DoesntExistAnyMore

Premium pause

Sometimes u buy the premium and something come up in real life so u cant play for a while so u lose lets say half of the period , if we can get premium pausing system would be great, its really needed , i think many would like to see something like that , or if not then  something like buying short periods premium , like week by week 

• Like 1

This would be a good thing to implement. One game I have has a monthly plan, and you can buy multiple months at once like here, and you can pause the plan. Once you start a month, then the time in that month is locked in as used, but you can pause the plan anytime before the next month starts, but your current time is good until the end of the month. There needs to be a warning screen for those that have paused their premium, informing them that their time will resume if they proceed with a log-in if they try to log-in during the paused time.

• Like 1

Unfortunately if you want a gym membership, a season ticket for transport or renting a apartment. Time doesn't stand still just because you're not using a service you are paying for.

If premium was to only active while online, then I think Little Orbit may have to raise the price of premium and lower it's reward rates in JMBs to offset the less frequent premium purchases.

I don't think it is wrong or a bad idea, but Little Orbit is a business which needs to be able to pay for it's staff, rent, tax, ETC.

10 hours ago, VickyFox said:

Unfortunately if you want a gym membership, a season ticket for transport or renting a apartment. Time doesn't stand still just because you're not using a service you are paying for.

If premium was to only active while online, then I think Little Orbit may have to raise the price of premium and lower it's reward rates in JMBs to offset the less frequent premium purchases.

I don't think it is wrong or a bad idea, but Little Orbit is a business which needs to be able to pay for it's staff, rent, tax, ETC.

In real is possible talk directly with gym owner and find a personalized solution. 

I would prefer a system of "boost token" ,where every token active premium for 12-24h .

4 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

In real is possible talk directly with gym owner and find a personalized solution. 

I would prefer a system of "boost token" ,where every token active premium for 12-24h .

So you're basically making that Gym lose $$ then eventually going out of business cause if that person was allowed to pause his/her membership then pretty much everyone would follow suit then basically making that Gym go out of business due to revenue losses cause they gotta pay their trainers and equipment costs ect.. , It would be the same here if players had the choice to pause their premium time therefore there would be revenue loss seeing pretty much premium/Arma's item's are the bulk of how LO makes their profits yearly or monthly so i don't see this as being a viable or sustainable option for either situation, You may think i sound like someone who making this look like a p2w scheme for APB but you gotta look at it from a broader prospective.

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™

7 hours ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

So you're basically making that Gym lose $$ then eventually going out of business cause if that person was allowed to pause his/her membership then pretty much everyone would follow suit then basically making that Gym go out of business due to revenue losses cause they gotta pay their trainers and equipment costs ect.. , It would be the same here if players had the choice to pause their premium time therefore there would be revenue loss seeing pretty much premium/Arma's item's are the bulk of how LO makes their profits yearly or monthly so i don't see this as being a viable or sustainable option for either situation, You may think i sound like someone who making this look like a p2w scheme for APB but you gotta look at it from a broader prospective.

there is always a compromise for donT lose directly the CLIENT.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

there is always a compromise for donT lose directly the CLIENT.

True there can be compromises depending on the size and how well they're going however i mean that been said companies such as LO may not be able to have that luxury all the time because the end goal in all this is to make $$ not lose it.

5 hours ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

True there can be compromises depending on the size and how well they're going however i mean that been said companies such as LO may not be able to have that luxury all the time because the end goal in all this is to make $$ not lose it.

Sorry if didnT read your WASP signature, now something is really clear..

If i have to explain why is better have clients than opinable system of profit, i guess you will never understand.
Is not your or my fault. Economy is like a wild horse not a nice pet to caress. 

3 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

Sorry if didnT read your WASP signature, now something is really clear..

If i have to explain why is better have clients than opinable system of profit, i guess you will never understand.
Is not your or my fault. Economy is like a wild horse not a nice pet to caress. 

Prolly read carefully what's said, And why bring up my signature? That's not the topic so don't try and change the subject.

34 minutes ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

Prolly read carefully what's said, And why bring up my signature? That's not the topic so don't try and change the subject.

i am surprised how the category of "clients" defends obsolete "owner" decisions. 

WASP should be experienced players. 

There are some online games that let you pause your membership like, Pathfinder Online. I have not played that game in years, but I still have one month left of service.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1