Officer_Foxtail

LAPD Squad (Police RP Clan)

I have a low ranked Enforcer that I'd like to play on more and wouldn't mind trying out with you guys. Let me know if/when I can play with y'all.

@ Skarma - Thank you for your posting and interest. You are very welcome to ride out on patrol with us in order to see if you like what we do (and vice versa). Do not hesitate to contact one of us in-game and we will also keep an eye out for you (your enforcer's name is "Skarma"?). We see you in game hopefully!

@ FirstCommander - Nice screenshot - keep them coming! The new service car with its Belgian Customs Service paintjob turned out very good indeed. (Btw. I will refrain from posting screenshots made on my old "potato", since the game sadly does not look nearly as nice there and might actually lead to people wanting to poke out their eyes).

My enforcer's name is Caezul. I'll look out for you lot, but adding in game or something would be easier.

I have spent a lot of time during these past 2 days enhancing and updating our clan vehicles and uniforms. Should you see me in the Social District, I might be busy with further customisations and thus not respond to any messages or wispers in a timely manner (especially since I might also be AFK from time to time).

@FirstCommander Nice - thanks for posting the video from last night - we were really cutting that one very close, but thankfully managed to finish it (despite the interference from that griefer)

Edited by Officer_Foxtail

@FirstCommander - Thanks for sharing mate! Shame that there was only so little open world crime going on yesterday, since we were out on patrol in force this time. In any case keep those videos coming (totally remind me of the "Cops" reality-tv-show)!

@FirstCommander - Nice job mate, thanks for sharing!

Wish you had time to stay on for a tiny bit longer yesterday evening, because Fenton, Foxtail and I ended up in an awesome high speed chase on Waterfront, that lasted for at least 15 or so minutes: A random player went on a rampage with a stolen concrete truck and we tried our best to stop him, which resulted in a wild ride through the whole district (including some truly epic moments)! The pursuit finally ended with him attempting a jump and his truck getting stuck. Was loads of fun.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2020 at 8:48 PM, Officer_Foxtail said:

1288046304_ForumPannerneu2.png.1de5a2ca5

This clan's main goal is role-playing officers of various real life police forces and law enforcement agencies from around the world. Currently we portray the following law enforcement agencies: Los Angeles Police Department (including SWAT), Los Angeles County Sheriff Department, Boston Police Department, Chicago Police Department, New York Police Department, Austrian Federal Police (Bundespolizei), Belgian Federal Police as well as Belgian Customs Service (Douane Belge). Each agency uses distinct uniforms, equipment and vehicles - all customized to look like their real live counterparts. Note that since we are an international clan, with members from different countries, the main language used is English.

post05.png

Los Angeles Police Department                                                   LAPD - Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT)                                      

post03.png   post01.png

Los Angeles County Sheriff Department                                                                                                                                                                  

post12.png   post13.png

Boston Police Department                                                           Chicago Police Department                                                                  

post02.png   post10.png

Austrian Federal Police                                                                South African Police Service                                                                

post04.png   post09.png

Belgian Customs Service                                                                                                                                                                                           

post08.png   post14.png

Belgian Federal Police                                                                  Royal Canadian Mounted Police                                                          

post06.png   post11.png

What do we do?
95% of the time our officers patrol the streets (just like their real life counterparts), looking for open world crime taking place (i.e. criminals robbing citizens, looting shops, stealing cars and fencing stolen items). If an officer comes across any crime in progress, he will try to activate an official mission against the suspect (which is something enforcers can do, if the circumstances allow it) and then try to arrest the criminal. If we are lucky a long hot pursuit through the whole town will ensue, with the criminals trying their best to shake off the pursuing units. We had some really great car chases in the past, with some truly epic moments for both criminals and officers.

Our officers are asked to always carry at least one Less-Than-Lethal weapon, since arresting encountered criminals is our main priority (deadly force is only ever used as a last resort). It should also be noted that our main vehicles do not have any mods installed. The reason for this is to make them fair to be used even against low level or new players. Similarly many of our members choose not to use any player mods, high level weapons or weapon mods - all in order to create a more level playing field. The result is of course that the game usually is very challenging, regardless of the encountered suspects, and our officers usually get killed a lot (since they also try their best to make arrests).

How to join?

To join us you can do one of the following things:

- Post in this thread to let us know your intention to join and we get back to you
 - send a forum message to Officer Foxtail, Officer Deckard or Officer FirstCommander
 - contact us in-game

Clan rules and regulations
This list of mandatory rules and official clan regulations has to be followed at all times by our members:
  - be at least 14 years old
  - a basic understanding of the English language
  - be friendly to all clan members as well as all other players and clans (even if you loose badly)
  - absolutely no obnoxious or abusive  behaviour (aka griefing) of any kind towards members, other players or clans (violators will be reported)
  - absolutely no hacking or other game manipulation of any kind is tolerated (violators will be reported)
  - no discrimination or racism towards anybody on any grounds (violators will be reported)
  - no selling or giving away of clan logos, clan vehicles or clan uniform pieces without explicit approval from our clan leadership and the item creator

- abide by the TOS of APB at all times

Additional information

Having a microphone is definitely NOT needed to play with us, since we prefer good old text messages (all voice messages are switched off on purpose).

The clan has been established back in 2014 by StevenDeckard. After a longer period of inactivity, the clan has been reactivated in December 2019.

--------------------------------------------------

Should you have any additional questions please feel free to post in this thread or contact one of our officers.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjanvKk0Fkw4H9expjsfK_A?view_as=subscriber that my channel will upload vids of LAPD and more

i have also made a discord so message me in game Kathy007

Made another update in the first posting regarding the uniforms (now also showcasing the Belgian Customs Service) and have also updated some of the informations about our clan.

• Like 2

We've put together a short list of the most important LAPD radio codes that we commonly use during RPing. It was added to the first posting in this tread as a reference for all of us to use. Note that while there are many more types of crime going on in APB, we only have included those codes & corresponding crimes that enforcers are able to "witness" and thus start an official mission against the criminal (i.e. allowing cirminals to be arrested by police, and criminals in turn being able to harm the responding police officers).

Edited by StevenDeckard

Hey Creator20204, thank you for your interest. Of course you can join, what is the name of your enforcer character (so we can look out for you in game)?