Deadliest

MOVE HAN SERVER OFF JAPAN

i'm not sure, i see no future for han server at all, so that's why i want to merge my chars 

• Like 2

The other day I was watching a stream and someone asked what the pop on Han was, so I checked. It was four people.

Four

people

on

the

entire

server!

I really hope LO can do something to help you folks.

• Like 2

On 6/9/2018 at 9:40 AM, BXNNXD said:

what the hell is han

A ghost town.  That's what.

I'm hoping for a system of some kind to where we could pay a fee to have characters moved to/from servers.  I have a fairly well invested max rank in HAN that I can barely use due to ridiculously high ping and the fact that there's hardly ever anyone there.

Edited by TrinityFSB

On 6/13/2018 at 12:49 AM, CookiePuss said:

The other day I was watching a stream and someone asked what the pop on Han was, so I checked. It was four people.

Four

people

on

the

entire

server!

I really hope LO can do something to help you folks.

what time was it GMT+8 

2 hours ago, MrBubbleTea said:

what time was it GMT+8 

Honestly Im not sure. 

But I hoped it was not peak hours. 

I support singapore.

It would be nice to play APB again.

Hard to play a game when all the servers have a ping of 300-400 when you're in afghanistan.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Deadliest said:

okie no one plays han until they move it.

ok boyz and girls!

total of pop of han will be -20

On 6/10/2018 at 12:07 PM, ItzKeppe said:

It cannot be any fun playing on Han right now, where you’re playing the same 25, 26 people over and over and over.  

If only we got 25 players haha. Whenever i check theres about 5 or 6 players. You cant even get a proper mission going ;(

2 minutes ago, ch0c_ said:

If only we got 25 players haha. Whenever i check theres about 5 or 6 players. You cant even get a proper mission going ;(

Even if you were to get a mission going you'd just be matched with the same people over and over. I don't like playing the same people over and over, because people get familiar and I don't wanna have to play against people I know very well.

I read all the answers to this topic and can say that I understand the concern of Han server players (current APB server that serves asia for those who do not know).

LO had a delicate decision to take with Han, it is really sad to see the closure of a server so but as I said in another post with a different subject to this, the Asian market is a huge power of games and certainly can not be left behind. side. I believe Matt has agreed to release Jericho to Han players as a short-term measure to keep the players, have and view that financially it is not viable to maintain an exclusive server for such a reduced base of players as Han is now ... but I am sure that Matt has taken Asia as his schedule for his meetings to find long-term measures, until this day comes to Han players to calm down and watch the next chapter unfold, everyone will be welcome to Jericho it will be a pleasure to play with all of you .

I would also like to add that I have noticed a lot of hostility in the responses of those who do not belong to Han.
messages like: "Han has 20 players base, just joke they require a solution for a dead server," well that's not how things work, they're just concerned about their situation and love the game as much as players in US and US , the fact that the player base is greatly reduced does not mean that it does not exist and can be ignored.
another thing is the rudeness as they dealt with the topic, Han players were super educated exhibiting their point of view while I saw some other players almost exalting themselves, remember they Han players are human too maintain their composure to respond to them, them if you can not do this pessa aid for your mother, help with social education and then go back to the forums.

4 hours ago, SiiG said:

I read all the answers to this topic and can say that I understand the concern of Han server players (current APB server that serves asia for those who do not know).

LO had a delicate decision to take with Han, it is really sad to see the closure of a server so but as I said in another post with a different subject to this, the Asian market is a huge power of games and certainly can not be left behind. side. I believe Matt has agreed to release Jericho to Han players as a short-term measure to keep the players, have and view that financially it is not viable to maintain an exclusive server for such a reduced base of players as Han is now ... but I am sure that Matt has taken Asia as his schedule for his meetings to find long-term measures, until this day comes to Han players to calm down and watch the next chapter unfold, everyone will be welcome to Jericho it will be a pleasure to play with all of you .

I would also like to add that I have noticed a lot of hostility in the responses of those who do not belong to Han.
messages like: "Han has 20 players base, just joke they require a solution for a dead server," well that's not how things work, they're just concerned about their situation and love the game as much as players in US and US , the fact that the player base is greatly reduced does not mean that it does not exist and can be ignored.
another thing is the rudeness as they dealt with the topic, Han players were super educated exhibiting their point of view while I saw some other players almost exalting themselves, remember they Han players are human too maintain their composure to respond to them, them if you can not do this pessa aid for your mother, help with social education and then go back to the forums.

he be meeting with me thanks

4 hours ago, JackBauerHan said:

If Han be merged with Jericho, APB will lose most players in  east Asia because high latency.

Friendly reminder, not all Han players are from Asia im from south america, if i know how han will ending i was decided to start in other server, and there is not many players to loose

High latency wont deter all players, I've been playing on the NA servers with around 190-280 ping. it gets annoying but hey, I still get my APB fix 😛

19 hours ago, SiiG said:

The latency increase of having Han together with Jericho will result in a greater loss of players.

220 ping on HAN (used to be 80).

And my Jericho ping went up by 60 from 180.

Rip this game for me then.

Well a server merge with Jericho will kill this game for me, Playing a competitive game with 250+ ms is a joke.

I believe the most ideal outcome for Han would be to relocate the server to Singapore or Hong-Kong where the location is centralised and most players are able to have a stable connection (provided the aus/asia cables stop getting damaged)

4 hours ago, Tamashiii said:

Well a server merge with Jericho will kill this game for me, Playing a competitive game with 250+ ms is a joke.

I believe the most ideal outcome for Han would be to relocate the server to Singapore or Hong-Kong where the location is centralised and most players are able to have a stable connection (provided the aus/asia cables stop getting damaged)

Game can played be casual :))

Please move HAN back to Singapore. The server had a playable population (for our time zones) until it was moved to Japan randomly by G1.

G1 moving the HAN server to Japan killed HAN 100%. 

The reason Japan is so bad is that the routing is terrible for Australian players. I don't know how bad it is for South East Asians, but Australians + SEA people make up the majority of HAN as long as I played on there. Hong Kong appears to be the same in terms of routing.

The only downside to Singapore hosted servers is the SEA-ME-WE 3 getting broken from time to time (it currently is not), but hopefully that should be fixed with the new Australian Singapore Cable (https://australiasingaporecable.com/) being laid. Although, even with the cable broken, my ping to Singapore is better than it is to Texas. 

Migrating/moving HAN to Jericho (Texas) kills the game for all Asian/Oceanic players. 200ms+ guaranteed for everyone out of Aus/South East Asia, apart from the few people in Sydney who get like 180ms~. You cannot play Unreal Engine games at 200ms. Especially completely server sided ones like APB. Maybe you can design clothing, but nothing more is worthwhile.

I'm sure all the Australian and SEA players that quit and no longer, or never read the forums, would appreciate this greatly. If you have some way to check population data for HAN, go look at the drop off once it was moved to Japan. I can anecdotally think of like 10-20 friends that stopped playing the game entirely due to the server being moved to Japan, me included. Move it back to Singapore!

@MattScott  @Lixil

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, aose said:

Migrating/moving HAN to Jericho (Texas) kills the game for all Asian/Oceanic players. 200ms+ guaranteed for everyone out of Aus/South East Asia, apart from the few people in Sydney who get like 180ms~. You cannot play Unreal Engine games at 200ms. Especially completely server sided ones like APB. Maybe you can design clothing, but nothing more is worthwhile.

@MattScott  @Lixil

Been playing at 180-220ms from Sydney for 8 years just fine. Shrug