Officer_Foxtail

LAPD Squad (Police RP Clan)

Thanks for the videos!

I stopped playing shortly after LO took over the game, but I still enjoy watching you guys on manhunt. 👍

• Like 4

Looking good, FC.

A couple of my HKP vehicles. I'll have to get them on the road again sometime.

ULAAMU3.jpg

yGiXcHK.jpg

• Like 1

@ViolaDeWynter Thanks, this is much appreciated. As FirstCommander said you are very welcome to ride out on patrol with us if you feel like doing so.

@FirstCommander - Prime work, as usual on the new HKPD car and uniform! And thank you for taking the time to make all those patrol videos and sharing them. Sufe sure knows how to drive, it is amazing how he always manages to evade us cops and slip away eventually (even with a normal car). One definitely sees a lot of the town when chasing him. I do agree though that the mission time is sadly way too short and usually expires just when things get interesting.

@Fenton - Good to see you & nice job on the HKPD car and uniform as well!

Edited by StevenDeckard
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Small bump. Also an excuse to show off the 1990's livery - Hong Kong Police.

cMF79n6.png

• Like 1

@Nastibe - And thank you mate for those awesome chases. We also all laughed hard when we saw that brilliant tag you sprayed - hilarious!

@FirstCommander - Yey, for another great patrol video - thanks mate for sharing! So glad you captured that one arrest as the whole thing looked great from my vantage point just down the road.

• Like 2

@Officer_Foxtail Haha I was not ready to see that photomontage 🤣 the next step is the bounty 

@FirstCommander Oww that Bishada is scaring me and the Kurai is def a good roadblock, looking forward to seeing you there

• Like 3

@FirstCommander - Great work on the LAPD livery for your new cars mate!

@Nastibe - Yup hopefully we won't have issues again like yesterday evening (a power outage due to a thunderstorm and a lot of disconnects afterwards)

--------------------------------------------------------

@all - And now for something completely different: Due to the rising death toll and number of infected people around the world, we have gone ahead and added the following to our first posting:

post23-new.png   post23-2-new.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   G a m e r s   v e r s u s   C O V I D  - 1 9   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

We did so in the hope to inspire fellow gamers around the globe to join in the fight against the pandemic. Social distancing, wearing masks in public and being mindful of washing and disinfecting your hands does prevent the further spread of the virus. It might seem trivial, but with those few, easy to do steps you can not only do a vital part but actually safe lives! So please join the "Gamers versus Covid-19" movement and thus kick some virus-butt.

Thank you!

Edited by StevenDeckard
  • Like 3

@ViolaDeWynter - Thank you very much for also fighting the "good fight" on several fronts so to speak and gathering support to beat the pandemic. It is, after all, very much a team effort and the more people do this the better the result!

@FirstCommander - Nice job, did not expect that you were recording the event from a cop's point of view! Think we did not do too badly (but we could have used a few more boots on the ground and a bit more preparation time to block and clear the traffic more efficiently).

• Like 2

...notification of a traffic violation in the Financial District the other day...

APB-ticket-forum02.png

Edited by Officer_Foxtail

@Officer_Foxtail Oh my ! I think I’ll print it and hang it in my bedroom, what a memory ! (ty for making this ^^)

@ViolaDeWynter My bottles of NOS were closed or maybe it’s their radar that doesn’t work well 😄