus he will miss anyway, so it's really a weak combo duhhh :D)
Facts:
You wrote: 

Lethal weapons are the counter and criminals have a dozen that completely smoke LTL weapons at their disposal.

So you are saying that the counter to one faction NOT having any cheesy instant-stun secondary...... just deal with it and use a letal one, of which criminals have a dozen that completely smoke ltl weapons" .... Are you this daft? Firstly, you're making it out as if Crim's have lethal guns that enforcers do NOT have. Which ones I ask? 😉 You have the EXACT same guns, but crims do NOT have any PIG equivalents or any other stun weaponry, DO THEY... yes/no? ... was simple enough now I wonder?

Secondly, you're arguing that the counter to LTL, is to simply equip ANOTHER TYPE OF WEAPON aka a lethal one, LOL! That's like saying the counter to NOT having something.... is not to ask that both factions should have it, but to just move along and ignore it lmao. SO dense wtttttttffffffff. Actual crazy.

That's not balance, nor does it address the issue this topic is about mr Lily Rain? 🙂  .... again, R-E-A-D the topic title?
The topic is about the fact that Pigga+Perc is an instant-stun cheesy combo. This would be fine, if BOTH factions had access to that same cheesy combo. They don't.
There are many cheesy combos in APB, but they're accessible to BOTH factions - this one isn't.

simple enough for you yet? ...

Your walls of text doesn't hide your inability to read & comprehend what you're reading my dude. Linking stats and arguing 2 pages non-sense ..... I'm sorry but I have to be blunt at this point, since you clearly didn't understand it the nicer way.

You can't change what a topic is about, just because you wanna show people how much of a BIG BOI VETERAN you are by copy-pasting stats from a public page that no-one is arguing or disputing ... why? because LTL stats is COMPLETELY besides the point of the topic.......YES STILL. 😄 

You entered this topic about QS'ing with an LTL secondary and you've contributed so far, what? , aside from showing peeps that you don't know the meaning of QS, so you start arguing the time it takes to RELOAD your QS gun... omfg 😄  but hey, at least you've made it clear that you feel LTL needs buffs 😉 wtf though !?! lolol, topic much bruh? do you read them?

Go make a forum topic and explain people what's your issue with LTL weapons being ohh so underpowered, since that's clearly your agenda here and it has NOTHING to do with this topic.....This topic has passed over your head 5 times now, a record among forum trolls i'd say, especially since you're not even trolling, you're just actually seriously this bad at reading a topic title and the content, holy sh**** Lily Rain - for your own sake, I'd hope you were trolling, sadly I don't think you are. I think you are taking yourself extremely serious and truly believe you are oh so good and crims that doesn't like your beloved pig+perc combo should "just read stats" LOL!!!!!!! Yeah that'll fix the topic issue bruh ....... d-e-n-s-e.

Sorry, it had to be said though by now. 🙂 

Edited by Tigrix
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Real question, why do Percs need to do stamina damage?

That's EXACTLY a good question! and it would solve this issue with the pig abuse 🙂 
(Although imo, it's still fundamentally wrong to lock weapons behind faction-only categories, unless both factions have equivalents) 

Edited by Tigrix
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Real question, why do Percs need to do stamina damage?

Or else you couldn't pig+perc stun...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, AsgerLund said:

giphy.gif

Problem solved. Thread over.

Mods lock it down.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

6 hours ago, Tigrix said:

Lily you need some serious help.

Walls of text will not distort the topic this thread is about, you can keep trying, it doesn't work that way, at least not with me sorry.

With every post, you always end up digging your own grave and say what you should learn yourself.

This wall of text you added does not help you. You said that I said that criminals have weapons enforcers do not have access to (which I did not say). You said you'll quote it for me and I challenged you to quote it. Your entire wall of text failed to quote that lie of yours. Great job. You're already finished. The only one who needs help with their lack of knowledge, ethics AND courage is you.

The door is still open for you to quote that lie of yours. Good luck.

You quote completely random things out of context lmao.
I said LTL weaponry would FIT with the theme of the game for criminals also ...  it's a statement that lore-wise, there shouldn't be any issue in crims and enforcers having the SAME pool of weapons to choose from. Hence solving the issue of the TOPIC... do you know what a topic is? because wow ..... 🙂

That is you actually. My quotes are perfect in every way. The only person who brings their feelings and irrelevancy here is you.

And no, LTL weaponry will NOT fit with the theme of the game for Criminals. Criminals do not arrest, they simply kill. Get your facts set straight. Yes, there is in fact an issue lore-wise and faction-wise for criminals to have access to Enforcer-only weapons, don't pretend that there is not.

For the 4th time now, I have no issues with criminals using PIG, but you seem to be a radio-station and continue to say that I have problems with it. Let us do it this way then, say that I have problems with criminals getting a PIG just ONE more time and I guarantee you that I will actively start voting against this meritless idea. For your own hopeless-sake, you better read properly this time.

Do you read the topic titles in which you partake? .... like before you open the thread and start filling it with random off-topic information?
This topic isn't about what stats LTL weapons have, reload timers, range, or how strong or weak that you find them to be, how many times do you need to be told?

Let's try again? you seem really dense at this point, sorry, being honest:)

Facts:
Topic Title =  "quick-switching-pig-and-stunning" 
Facts:
LTL (in this case the pig secondary) is ONLY available to the enforcer faction and combined with percs it makes for a cheesy and instant stun-combo.
Abusable by enforcer players that don't miss half their QS attempts (Lily Rain is not counted, since he's busy claiming its an ohhh sooo weak a combo that no-one should lose against, plus he will miss anyway, so it's really a weak combo duhhh :D)

Of course it IS about stats... stats are the numbers that allow or deny quick switching in the first place.. What drug did you take?

Yes, PIG is currently only available for Enforcers. It is a LESS than lethal weapon and losing to it means you lack fundamental skills and knowledge to actually play this game. You will fail against "pigga", n-tecca, carbinaa, staraa, jgaa, pmgaa, csgaa, acessa, euryaleaa and pretty much almost all weapons in the game as you don't even know their names. Stats do not exist as numbers in game and therefore, someone like you will never know stats or how to interpret them in a an actual scenario at all.

I know for a fact that you own an Enforcer character in NA. If pig+perc is cheesy, I challenge you to use it in Asylum and show me your final score. But again, you'll also fail to post one in the same fashion you lied and failed to quote things I did not say. I can't wait to see your 'cheesy' achievement'.

Back away from this challenge and your entire argument fails, just like how you failed at lying earlier. Keep this in mind for your next hopeless reply.

Facts:
You wrote: 

So you are saying that the counter to one faction NOT having any cheesy instant-stun secondary...... just deal with it and use a letal one, of which criminals have a dozen that completely smoke ltl weapons" .... Are you this daft? Firstly, you're making it out as if Crim's have lethal guns that enforcers do NOT have. Which ones I ask? 😉 You have the EXACT same guns, but crims do NOT have any PIG equivalents or any other stun weaponry, DO THEY... yes/no? ... was simple enough now I wonder?

Secondly, you're arguing that the counter to LTL, is to simply equip ANOTHER TYPE OF WEAPON aka a lethal one, LOL! That's like saying the counter to NOT having something.... is not to ask that both factions should have it, but to just move along and ignore it lmao. SO dense wtttttttffffffff. Actual crazy.

That's not balance, nor does it address the issue this topic is about mr Lily Rain? 🙂  .... again, R-E-A-D the topic title?
The topic is about the fact that Pigga+Perc is an instant-stun cheesy combo. This would be fine, if BOTH factions had access to that same cheesy combo. They don't.
There are many cheesy combos in APB, but they're accessible to BOTH factions - this one isn't.

simple enough for you yet? ...

Speaking of "simple", I'll explain to you what "counter" really means with a very simple example..

In a game of rock, paper, scissors... rock counters scissor, scissor counters paper and paper counters rock.... If you weren't bullied and mis-raised as a child, you would know this game and basic reading abilities to understand this.

What you are trying to hopelessly tell everyone is rock counters rock... Not at all. rock EQUALS rock, it doesn't counter it nor beats it.

In APB, lethal weapons counter less than lethal weapons... simply because LESS than lethal weapons are not as strong, don't reload as fast, not equippable as fast and don't have as much range as lethal weapons. Some also have extra artificial bloom for no reason.

Fun fact for you till you git gud: PIG→perc requires ~0.7 seconds to stun.. if the criminal knows what they are doing, they will kill you right before the perc hits them. They'll simply stand up as the Enforcer is sent back to the map screen.. Yes, losing to pig+perc can be annoying, but it is ultimately the criminal's fault for BOTH getting too close and being super slow. Any LTL Enforcer who's actually good uses combinations that are better than PIG+perc in every way, period.

People like you who wish to have HVR quickswitching back or any sort of stats changed for weapons WILL NEVER BE HEARD as you don't even acknowledge that stats control this. You are free to say any opinion that you may have, but you simply can not partake in weapon balancing as you lack elementary knowledge to do so.

Your walls of text doesn't hide your inability to read & comprehend what you're reading my dude. Linking stats and arguing 2 pages non-sense ..... I'm sorry but I have to be blunt at this point, since you clearly didn't understand it the nicer way.

You can't change what a topic is about, just because you wanna show people how much of a BIG BOI VETERAN you are by copy-pasting stats from a public page that no-one is arguing or disputing ... why? because LTL stats is COMPLETELY besides the point of the topic.......YES STILL. 😄 

You entered this topic about QS'ing with an LTL secondary and you've contributed so far, what? , aside from showing peeps that you don't know the meaning of QS, so you start arguing the time it takes to RELOAD your QS gun... omfg 😄  but hey, at least you've made it clear that you feel LTL needs buffs 😉 wtf though !?! lolol, topic much bruh? do you read them?

Go make a forum topic and explain people what's your issue with LTL weapons being ohh so underpowered, since that's clearly your agenda here and it has NOTHING to do with this topic.....This topic has passed over your head 5 times now, a record among forum trolls i'd say, especially since you're not even trolling, you're just actually seriously this bad at reading a topic title and the content, holy sh**** Lily Rain - for your own sake, I'd hope you were trolling, sadly I don't think you are. I think you are taking yourself extremely serious and truly believe you are oh so good and crims that doesn't like your beloved pig+perc combo should "just read stats" LOL!!!!!!! Yeah that'll fix the topic issue bruh ....... d-e-n-s-e.

Sorry, it had to be said though by now. 🙂 

There you have it Ladies and Gentlemen! The entire world now sees that the mighty Tigrix, who is trying to change how weapons function, says stats are nonsense.

Yes, the topis IS about stats, the only person trying to change it here is you. How quick a player can get a weapon up and ready to fire IS A STAT IN ITSELF. It is funny how you think you are the only one here who knows what quick switching is while you know absolutely nothing. Try again in 500 years.

And no, I am not dense at all. I am simply stating the truth, backed with facts and numbers. For someone like you who can't accept that they know nothing, failed to learn a thing and failed to lie, it is now impossible for you to convince anyone to make your meaningless, misguided "counter" wish come true. This is a forum, not your friend's chat and DMs. I am not dense, I am being formal. Something that you should start doing yourself to even hope to be successful at any point in your life.

4 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Problem solved. Thread over.

Mods lock it down.

We did it.

• Like 1

Lily Rain dude, I know you from years here and honestly I know you're not even trolling.... you are seriously this...... uh, shhh, ill try be nice.

Explain your audience how come stats matter in a topic about a gun that is being abused in QS with percs. 
Are we supposed to base APB balance around your inability to aim? LOL .... does the cheesy instant-stun method stop working just because Lily Rain can't hit his shots and refers us to read stats? LOL  ... so by your standards the HVR should've never been nerfed, since HEYYYYY.... did ya'll read its super slow reload STATS!? Did ya'll KNOW that you're FKED if you missed your HVR-QS'ng attempts?? CUS BAD STATS! 😄  soooooooo heeeeeeey, why ya'll wanna nerf diz' crutch!? 

If everyone would just read the stats daaaaaamnit......the gun would stop instant stunning with percs amirite? 😄 

Nobody cares about the stats my friend, because the gun works in a cheesy QS combo that THIS topic regards.
I know you can't understand this topic yet or are trying to pretend being too dense to understand it, so that your crutch doesn't get nerfed, but cmon bruh.

You've managed to quote everything in scale 2000x..... except all the parts challenging your daft idea of "well read stats!?? topic over then!"
You've now gone full kindergarden style.... Next you'll yell MIRROR? 

I'm the one saying this gun needs to be addressed, same reasons the HVR needed it... and now out of the blue you're saying "tigrix want HVR nerf to be undone, but it will never be undone!" 
LOL ok rly? ... I'm the dude that kept reiterating why the HVR needed nerfs. 
And here we are in a topic about nerfing the PIGGA, in which i'm in favor of the nerf and I'm in favor of unlocking LTL for both factions - while you claim it would be against LORE for crims to zip-tie someone's hands behind their back? oh rly? criminals don't do that? criminals don't take hostages and wouldn't never zip-tie someone's hands? hahaha, ohhh Lily man..
Are you taking yourself serious at this point even? You're so desperate at this point.....

But hey, did ya'll read the stats????..... reload speed, range??? because if you fail your QS attempts like mr Lily Rain here is trying to say.... why'd we need to nerf the hvr QS abuse? baddies will miss anyway duhhhhhhh!? 😄 ... perfect logics amirite.

And no, LTL weaponry will NOT fit with the theme of the game for Criminals. Criminals do not arrest, they simply kill. Get your facts set straight. Yes, there is in fact an issue lore-wise and faction-wise for criminals to have access to Enforcer-only weapons, don't pretend that there is not.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. you finally come out the shell!
There you are 😉 Mister "noooo, I don't mind crims having the same gun available..." BUT DONT U FKIN DO IT!, ITS AGAINST LORE !!! 😞

Yeeeeeah, you don't mind at all..... and it's totally against lore that a criminal would not outright kill someone, but rather zip-tie their hands behind their backs...yeahhhh totally against lore........ COUGH( COUG(H ❤️ 

Let's be honest? There's no reason why crim's can't stun a cop and shoot him when they feel like shooting him or zip-tie his hands. It's certainly not against any LORE for criminals to stun and/or zip-tie a victim/hostage, cmon bruh...stop trying so badly to keep your crutch faction locked 😄  

Your crutch will either get nerfed or unlocked to both factions.
LO can nerf the QSing by either nerfing the pig or removing stamina drain from percs.... or they can remove the faction lock of LTL weaponry so all players have the same access to a gun you claim is "ohhh sooo baaaadddddd".... or 3rd, they can remove the pig gun entirely, problem solved. 

Merged.

On 2/29/2020 at 10:50 AM, Nabiki said:

I admit the pig+Perc is pretty op, but that is the current stun meta it seems lol the enforcers say its balanced.

Dude, one enforcer even says if you just read the LTL stats, the combo no longer works!? maybe he didn't grasp the topic 😄 

Edited by Tigrix
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Okay, don't kill me for saying this.

I'm an enforcer and I think Percussion grenades shouldn't do Stun damage.

I also think they should have reduced Health and Hard damage because right now, they're a panic button at close range.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fenton said:

Okay, don't kill me for saying this.

I'm an enforcer and I think Percussion grenades shouldn't do Stun damage.

I also think they should have reduced Health and Hard damage because right now, they're a panic button at close range.

Thank you! 😄 
I can't see any negative side effects of removing stamina-drain from percs, they should honestly just go ahead and do it.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

Lily Rain dude, I know you from years here and honestly I know you're not even trolling.... you are seriously this...... uh, shhh, ill try be nice.

Explain your audience how come stats matter in a topic about a gun that is being abused in QS with percs.

Excellent. Even though you don't really know me, you acknowledged that I am not messing around, so I will make your life a little bit easier.

With pleasure.

Since you are not bothered to learn APBDB and the Devs aren't bothered to replace bar-stats with actual numbers in-game, I will teach you once and for all why pig+perc is not overpowered and why any competitive LTLer should know better before thinking they can cheese any player with pig+perc. While doing this, this will also teach you why stats specifically dictate quick switching.

The main stat here is "Equip time". Unless this time passes, you can NOT use a weapon/grenade.

While calculating times in this way, the initial shot is never counted. So let us say the PIG already hit a criminal. Now how long does it take for the perc to hit the criminal? Let us find out:

1 » With reference to https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Grenade_Percussion, the equip time for percs is 0.7 seconds. 0.7 seconds will pass just to hold the perc in your hand, it isn't even thrown yet.. this is already enough time for a PMG, OCA, N-tec, jg, csg, tas20, shaw, euryale, FAR, colby m-1922, and many other weapons to kill the percer before they even throw the grenade.. This is why sometimes you see people dying and their own grenades fall down as they were killed before being able to throw them.

2 » To make it even less competitive, the flight-time for the perc must be added to the 0.7s, as the perc can never explode in mid air.. it has to hit something to blow up. Either the ground or the opponent directly. From the same link, a perc flies at a speed of 15.5 m/s. Best-case scenario is that the percer has perfect health so they throw the grenade straight at their feet, worst-case scenario is they percer PIGed from 10m and then follows with a perc.

unknown.png

It is very clear that a pig-percer can stun in 0.82416 seconds AT FASTEST, all the way to the abysmally1.339 seconds.. Hell at the average 5 meter range, pig → perc is slower than the FBW even. These times assumes you are hosting the game.. you must also add to this your own latency, as switching is server-side thus affected by latency, while shooting the percer with the same weapon doesn't require the server to approve of switching weapons←→grenades.

Ultimately, pig → perc can be annoying to lose to, but it is not overpowered, not even close. It is not even competitive. Not only it is slow but it also makes players unable to do anything to vehicles as well.. Any person who says pig + perc is overpowered should learn the game. Thx.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a bonus for you Tigrix, you should try 3 FBW shots + N-HVR 243 Scout PR1. 3 FBW shots require 0.4s, Scout PR1 equips at an astounding speed of 0.37s as seen here; https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Test_SniperRifle_Preset_FN1/

This combination is in fact faster than pig + perc and is also NOT limited to 10 meters. If anything Scout PR1 is 10 times much more worthy of a nerf.

1 hour ago, Lily Rain said:

Excellent. Even though you don't really know me, you acknowledged that I am not messing around, so I will make your life a little bit easier.

With pleasure.

Since you are not bothered to learn APBDB and the Devs aren't bothered to replace bar-stats with actual numbers in-game, I will teach you once and for all why pig+perc is not overpowered and why any competitive LTLer should know better before thinking they can cheese any player with pig+perc. While doing this, this will also teach you why stats specifically dictate quick switching.

The main stat here is "Equip time". Unless this time passes, you can NOT use a weapon/grenade.

While calculating times in this way, the initial shot is never counted. So let us say the PIG already hit a criminal. Now how long does it take for the perc to hit the criminal? Let us find out:

1 » With reference to https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Grenade_Percussion, the equip time for percs is 0.7 seconds. 0.7 seconds will pass just to hold the perc in your hand, it isn't even thrown yet.. this is already enough time for a PMG, OCA, N-tec, jg, csg, tas20, shaw, euryale, FAR, colby m-1922, and many other weapons to kill the percer before they even throw the grenade.. This is why sometimes you see people dying and their own grenades fall down as they were killed before being able to throw them.

2 » To make it even less competitive, the flight-time for the perc must be added to the 0.7s, as the perc can never explode in mid air.. it has to hit something to blow up. Either the ground or the opponent directly. From the same link, a perc flies at a speed of 15.5 m/s. Best-case scenario is that the percer has perfect health so they throw the grenade straight at their feet, worst-case scenario is they percer PIGed from 10m and then follows with a perc.

unknown.png

It is very clear that a pig-percer can stun in 0.82416 seconds AT FASTEST, all the way to the abysmally1.339 seconds.. Hell at the average 5 meter range, pig → perc is slower than the FBW even. These times assumes you are hosting the game.. you must also add to this your own latency, as switching is server-side thus affected by latency, while shooting the percer with the same weapon doesn't require the server to approve of switching weapons←→grenades.

Ultimately, pig → perc can be annoying to lose to, but it is not overpowered, not even close. It is not even competitive. Not only it is slow but it also makes players unable to do anything to vehicles as well.. Any person who says pig + perc is overpowered should learn the game. Thx.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a bonus for you Tigrix, you should try 3 FBW shots + N-HVR 243 Scout PR1. 3 FBW shots require 0.4s, Scout PR1 equips at an astounding speed of 0.37s as seen here; https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Test_SniperRifle_Preset_FN1/

This combination is in fact faster than pig + perc and is also NOT limited to 10 meters. If anything Scout PR1 is 10 times much more worthy of a nerf.

Dude omg lol, when someone says "please show your audience" ... do you understand sarcasm? 😄 

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiii***********t dude.......you're either the biggest troll, or sincerely the densest person this forum ever had.

Now you're comparing hitting 3 shots with FBW + scout shot, to the SAME as hitting ONE shot with pig LOL!!!!!!!
HOW CAN YOU BE SO DENSE MATE 😄 
You can't convince anyone that QS'ing PIG+PERC isn't stupid and doesn't need to get nerfed/changed and open to both sides of the factions.
Same as you couldn't tryhard to convince anyone that QS'ing HVR was "fine, because individually the gun reloads slow and if people miss their shot, it's not OP at all!"...

Do you see anyone complaining about FBW+Scout? If not...then it's probably because hitting 4 shots in a ROW, IS NOT CONSIDERED QS'ing loooooooooool, it's considered owning someone bruh, do you know how many guns in the game can kill in 4-5 shots already without having to switch anything!? LOL 😄 

4 shots that needs to HIT in succession, for your little scenario, it's just a REGULAR kill bruhhh.
ONE pigga shot has to hit, then perc is free insta-stun and percs can't miss, unless you're literally a twat at throwing.

Do you understand the difference of hitting 4 shots in a row vs hitting one shot? 
Do you understand what QS is? 😄 

The topic isn't based around you missing your QS shots and reloading your QS gun lmao dude wtf, seriously, give yourself a rest, you're making yourself look so D-E-N-S-E.

All this diversion, are you seriously sitting in PAINT coloring numbers ? 😄 
P.S, you forgot to comment again, how it doesn't fit with LORE that crim's would have the ability to hostage cops with zip-ties.... right?  *cough cough*
All criminals only kill people outright ;D they never zip-tie anyone or take any live hostages right? 🤔

Imagine someone so stubbornly trying to defend their crutch, you've ascended to a whole different level.

Lets get you to commit to your words, so you don't hide behind random images and only quoting the things you prefer while ignoring all else 😄   
...Soooo..... you keep try-harding that PIG+PERC is a terrible combo, yes? a "bad combo that is easily outplayed -insert random paintshop images to prove non existent point-".
So that means, since you say it's a terrible combo, you won't mind that it gets removed/nerfed yes? Since it's anyway not a combo you are using and it's useless amirite? 

Lets hear straight answers bruh, are you with us for removing the pig and/or removing stamina drain from percs? 😄 
Do you see any issue with crims having access to LTL? Are you still trying to claim it would NOT make sense that criminals could likewise zip-tie/hostage cops if they wanna play that way?

Edited by Tigrix
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

Dude omg lol, when someone says "please show your audience" ... do you understand sarcasm? 😄 

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiii***********t dude.......you're either the biggest troll, or sincerely the densest person this forum ever had..... I'm shocked someone can be so bad at comprehending what he is reading lol.

Says the person who can't measure from zero to 1.5 seconds.

24 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

You can't  convince anyone that QS'ing PIG+PERC isn't stupid and doesn't need to get nerfed/changed and open to both sides of the factions.
Same as you couldn't tryhard to convince anyone that QS'ing HVR was "fine, because individually the gun reloads slow and if people miss their shot, it's not OP at all!"...

The numbers don't lie. I gave you proof. Whether you like it or not, that is your problem.

Again, trying to put lies my mouth. This time, actually quote it or risk getting suspended from the forums. Lying in this manner only proves that you have failed and that this discussion is over.

29 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

4 shots that needs to HIT in succession, for your little scenario to work, it's just a REGULAR kill bruhhh.
ONE pigga shot has to hit, then perc is free insta-stun and percs can't miss, unless you're literally a twat at throwing.

Do you understand the difference of hitting 4 shots in a row vs hitting one shot? 

Do you understand what QS is? 😄 

The topic isn't based around you missing your QS shots and reloading your QS gun lmao dude, seriously, give yourself a rest, you're making yourself look sooooo friggin' D-E-N-S-E.
All this diversion lmao, are you seriously sitting in PAINT coloring numbers ? 😄 

P.S, you forgot to comment again, how it doesn't fit with LORE that crim's would have the ability to hostage cops with zip-ties.... right?  *cough cough*
All criminals only kill people outright ;D they never zip-tie anyone or take any live hostages right? 😄 

Imagine someone so stubbornly trying to defend their crutch, you've ascended to a whole different level.

It is very clear that someone needs to git gud. Good luck getting any better at the game with that attitude. Or you can just main PMG.

See you in San Paro jail.

14 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

Says the person who can't measure from zero to 1.5 seconds.

The numbers don't lie. I gave you proof. Whether you like it or not, that is your problem.

Again, trying to put lies my mouth. This time, actually quote it or risk getting suspended from the forums. Lying in this manner only proves that you have failed and that this discussion is over.

It is very clear that someone needs to git gud. Good luck getting any better at the game with that attitude. Or you can just main PMG.

See you in San Paro jail.

You gave us numbers yes and even lots of PAINT images (good job m8) and did any of them magically make the pig+perc combo stop working, for which this topic is about?
So the topic can now continue for everyone disliking getting insta-stunned with a perc? ok cheers!

Hitting 4 shots in a row with FBW & Scout...., so that's why it's ok you can insta-stun with percs..... that comparison really took the cake 😄 

Dude uses 2 pages defending pig+perc QS'ing and finishes off telling others to "git gud" ? wtf 😄 

Lily Rain, I nominate you troll of the year. No shit, i'll even go-to jail for that, please be nice to me 😄 

Edited by Tigrix

oh no i lost to a pig when i use atac watchman tigrix have you ever realised that you just might be mad cuz bad?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

oh no i lost to a pig when i use atac watchman tigrix have you ever realised that you just might be mad cuz bad?

Yes I have, or bad cuz mad !? who knows... 😮  - but that doesn't mean all these "baddies" such as me shouldn't have same options as you....... surely, it's not a problem that both sides should have access to this bad and useless LTL combo.... Either that, or at giving it the same treatment as the HVR QS abuse, amirite? 😃 Seems fair.

Edited by Tigrix
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Tigrix said:

Yes I have, or bad cuz mad !? who knows... 😮  - but that doesn't mean all these "baddies" such as me shouldn't have same options as you... and since you anyway claim it's a bad bad combo that doesn't work.... surely, it's not a problem that both sides should have access to this bad-cuz-mad combos right? Either that, or at giving it the same treatment as the HVR QS abuse, amirite? 😃 Seems fair.

since when did i claim that is was a bad combo and that you shouldn't have it?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tigrix said:

You gave us numbers yes and even lots of PAINT images (good job m8) and did any of them magically make the pig+perc combo stop working, for which this topic is about?
So the topic can now continue for everyone disliking getting insta-stunned with a perc? ok cheers!

That comparison with hitting 4 shots in a row with FBW & Scout...., so that's why it's ok you can insta-stun with percs..... that comparison really took the cake 😄 

Dude uses 2 pages defending pig+perc QS'ing and finishes off telling others to "git gud" ? wtf 😄 

Lily Rain, I nominate you troll of the year. No shit, i'll even go-to jail for that, please be nice to me 😄

People can continue to share their opinions, but your claim has been busted.. pig+perc is not broken and won't make you win 2v2 missions against opposition of equal skill (and even slightly lower), period.

Unless you can come up with proof that invalidates actual numbers from the game (which is outright impossible), you can never nerf less than lethal weapons any further as they are already below the floor.

In fact, by calling stats "non-sense", you have just killed any chance you have at pushing your opinion forward when it comes weapon balancing, for "pigga", for HVR or literally another weapon. Your opinions will never be considered as you don't even have elementary knowledge and refuse to get it from the sources provided to even contribute towards balancing and you won't for a good while. Neither this thread nor any other thread will bring back HVR quick switching to the way it was nor mess with other weapons as this thread itself stems from misguided anger and failure to appeal properly to a change that happened.

Get over this and actually improve your knowledge about APB.

3 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

People can continue to share their opinions, but your claim has been busted.. pig+perc is not broken and won't make you win 2v2 missions against opposition of equal skill (and even slightly lower), period.

Unless you can come up with proof that invalidates actual numbers from the game (which is outright impossible), you can never nerf less than lethal weapons any further as they are already below the floor.

In fact, by calling stats "non-sense", you have just killed any chance you have at pushing your opinion forward when it comes weapon balancing, for "pigga", for HVR or literally another weapon. Your opinions will never be considered as you don't even have elementary knowledge and refuse to get it from the sources provided to even contribute towards balancing and you won't for a good while. Neither this thread nor any other thread will bring back HVR quick switching to the way it was nor mess with other weapons as this thread itself stems from misguided anger and failure to appeal properly to a change that happened.

Get over this and actually improve your knowledge about APB.

Yes mate, we all need to improve our knowledge of the game and clearly you didn't yet understand the mechanics of QS'ing, which is why you're still telling people the STATS of ltl weapons o-m-g the density is absurd. 😄  Again, TY for all those numbers that everyone is aware, but understands has nothing to do with the topic! Thanks for your PAINT images (good job m8). 
Now I ask again, did any of them magically make the pig+perc combo stop working, for which this topic is about?? Yes or No? 😉 

You missing your QS' and having to reload with a slow reload-timer on your pig secondary, do you understand this is not the fault of anyone other than you? 😄 

5 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

since when did i claim that is was a bad combo and that you shouldn't have it?

You didn't! and I'm also totally ok with your personal opinion of me, I never claim to be "THE BEST" and I can handle being called bad or mad or both 😄 you're at least objective about the game..... unlike someone else.

• Like 2

i dont see why ur crying about this as i said to you if you miss with the pig ur dead so i say just get better aim or just stay in ur car please.

• Thanks 1

It's a bit sad how everyone points towards percs or anything except the PIG while forgetting a single hit does 95% stamina damage. The limited range doesn't really justify this.

PIG perc is one example, but people here forget that CSG + Pig used to be an decent combo as well, mainly because people wouldn't know a CSG user would use a PIG as secondary - they have no idea of seeing this until they face it.

The Stabba PIG is probably one of the lowest effort weapons the game has really. You can't go ham fighting 3-4 man in a row with it in a short period of time, but in 1v1s or 2v2s it's really a nobrainer.

People want the HVR's damage lowered, because the HVR's damage is a serious balancing issue (1 shot of most other weapons after it and you're dead, so you're out for 10-16 seconds)? If you get hit by a PIG you barely even stub your toe and you're out for an even longer time.

It's a justifiable comparison, too, despite their difference in intended use, due to the issue these 2 weapons share.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1