Officer_Foxtail

LAPD Squad (Police RP Clan)

@FirstCommander - Nice job - looks like you are quite busy with customisations again!

----------------------------------------------

post23-2-4-new.png

Also tomorrow is Wednesday and thus not only "Chipp's Car Club" but also "LAPD Squad Meet Up" day. If any of you guys have time, LAPD Squad will again be doing traffic control at the street races after the event. As usual the start time is 21:00 GMT, this week in the Financial Gold 1 district (please use this LINK to the official event thread and have a look at the last posting in that thread for all the details).

Last week was loads of fun and Themis brought quite a few officers of  the "SPPD ACF Division" along as well, so - including those cops that choose to help out as well - we had about 8 cops doing traffic control during the races. With that many cops on duty we managed to totally clear some tracks - quite an achievement in Waterfront, so: Well done everyone!

Anyway I hope this week will feature an equally impressive results from the law enforcement agencies taking part in the event - see you guys there!

Edited by StevenDeckard
  • Like 2

@FirstCommander Waw what a nice replica of the AE86 ! I'd love to race against Takumi on some eurobeat someday 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

seeing the world rp and apb gives me a twitch in the eye. not because i hate rpers no it's because of the random ERP sessions i would encounter in fallen earth. please don't let me come across you guys doing that

@cowhorseman - I have no idea what you are talking about and sorry to ask, but what are "random ERP sessions"? Could it be that you posted in the wrong section or thread?

13 hours ago, Officer_Foxtail said:

@cowhorseman - I have no idea what you are talking about and sorry to ask, but what are "random ERP sessions"? Could it be that you posted in the wrong section or thread?

ERP means Erotic Role Playing. This is the case when enforcers use these handcuffs:

YtXkr2d.jpg

Edited by ViolaDeWynter
  • Thanks 1

@FirstCommander - Very nice work on the Safety Car (funny as Fox also thought about doing one for the CCC races) and the very fitting, totally badass outfit! We sure could have used it yesterday to subdue that extremely annoying griefer during the races.

@ViolaDeWynter - Thank you kindly for clearing up what the poster above meant, as I am afraid none of us had any clue what he was getting at.

@cowhorseman - Since ViolaDeWynter was kind enough to explain what was the issue, I can assure you that you will certainly not encounter any of that with the LAPD Squad - it is not that kind of RP we do (as described in the first posting of this thread). That said if any of our members does something inappropriate, please go ahead and file a report with either myself, Officer Foxtail or Officer FirstCommander, so appropriate measures can be taken. Thanks!

4 hours ago, StevenDeckard said:

@FirstCommander - Very nice work on the Safety Car (funny as Fox also thought about doing one for the CCC races) and the very fitting, totally badass outfit! We sure could have used it yesterday to subdue that extremely annoying griefer during the races.

@ViolaDeWynter - Thank you kindly for clearing up what the poster above meant, as I am afraid none of us had any clue what he was getting at.

@cowhorseman - Since ViolaDeWynter was kind enough to explain what was the issue, I can assure you that you will certainly not encounter any of that with the LAPD Squad - it is not that kind of RP we do (as described in the first posting of this thread). That said if any of our members does something inappropriate, please go ahead and file a report with either myself, Officer Foxtail or Officer FirstCommander, so appropriate measures can be taken. Thanks!

well thank you for that one. once i feel like playing again i'll keep an eye out. if you have read the thigns i have read from ERPers you too would have iamges burned into your mind that no man should ever think of

----------------------------------------------

post23-2-6-new.png       post23-2-4-new.png

Tomorrow we have the weekly "LAPD Squad Meet Up" held in combination with the "Chipp's Car Club" event. As usual LAPD Squad members will help with traffic control during the street races after the car show and we might be doing custom car chases before and after again. Starting time is 21:00 GMT, and the location for this week is the Waterfront Gold 1 district (please use this LINK to the official CCC event thread and have a look at the last posting in that thread for all the details).

Alas last week we did have some troubles with a griefer, that sadly enough cut the entire event and races short, hopefully this will not be happening again. Beside the LAPD Squad we expect Themis and fellow officers of the "SPPD ACF Division" join us at the event once more. Needless to say any enforcer interested is also welcome to help out.

Anyway I hope you guys have time and that we will be seeing you at the meeting and event!

Edited by StevenDeckard
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2020 at 3:07 PM, FirstCommander said:

They almost never use the forum so for the ones on discord, this is is always up to date.

https://discord.com/channels/452180602007978004/455414608769974272

We hope to see you there.

Greatings,

FC

yeah, we barely ever post on the forums, mostly because it's my job and i'm extremely lazy. i could try and make it a habit however.

here's the link to wq's discord btw where we talk about where to meet etc

http://discord.gg/bwjAAZb

Edited by Yeedman
  • Thanks 1

Chipp's Car Club was crazy fun this time, especially due to the somewhat difficult to reach pier location and the major efforts by everyone to get their rides to the spot. So funny!

As usual top notch work by those members of LAPD Squad that had time to come - well done guys! And thanks to cptPriMan / Themis and the officers of the "SPPD ACF Division" for helping out with traffic control again!

Edited by Officer_Foxtail
  • Like 1

post23-2-6-new.png   post23-2-4-new.png

The weekly "LAPD Squad Meet Up" is coming up tomorrow and is - as usual - held in combination with the "Chipp's Car Club" event. Starting time is about 21:00 GMT and the location for this week is the Financial Gold 1 district. Please use the CCC Discord LINK or the  CCC APB Forum LINK for all the details to the CCC event.

As has become customary, LAPD Squad members will help with traffic control during the street races after the car show. We again expect cptPriMan / Themis and fellow officers of the "SPPD ACF Division" to join us again on duty. Needless to say any enforcer interested is also very welcome to drop by and help out.

Last week was a lot of fun as Officer Foxtail has mentioned above, especially due to the challenging location at the pier and the immense efforts and teamwork by everyone involved to get the cars there - brilliant!

I hope things will be equally fun this week and that you guys have time to come. We will be seeing each other at the LAPD Squad meeting and the CCC event!

• Like 1

Tomorrow is "LAPD Squad Meet Up" day, as always held in combination with the "Chipp's Car Club" event. Starting time is about 21:00 GMT and the location for this week is the Waterfront Gold district. Please use the CCC Discord LINK or the  CCC APB Forum LINK for details to the CCC event.

LAPD Squad members will take care of traffic control during the street races after the car show. CptPriMan / Themis and fellow officers of the "SPPD ACF Division" are expected to join us again on duty and any enforcer interested is also very welcome to drop by and help out.

Hope we will see you there!

• Like 1

Here are some screenshots featuring LAPD Squad officers and officers of the SPPD ACF Division from the past few "Chipp's Car Club" events, made by the official CCC press photographer Xenise and by cptPriMan / Themis:

113400-20200909222919-1.png

113400-20200909222919-3.png

113400-20200909222919-2.png

113400-20200909222919-4.png

113400-20200909222919-5.png

113400-20200909222919-6.png

113400-20200909222919-7.png

113400-20200909222919-8.png

• Like 2

Thanks Fox for posting some of the police-related pictures here. It was a fun event as usual, despite the fact that traffic control in Waterfront is always challenging to for the officers on duty. Love the shot of FirstCommander "levitating" - there were quite a few weird photos made on that day!

• Thanks 1

Wednesday is coming up and so is the weekly  "LAPD Squad Meet Up", as usual held in combination with the weekly installment of the "Chipp's Car Club" event. Starting time is about 21:00 GMT and the location for this week is the Financial Gold district. Please use the CCC Discord LINK or the  CCC APB Forum LINK for more details to the CCC event.

Members of LAPD Squad will help with traffic control during the street races after the car show. CptPriMan / Themis and fellow officers of the "SPPD ACF Division" are expected to join us again on duty if their time allows. Of course any enforcer interested is also very welcome to drop by and help out.

I hope you guys have the time to show up, if so we will be seeing each other at the LAPD Squad meeting and the CCC event - until then take care and stay safe and healthy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@all - Due to the currently rising numbers of people being infected all around the globe (as well as the ever rising death toll), I'd like to take the time to remind fellow gamers that they can indeed do their part in helping to stop the spread of the virus. Social distancing, wearing masks in public and being mindful of washing and disinfecting your hands are very easy steps everyone of us can and should take.

post23-new.png   post23-2-new.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   G a m e r s   v e r s u s   C O V I D - 1 9   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Doing this is easy to do and safes lives - yours, your loved ones and your fellow citizens as well.

Thank you!

Edited by StevenDeckard
  • Like 2