Officer_Foxtail

LAPD Squad (Police RP Clan)

Some more screenshots featuring LAPD Squad officers and officers of the SPPD ACF Division, made by cptPriMan and JenniferCat of the SSPD ACF Division.

113400-20200909222919-0.png

113400-20200909222919-000.png

113400-20200909222919-0000.png

113400-20200909222919-00.png

• Like 2

post23-2-6-new.png   post23-2-4-new.png

Like every week on Wednesday the  "LAPD Squad Meet Up" is being held tomorrow, as usual in combination with the "Chipp's Car Club" event. Starting time is about 21:00 GMT and the location for this week is the Waterfront Gold district. Please use either the CCC Discord LINK or the  CCC APB Forum LINK for more details to the CCC event.

LAPD Squad members will once again take care of traffic control during the street races after the car show. We also expect CptPriMan / Themis and fellow officers of the "SPPD ACF Division" to once again join us on duty. Needless to say any enforcer interested in doing something different in the game is also very welcome to drop by and help out.

It your time allows, it would be great if you are able drop by for both the "LAPD Squad Meet Up" as well as the street races. Until then take care and stay safe and healthy!

• Like 1

question i have long time ago:what LA and Boston police based clans are doing on the EU server?makes no sense..o dou the dedication u put into this clan is admirable

@TheMessiah - Thanks for your posting and the question. The answer is really simple: We are in fact Europe based (though we do have members from all over the world). Things started a long time ago when I cobbled together my first LAPD-like livery (was quite a challenge due to the limited number of decals I had unlocked then as well as the F2P layer limit) and soon after the LAPD Squad clan was born. Only years later, when Foxtail started working on customisations, we started expanding and added other law enforcement uniforms and cars.

post23-2-6-new.png   test03-350x116-neu.gif

Today is "LAPD Squad Meet Up" day, as always held in combination with the "Chipp's Car Club" event. Starting time is about 21:00 GMT and the location for this week is the Financial Gold district. Please use the CCC Discord LINK or the  CCC APB Forum LINK for details to the CCC event.

LAPD Squad members will take care of traffic control during the street races after the car show. Any enforcer interested is also very welcome to drop by and help out.

We will be using our Austrian Police vehicles and uniforms this time, so to show our support and respect for the brave efforts of all the officers on duty during the recent terrorist attack in Vienna.

post23-2-7-new.png

Hope we will see you there!

Edited by Officer_Foxtail
  • Like 2

Indeed the girls and boys in blue did an absolutely terrific job in Vienna and managed to stop any further bloodshed, same goes for the women and men working for the local medical services! As Fox said we will be using our Austrian Federal Police livery and uniforms to show our support and respect, not only for their tireless efforts but of all law enforcement agencies around the world in the fight against terrorism.

Edited by StevenDeckard
  • Like 2

A tribute to the WEGA police officers who have just been awarded the Medal of Merit of the Republic of Austria in gold for their action on the 2nd of November 2020.

post23-2-8-new.png

The WEGA is a SWAT unit stationed in the Austrian capital of Vienna and is the oldest special police force in Austria. The abbreviation WEGA means Wiener Einsatzgruppe Alarmabteilung, which roughly translates to Vienna Specialtaskforce Emergency Division, belonging to the special taskforce division of the Vienna police headquarters. As with most SWAT units it uses specialized equipment and tactics and is  primarily used in "high-risk" situations beyond the capabilities of ordinary law enforcement.

• Like 1

Thanks Fox, very nicely done!

--------------

The latest CCC event sadly was plagued by several grievers who did their best to interfere, destroy and mar it for everyone. A big thank you goes to the GMs who tried their best to help.

Wednesday is coming up and so is the weekly  "LAPD Squad Meet Up", as customary held in combination with the "Chipp's Car Club" event. Starting time is about 21:00 GMT and the location for this week should be the Waterfront Gold district. Please use either the CCC Discord LINK or the  CCC APB Forum LINK for more details to the CCC event and the specifics about the exact location.

Members of the LAPD Squad will again be taking care of traffic control during the street races after the car show. Any enforcer interested in helping out is always welcomed, especially in Waterfront where the tracks are pretty long.

I hope you have time to drop by - until then take care and stay safe and healthy!

• Like 1

Some impressions from the latest "Chipp's Car Club" event, screenshots made by the official CCC press photographer Xenise (for other images head to the CCC discord page linked above).

post30-car-new.png

113400_20201111222301_1.png

• Like 3

Chicago again for next week? I might dig out my old gear and join in.

Wednesday is the weekly  "LAPD Squad Meet Up" day, which is held in combination with the "Chipp's Car Club" event. Starting time is about 21:00 GMT and the location for this week should be the Financial Gold district. Please use either the CCC Discord LINK or the  CCC APB Forum LINK for more details to the CCC event and the specifics about the exact location in the aforementioned district.

LAPD Squad members will be taking care of traffic control during the street races after the car show. Any enforcer interested in helping out is always welcomed.

Hopefully you guys will have time to drop by - until then take care and stay safe and healthy!

• Like 1

I think this week we should head out with the New York Police vehicles and uniforms (since we have not used them for a long time now).

post23-2-10new.png

See you in game!

• Like 1

Two screenshots from yesterday's "Chipp's Car Club" event (made by the official CCC press photographer Xenise). To see more images of the different custom paintjobs head to the CCC discord page linked above.

post31-car-new.png

post32-car-new.png

Was a really fun event this week, with old veterans and a few new faces as well! Shame we only ended up with two officers - Officer Deckard and myself - taking care of traffic control, making some of the tracks more difficult for the racers.

• Like 3

Next Wednesday is coming up and so is the weekly  "LAPD Squad Meet Up", held in combination with the "Chipp's Car Club" event. Starting time is about 21:00 GMT and the location for this week should be the Waterfront Gold district. Please use either the CCC Discord LINK or the  CCC APB Forum LINK for more details to the CCC event and the specifics about the exact district location.

Like every week LAPD Squad members will perform traffic control during the street races after the car show. Any enforcer interested in helping out is always welcomed.

I agree with Officer Foxtail: More boots on the ground sure makes it easier to deal with the traffic situation, so if you guys have time, I hope you will be able to drop by - until then take care and please stay safe and healthy!

Edited by StevenDeckard
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To keep things fresh we will be using the old version of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police vehicles and uniforms this time, as we only very rarely have been using those:

post23-2-11new.png

• Like 2

post-pursuit-new.png

Officer Foxtail and I, together with our newest LAPD Squad member, went on patrol for a few hours yesterday evening and while things started slow at first, we ended up with quite a few very exciting pursuits and shootouts in one of the Financial districts. Especially later, when our most favorite criminal Sufe and two of his clan mates came out to play, things heated up considerably (an unnamed source close to the mayor commented today that repairs for the extensive damages to public and private property are still ongoing). Thanks Sufe that was a hell of a lot of fun! (I really wish we could have recorded that awesome pit-maneuver, as it was a LOT more successful that probably either of us expected (that result looked like something out of a Hollywood action movie).

Also as a quick reminder: Today is of course "LAPD Squad Meet Up" day (held in combination with the "Chipp's Car Club" event) and we should be online at least an hour before CCC starts to do some patrols and/or custom car chases.

See you on the streets!

Edited by StevenDeckard
  • Like 2

Here are three screenshots from yesterday's "Chipp's Car Club" event (made by the official CCC press photographer Xenise). CCC was pretty fun, with quite a large crowd and even some new faces!

post32xx-car-new.png

post32xxx-car-new.png

post32xxxx-car-new.png

To see more images of the different custom paintjobs head to the CCC discord page linked above.

• Like 2

I agree it was great to see so many new people dropping by these past few weeks, swelling the ranks of the veteran customizers and street racers and immediately jumping on the bandwagon, bringing in and showing off their own creations the very next week. Also a big thanks to those that ended up helping us cops in our fight against the non-ending wave of AI traffic, thus joining the avid players of "APB - the traffic control simulation".

Not to forget the epic chases we had before CCC started, trying our best (and failing miserably) to catch and arrest heysie of all people! All in all a very fun evening.

Edited by StevenDeckard
  • Like 1

post23-2-12lapdnew.png

Yesterday evening (due to the fact that not much open world crime was going on), we opted for a "training day" with Steven breaking out his little criminal and myself protecting the city from his mischief. We had some epic and very long car as well as some shorter foot chases all over the Financial District, including some very nice shootouts. I would say about 50% of the time the responding officer ended up in the ICU, the other half the criminal was successfully arrested - so things were very even.

• Like 1

post23-2-6-new2.png   post23-2-4-new.png

Tomorrow is Wednesday and thus the weekly  "LAPD Squad Meet Up" day, held in combination with the "Chipp's Car Club" event. Starting time is about 21:00 GMT and the location for this week should be the Financial Gold district. Please use either the CCC Discord LINK or the  CCC APB Forum LINK for more details to the CCC event and the specifics about the exact district location.

LAPD Squad members will once again perform traffic control during the street races after the car show. Any enforcer interested in helping out is always welcomed.

Hope you have time to attend - if so we will be seeing you guys!

Edited by StevenDeckard
  • Like 1

The lastest chases were a real pleasure, it has been a long time since our last ones ! Thanks for this LAPD officers.

• Like 2

@Nastibe - Thanks Sufe, it is always fun to chase after you mate! Hope to see you in a few hours, we should be online well before CCC starts, so if you are up for it we can do a few custom chases again.

--------------------------------------------

Today we will be rolling out in "Frontex" vehicles and uniforms:

post23-2-13new.png

• Like 2

@Nastibe - Thanks mate, I could not agree more and - like Fox already said - it is always a lot of fun to do custom chases (even more so as they are - in my humble opinion - a lot more fun and engaging than any of the normal missions available! God it would be so great if the available time would be longer as usually the time runs out just when things are starting to be fun (something we all said practically after every one of those chases)!

I really, really wish there was more open world stuff to do for both cops and criminals. Maybe with something like a "staggered payout scheme" for both sides, so cops and criminals would actually want the other side to be around - e.g. for criminals the more cops are after you and are patrolling the streets (i.e. not doing normal missions but actively doing patrols), the higher the payout for any open world crime committed (higher risk = higher reward, lower risk = lower reward, no risk = minimal or no reward). Also I would really like to see the "drop offs" being more randomly placed and always spawned on the opposite side of the district, so people actually have to drive there (of course without feeling the need to "gimp" the criminal's car and make it artificially slower, like it so annoyingly happens in some normal missions), thus resulting in a real car chase! After all we got cars, so let us actually use them.

This could even be connected with dynamic events triggered for both sides, depending on the crime (e.g. making photos of a crime scene after a "ram-raid", securing evidence, etc. for the cops / evading arrest, recovering evidence, stopping the evidence drop off by the cops, etc. for criminals). So many possibilities... - ...ah well a man can dream!

Anyway see you later mate!

Edited by StevenDeckard
  • Like 2