Officer_Foxtail

LAPD Squad (Police RP Clan)

The LAPD SQUAD was on patrol last night looking for crimes in San Paro. The patrol was a complete success, many criminals could be put behind bars. Thanks to all officers for your help.

1-2axxxxxox.png

• Like 1

LAPD Squad had time for a patrol last night and due to criminals being active we had quite a few chases, shootouts and arrests. Thanks everyone for coming out and participating!

1-2axxxxxmx.png

• Like 2

The LAPD SQUAD was on patrol last night looking for crimes in San Paro. The patrol was a complete success - thanks to everyone who participated!

1-2axxxxx.png

• Like 1

LAPD Squad was quite busy with patrols these past days, with new and veteran members as well as friends attending. Thanks to everyone for coming out and participating both on our and the criminal side!

1-2axxxxnnnxx.png

Here is a snapshot from last night (from left to right): Officer Rebecca, Sergeant Foxtail, Officer Deckard and Officer Playworld.

• Like 1

Screenshot by Foxtail from last night's patrol, featuring our Criminal friend Alyssa (thanks for another great pursuit)!

1-2axxxxxxD.png

Edited by StevenDeckard
  • Like 1

On 8/26/2023 at 4:46 PM, yonatch said:

Hey, I want to join the clan.

Hey Yonatch, thank you for the interest in joining LAPD-Squad. I will post our discord link below here, hope to see you in there soon.

https://discord.gg/4Q7jKrJDf3

Edited by Heal
missspelled

14 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

do you get hotdogs for joining

You'll have to bring donuts with you.

8 hours ago, Heal said:

You'll have to bring donuts with you.

well thats no fun. i'll stick to being crim then. atleast i get free hotdogs that way

Deckard and I put on our Boston Police uniforms and went on patrol. We were lucky and were able to stop the sale of illegal ice cream. Various types of ice cream were very suspicious. For example the ice cream "cristal Dream" and "LSD Fun".

1-2axxxxRRxx.png

• Like 2

Like Fox already said above: "Happy Halloween!" to everyone of you who is celebrating - have fun, be happy and most of all stay safe!

Edited by StevenDeckard
  • Like 1

Are there Germans in the clan if so? I would be interested. In-game name is BenDosSantos and I'm tired of being alone all the time. APB is in a bad mood and sometimes you get stabbed or insulted as a silver or bronze player

What I wish for...
To be allowed to keep my Gang Task Force uniform
If someone is a good designer, I would also like to get a police car with a gang task force as the title

Who I am:
I'm from Austria and have tremor problems, which is why I'm bad at Aimen
Once I start playing APB it takes time to warm up
I only speak German and can only communicate with English speakers with the help of a translator

Who I am in-game:
My name is BenDosSantos and I often play in fight clubs to hope to train my aim. The only mood I have at the moment is to play in fight clubs because I'm in the Mission district and I'm afraid that I'll become bronze again