foscor77

Quick switching pig and stunning

1 minute ago, Nabiki said:

Yet I had one stun me at my maximum Urses range so please explain?

The NL9 or the CCG?

Which one are you referring to?

1 minute ago, Nabiki said:

The NL9 shotgun the first one you get.

Ye, that one can not hit beyond 50m, so not sure what else you got hit by

14 minutes ago, Nabiki said:

Tell it to that guy he didn't read your play manual.

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_LTL_TazerShotgun

The NL9 has a system-level hard capped range of 50 meters. It is literally impossible for it to hit a target past this.

5a74ea383753db843c3ac412e1f02d74.png

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_LTL_DartGun

The TG8 also has a (shorter) hard capped range of 35 meters.

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_LTL_Tazer

Meanwhile the PIG, has a hard capped range of 10 meters.

His was the only one, I only know he was at 100m because you can tell range when aiming at someone it was unreal I just think drop offs need looked at not claiming someone was cheating I just felt was ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, Nabiki said:

Yet I had one stun me at my maximum Urses range so please explain?

You're just misjudging your ranges.

How can I miss judge range when it says 100m exactly explain? is the image of the range finder wrong? If so that needs looked at.

34 minutes ago, Nabiki said:

His was the only one, I only know he was at 100m because you can tell range when aiming at someone it was unreal I just think drop offs need looked at not claiming someone was cheating I just felt was ridiculous.

As you can see Chijiru is 50 meters away, when I step back the crosshair doesn't go green anymore and it doesn't hit.

The weapon can not hit beyond 50 meters.

The reason spotter changes from 49 to 50+ is because the weapon range is hard locked at 50 and anything beyond that won't hit.

For the pig spotter will show 10+ when above 10 meters as well

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

As you can see Chijiru is 50 meters away, when I step back the crosshair doesn't go green anymore and it doesn't hit.

The weapon can not hit beyond 50 meters.

The reason spotter changes from 49 to 50+ is because the weapon range is hard locked at 50 and anything beyond that won't hit.

For the pig spotter will show 10+ when above 10 meters as well

Well then some Shenanigans at play cause I don't make stuff up just to do it I only state what I see for myself..

1 hour ago, Nabiki said:

you should try being a crim on the receiving end especially if you have frame issues due to the games poor optimization

I should? or I already do.... ( answer is I already do for years)

frame rates ? I used to get 10 and now I get 60. Either way I could counter. (So can Australia)

I am a silver , I do not have the best anything , and I can still counter against most LTL people (granted some are too good but that's one hand I can count on and they seemed to disappear hmm wonder why)

As enforcer it is not easy to get arrests ,especially with  a teamkill on my arrest  going on from teammates , or ops killing me as I try to arrest which puts me completely vulnerable.

It is not as easy as some of you keep repeating , which is mostly bias from hatred of LTL .

btw LTL has any more drop rate and I doubt any arrests could be made at all. Even a gold only got 3 arrests on me in a very long match.  (although I do believe the opgl version is op but thats rank 15)

1 hour ago, Nabiki said:

Urses

wait you have that and are complaining about LTL .. huh? that gun kiss anything so I don't see the problem here (other than you're probably just salty posting for being arrested)

He was probably stunned by a DMR, and I don't know how they could get there in time to make  the arrest. 

Despite what criminal mains may think, The stun isn't the only challenge, Out of 10 stuns on average you only arrest 3 times (average)

*The criminals tk the stunned crim Even if they get arrested so they spawn faster

*Your team kills the stun

*You stun them but they get off a few shorts so that "perc" you used to stun killed you as well

*They are just out of range , Keep in mind most of the enemies face are using ntecs or even a Pmg (which can stay outside the 10m range and kill you before you get off 2 pig shots.

*Or my favorite You stun allmost an entire team But you go in for the arrests and 1 of them gets up in time to kill you and unarrest everyone (or 1 guy was waiting behind cover with a nfas.

It's High risk and high reward that's how it's supposed to be Arresting someone knocks them out of the game for about 10+ seconds (not counting the respawn) If you haven't noticed, Whenever someone gets an enforcer that's using LTL in their missions everyone tries to kick them? Why would they if "LTL Pig is op"

tl:dr If pig perc got removed all that would change is people migrate to JG Pig which works (under 1 second stun with the 3point sling pig)

People forget OPGL-CD exists?

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

*The criminals tk the stunned crim Even if they get arrested so they spawn faster

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

*Or my favorite You stun allmost an entire team But you go in for the arrests and 1 of them gets up in time to kill you and unarrest everyone (or 1 guy was waiting behind cover with a nfas.

I see this all the time. its a regular thing.

12 hours ago, Nabiki said:

I did back in the day most the stun weapons have no drop off from what I can.  Sure to some people stun arrest are hard, but lets put the pig+perc into the capable hands of a veteran and its near instant stuns you should try being a crim on the receiving end especially if you have frame issues due to the games poor optimization it seems they can blast through any gun you own with exception of ogre or nfas assuming  your frames don't cause your hit registry to fade.

in the capable hands of a veteran (I'm going to say your basic gold player), the blowtorch is a viable weapon.

The pig+perc requires about 3 times the amount of time to execute just to stun a player compared to the TTK of most weapons that are barely hovering around half a second.

11 hours ago, Havana said:

He was probably stunned by a DMR, and I don't know how they could get there in time to make  the arrest. 

The problem with what you are saying is incorrect since when you hit Tab you can look at a player and identify the weapon they used, and I never said he made the arrest directly clarify his team mate did you have to remember unless in a solo match you have between two to three other team members your Op will have near the same compliment.

My only thing I really wanted to hit home is stuns 'seem' to have no drop off, I don't care what the stats are you would have had to been there and witnessed it for yourself. N-tec for instance isn't supposed to be effective past  75m yet its been known to Kill at ranges of a 100m+

Then to clarify frame drops are problematic when stuns or anything involving high particles tend to drop frames unless your using a config to potato your graphics which some of this has to do with poor engine performance even on some of the high end machines.

True Ogre is a weapon that fires a large amount of particles which drop frames in mass, sure say its a CPU issue but it is a thing for some players who are not using a potato config or a significant rig that can overkill through the poor engine performance.

Course an argument can be made that even with a 144htz monitor you can't see past 60 frames (Very true), however the more frames a person has the faster they can react due to smooth engine performance compared to choppy frame drops that tear the screen causing a slide show effect in some cases which is why in some cases people on a PC that is getting severe frame drops I.E. (Lag) think they are fighting people using a teleport hack 'which is not the case' but it looks that way cause the target flies into the air then to the ground, or appears to be warping around.

1 hour ago, Nabiki said:

The problem with what you are saying is incorrect since when you hit Tab you can look at a player and identify the weapon they used, and I never said he made the arrest directly clarify his team mate did you have to remember unless in a solo match you have between two to three other team members your Op will have near the same compliment.

My only thing I really wanted to hit home is stuns 'seem' to have no drop off, I don't care what the stats are you would have had to been there and witnessed it for yourself. N-tec for instance isn't supposed to be effective past  75m yet its been known to Kill at ranges of a 100m+

Then to clarify frame drops are problematic when stuns or anything involving high particles tend to drop frames unless your using a config to potato your graphics which some of this has to do with poor engine performance even on some of the high end machines.

True Ogre is a weapon that fires a large amount of particles which drop frames in mass, sure say its a CPU issue but it is a thing for some players who are not using a potato config or a significant rig that can overkill through the poor engine performance.

Course an argument can be made that even with a 144htz monitor you can't see past 60 frames (Very true), however the more frames a person has the faster they can react due to smooth engine performance compared to choppy frame drops that tear the screen causing a slide show effect in some cases which is why in some cases people on a PC that is getting severe frame drops I.E. (Lag) think they are fighting people using a teleport hack 'which is not the case' but it looks that way cause the target flies into the air then to the ground, or appears to be warping around.

Please, just stop.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Thanks 4

22 hours ago, Nabiki said:

Well then some Shenanigans at play cause I don't make stuff up just to do it I only state what I see for myself..

You know, there is nothing wrong with admitting you were wrong. If anything it shows better on you than carrying on.

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Please, just stop.

30 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You know, there is nothing wrong with admitting you were wrong. If anything it shows better on you than carrying on.

didnt we have someone recently claiming odd stuff and CookiePuss had to call them out too to stop.

anyways I agree - Nabiki please stop

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'll stop but your assuming I was wrong, you didn't see what I did Zombie,

3 minutes ago, Nabiki said:

I'll stop but your assuming I was wrong, you didn't see what I did Zombie,

Are you accusing me of not reading the entire thread of people not only telling you you are wrong but showing you too?

6 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Are you accusing me of not reading the entire thread of people not only telling you you are wrong but showing you too?

People can only tell someone they are wrong from their limited perspective.  They were not watching my screen during the time of that match Zombie they did not see what I did.

Assuming someone is wrong based on a limited perspective is just the same as wanted to bury something that actually may be legitimate claim you need to learn how to entertain possibilities that may actually be fact and unless you ever see it for yourself its true you can always deny and say it can't happen.

In other words Multiple people doesn't discredit the one since they were not there to witness the event they can only speculate on what they themselves have seen which is sometimes considered willful ignorance or Bliss.

2 minutes ago, Nabiki said:

People can only tell someone they are wrong from their limited perspective.  They were not watching my screen during the time of that match Zombie they did not see what I did.

Assuming someone is wrong based on a limited perspective is just the same as wanted to bury something that actually may be legitimate claim you need to learn how to entertain possibilities that may actually be fact and unless you ever see it for yourself its true you can always deny and say it can't happen.

In other words Multiple people doesn't discredit the one since they were not there to witness the event they can only speculate on what they themselves have seen which is sometimes considered willful ignorance or Bliss.

Says they got stunned by an NL-9 at max ursus range.

Proven they literally can't.

Offers alternatives as to what may have happened.

Proven they literally can't yet again.

Still holds on to this weird notion.

Muh Limited Perspective.

Lets look at cheating that may be the cause? But wait I forgot the community is quick to dismiss that realm of possibility cause its supposedly impossible under battleeye.

You mention an unpopular idea and people are quick to get on the defense and try to discredit somebody for either trolling means, or simply cause they themselves have something to hide this community has a serious bad habit of this.

Also who can blame anyone for not wanting to admit the Elephant is in the room especially when it can cause population drops that effect potential revenue.

8 minutes ago, Nabiki said:

Lets look at cheating that may be the cause?

Weapon stats are not something that can be cheated, so we can drop that theory as well.

This is because the stats are not client based, but server authoritative.

Edited by Kevkof

5 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Weapon stats are not something that can be cheated, so we can drop that theory as well.

This is because the stats are not client based, but server authorative.

Authoritative<---- Just helping you with that typo.

We both know weapon stats on weapons in the past haven't always been accurate lets walk that back a little.

Anyways this comes down to last word and I don't want any part of it, this conversation is over I understand you want this done and buried and you get your wish that is fine so step away from this conversation we both will cause it is no longer healthy I tried to be civil but I can see its only met by toxicity.

Edited by Nabiki
Closing statement