Sign in to follow this  
marcovrb111

Big update

Hello @MattScott... I'm from Brazil probably will have some pronouncing errors because I used the Google translator ... but I hope you understand I know that it is not simple to put an engine however since the APB was in your hands there was not a big update even of content the game contains several errors just keep putting old events that we already know and continues the same thing ... if you really want the game to grow again urgentemento collect a big patch with news and several corrections because even knowing that it is not easy to make changes .... you are already with the game long enough to have released a patch with several new features or I think that you do not have the capacity for it like the old owner

Merged.

remembering that I want only new content because as it has no news it is just the same thing without mood because it is always the same thing and has a great potential to become a great game

For the game to become greater, a lot of the problems actually come from the engine itself.

It is something that has been talked about since 2014 and half a decade later, it is still being worked on, the problem is that newer computers run worse than older computers, newer content and features would be easier to make and run after the upgrade.

Yes APB feel like it is stale and stagnant, but as much as we want new content... the work that needs to be done cannot be kept delayed year after year.

I understand that you really need to update the engine so why don’t you put this engine where it is and make corrections on a weekly basis because they’re taking care to remove the bugs to go up but be so careful even after the engine’s release yet several bugs because with an extra courage players can return and not at the point that it is bankrupt

1 hour ago, marcovrb111 said:

I understand that you really need to update the engine so why don’t you put this engine where it is and make corrections on a weekly basis because they’re taking care to remove the bugs to go up but be so careful even after the engine’s release yet several bugs because with an extra courage players can return and not at the point that it is bankrupt

without an engine upgrade we can not fix the major problems with APB

without APB fixed we can not get a larger population

if we add new content now , it can break the engine ever further which can shut down the game entirely.

that is what happened when new events were made and game breaking bugs happened for those  events.

as much as I also want new content , the engine upgrade is absolutely  needed or APB may break forever and never return.

I was expecting this to be a thread asking for LatAm region servers. That's what will really bring a lot of new and old players back while the Engine Upgrades is still under development.

I don't know what's the deal with U.S. video game companies forgetting this huge region plenty of gamers that many of them are indeed sort of new in the world of online gaming microtransactions and are spending money in any random silly game including and mainly mobile games.

Makes me wonder if hosting these servers is actually that expensive that it doesn't worth the investment, but I can tell that a bunch of players will gladly start to make some purchases to support the game as long as we have an actual game where to have fun with these.

The engine's a bottleneck. New content cannot be created effectively working with the current engine.

With the new engine, new possibilities for updates will come aswell.

5 hours ago, marcovrb111 said:

The concern of bankruptcy has been said more a few years now.

If APB is on a course for bankruptcy then like a boat, it can't just do an emergency stop with little client and sales numbers.

It's too complicated for me to understand a third of the issues being worked on. Having an unfinished engine would be worse gaming experience than what we got now, it would only drive further people away from APB.

The issues being worked on are not something that can be added on a weekly basis, finding bugs and solutions are sadly just not going to happen that quickly.

MattScott said he wants to get the Engine Upgrade live as quick as possible, and some feature such as other languages can be worked on and added later. 

We are just not at that point yet to go live.

is not to stop with the update and just put in the point that this and make corrections weekly until even with so much care to remove the bug  before having such a dreamed update it will still have several bugs after the release and a game will always have bugs to fix .... but I just want the best game so just wait

Sign in to follow this