Sign in to follow this  
TzickyT

are we getting new gear on armas soon ?

unknown.png never seen this jacket in the game is this new or wil this be added to the armas place ?

jacket is nothing new and won't work on character well if I remember right.

• Like 1

Always been on civilians, also the contacts have unique themed outfit. Check Sofia and the others into the social.

I wish they to put them as they're alredy implemented but like illgot said idk if it will work well also with the character, because an NPC is not a playable model.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Always been on civilians, also the contacts have unique themed outfit. Check Sofia and the others into the social.

I wish they to put them as they're alredy implemented but like illgot said idk if it will work well also with the character, because an NPC is not a playable model.

Outfits like Sofia's wouldn't work on player characters due to physics and it would look awkward without physics. I actually wish we could have clothing physics and slight hair physics at some point in the future but that's probably too much to ask for out of APB and LO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flaws said:

Outfits like Sofia's wouldn't work on player characters due to physics and it would look awkward without physics. I actually wish we could have clothing physics and slight hair physics at some point in the future but that's probably too much to ask for out of APB and LO.

safer to say to upgrade the engine to fix our known bugs and main issues , then consider physics afterwards sometime for a quality of life improvement when we wont break the whole game with a engine that  cant even do what it does now  properly.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

safer to say to upgrade the engine to fix our known bugs and main issues , then consider physics afterwards sometime for a quality of life improvement when we wont break the whole game with a engine that  cant even do what it does now  properly.

Physics aren't quality of life. But yes, I meant after 3.5 comes out but I still doubt they'd bother with it and even if they did it would probably hit the performance a lot.

As others have said, it's not new for NPCs in APB and it has had been suggested before.

Really not sure why it isn't a clothing item released yet.

2 hours ago, VickyFox said:

As others have said, it's not new for NPCs in APB and it has had been suggested before.

Really not sure why it isn't a clothing item released yet.

because of how our characters are not the same as npc ones.

if someone got to work on adding bones and sliders to it then it possibly could.

its what we did to skyrim mods , so converting a clothing over shouldn't be too difficult, but still time consuming.

but with every time the servers went down or bugs popped up on the new upgrade builds it would not surprise me if they simply did not have time to.

Merged.

2 hours ago, Flaws said:

Physics aren't quality of life. But yes, I meant after 3.5 comes out but I still doubt they'd bother with it and even if they did it would probably hit the performance a lot.

tell that to them

9 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

tell that to them

Those should be the least of concerns when it comes to player physics in APB. Hair and freely hanging pieces of clothes should be a priority.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flaws said:

Those should be the least of concerns when it comes to player physics in APB. Hair and freely hanging pieces of clothes should be a priority.

for me it all goes together. you just would have to apply it to objects then.

really want trench coats

While I have nothing meaningful to say regarding clothes and hair physics, I have my usual (and this time, very on-topic) contribution to bewb physics:

QCzLF6s.gif

Imagine watching those puppies wobbling down Millennium Boulevard along Clearwater Marina,

Finish the EU and Make APB Great "Again".

• Like 2

13 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

While I have nothing meaningful to say regarding clothes and hair physics, I have my usual (and this time, very on-topic) contribution to bewb physics:

QCzLF6s.gif

Imagine watching those puppies wobbling down Millennium Boulevard along Clearwater Marina,

Finish the EU and Make APB Great "Again".

giphy.gif

All you have to do is look at the Zombie's Katana Knife Rig post to see how well NPC items translated onto Players. That said, you got to think of Player models as skins wearing items where the NPCs are models with item shaped skin. 

Edited by KnifuWaifu
Flaws' fan base out in force in this thread.

this was looked at a long time ago and it was not possible. Although they did introduce kilts after for me. The Trench coat was an apb players dream for many years.

Trench Coat

Hair extentions / Aditions

Cat suit

Texture matching for tops and bottoms

paint hair

Longer Dreadd Locks

Sign in to follow this